New League (o players, 300 Mill) Managers wanted

Rhys John

Hey all as the title says im making a new game world and need some managers, im looking to get as many managers as possible so we can make a league full of managers so we have no unmanaged clubs. my aim is to get 30 managers and get 2 leagues of 15 going.

ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE A REGUALR PLAYER AND WONT ABANDON THE CLUB!

So my aim is to get the game world full and keep it full by making a few rules like no buying from unmanaged clubs to keep the clubs apealing if a manager does decide to leave so hopefully we can fill the clubs spot quickly.

I hope the league to be very active transfer and chat wise so please dont apply if your only going to check your team once every 3 weeks.

Below are some rules im thinking of putting in, but are still up for discusion:

• Clubs start with 0 players
  • clubs start with 300 million
  • very wealthy money option
  • No buying from unmanaged clubs in league
  • Transfer anytime in season
  • Depending on how many managers we get depends on total teams/divisions but want to get 15 or more per division.
  • concerns OFF
  • all other rules set as standard.

If you want a team simply reply in here with the team you want and add me in game.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=4685937

that is my in game account.

Below are a list of team taken:

1.Manchester United - Rhys John

2.Barcelona - Jenny solros

3.Malaga FC - Don Chez

4.Atletico Madrid - Johan Cruyff

5.Bayern Munich - christian schweitz

6.Real Madrid - rasta man

7.Portsmouth - Gavin Harmer

8.East Bengal FC - Nathan Ruggles

9.Juventus - Francesco Garofalo

10.Aston Villa - Jonathan Harber

11.Dortmund - Noisy

12.chirag united - akhil narayanan

13.Ha Noi T&T - Ngyuen Tuan Hiep

14.Pyongyang City - Chris Sutton

15.Tottenham - Simon Coxell

16.AC Milan - PinkMan

17.AEK Athens - Petros Valvis

18.Fluminense - Adriano B.

19.PSG - Erik Cantona

20.Chelsea - Alessandro Ill

21.Porto - Mark Crilly

22.River Plate - Noel Vlainic

23.Muenchen 1860 -Stipe Jurjevuc

24.Gloria Buzau - Kun14.

25.Liverpool - Hashim Shakeel

26.Mohun Bagan - Daniel McGinley

27.AS Roma - Andrea Marchese

28.SL Benfica - Goncalo Paulino

29.Manchester City - Sam o'flynn

30.Ajax - Jackson Martinez

31.Schalke - Max Allergi

32. Ateltic mineiro - David Villa

I'm advertising it alot in game also so will keep this list up to date as often as possible.

Maybe also looking for someone to do a blog for it also to keep it even more active so send me a message in game if that interests you.

Hope to get lots of managers interested

Rhys John

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New League (o players, 300 Mill) Managers wanted

Hello,

Sounds like if its run right this could prove to be a very good and active gameworld. Perhaps trying to maintain a strong forum presence for the gameworld will help out with making it popular in the long term?

For now, I'd just like to confirm my interest and request Fluminense as my team. Thank you.

We have got 20 names already (2 from ingame waiting on them to say what teams they want) in half a day. do you guys want a limited amount of teams so players arnt to hard to get hold off? so cap it at 30-32 or shall we just see how it goes and maybe make 3 divisions of 15?

We have got 20 names already (2 from ingame waiting on them to say what teams they want) in half a day. do you guys want a limited amount of teams so players arnt to hard to get hold off? so cap it at 30-32 or shall we just see how it goes and maybe make 3 divisions of 15?

Id say a certain cap, mainly so it's easier to keep the GW as full as possible. But i don't really mind how it goes.

I think if there turns out to be a lot of interest from managers who can be trusted to stick around then the cap should be increased to further the competitiveness.

RPR ANNOUNCED AS NEW P$G BOSS

P$G have confirmed on their official website that RPR will take over from Carlo Ancellotti,Blanc was regarded as the hot favourite but P$G have quickly denied by launching an official Statement.

Blanc was never an option,we always wanted RPR as our manager as we think he is enthusiastic and is the new big thing in the department of football.

psg-tifo.jpg?w=490

(fans celebrating arrival of RPR)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWxrcPeATkvz8foujBThC7IVcENhs0ockVf3JgQn2fc2om7Cnn

(yeah! RPR arrives)