Sign in to follow this  
GregorSLO

Whats your opinion of my deal?

Hey a month ago I dealed Lewandowski to bayern for gomez and cash to get Ibra (and I got him). I was trying that because Lewa was injured for a whole mont and I needed a attacker and I saw that I could get Ibra, now I have Ibar and Gomez. But I'm not sure if I should keep gomez, I can sell him at september 4th and I have Yillmaz too.

So what should I do?

- It was definetly good at the time Lewa was injured nd was only 92 to sell him for Gomez and cash to get Ibra then. Bat I have now Ibra, Gomez and Yilmaz. What do you think, shoul I try to get Lewa back for Gomez and Yilmaz together and maybe some cash? I play with 1 attacker and if needed I can play with reus too. Or should I try to get Lewa back with trading Ibra for him?

Thanks for the advice because now I don't know If the deal was so good anymore, but then it was perfect, get Gomez and cash to buy Ibra then.

And right now anyone at Dortmund must get a raise, at least Reus, G√ľndogan and Subotic.

Re: Whats your opinion of my deal?

Ibrahimovic is in decline, so I would surely swap Ibra for Lewandowski straight away. Gomez is younger and he can do very well at Fiorentina (the team which played the best football of serie A last season hands down, it just needed a bomber like him), so I would keep him.