Sign in to follow this  
gdw298

I need a new winger. Help?

So I traded in Hazard for Fabregas.

I kinda regret it as it now only leaves me with Reus and Schurrle as my only first team wingers.

I picked up Bruma, but still need a bit of depth.

Who would you recommend out of this list:

Florian Thauvin

Wilfried Zaha

Bojan

Julian Schieber

Alex Esswein

Scott Sinclair

Julian Draxler

Phill Coutinho

I can pick up the likes of Duarte Bernard or James Rodriguez, but with a competitive MLS league, money is hard to come by so I need to make the right choice.

Any suggestions?

Or maybe a player I haven't scouted out yet?

Re: I need a new winger. Help?

So I traded in Hazard for Fabregas.

I kinda regret it as it now only leaves me with Reus and Schurrle as my only first team wingers.

I picked up Bruma' date=' but still need a bit of depth.

Who would you recommend out of this list:

Florian Thauvin

Wilfried Zaha

Bojan

Julian Schieber

Alex Esswein

Scott Sinclair

Julian Draxler

Phill Coutinho

I can pick up the likes of Duarte Bernard or James Rodriguez, but with a competitive MLS league, money is hard to come by so I need to make the right choice.

Any suggestions?

Or maybe a player I haven't scouted out yet?[/quote']

Get either Coutinho or Draxler if you can efford it.Both are great talents and will definetly hit 90+ for sure.

and how is that ?

I am portuguese , and i can assure you he is nothing special...yet.

His career is being damaged by greedy agents.

And how long do YOU pretend to play this game ?

He isn't part of the main squad of his team.

Even if i gets to the main squad, how high can he rise in Portugal ?

I am portuguese ' date=' and i can assure you he is nothing special...yet.

Even if i gets to the main squad, how high can he rise in Portugal ?[/quote']

You are right, he isn't that special and he's overhyped, but he's still very good especially for his age, and if he gets back to Sporting main squad and starts playing and performing he can reach 86/87 in a season, minimum. And i believe a player like Bruma can reach at least 89 playing in Portugal in a couple of seasons, presuming that both he and the team performs and Sporting gets back to european football.

And about those winger these would be my order of choice considering potential and price:

Julian Draxler

Phill Coutinho

James Rodriguez

Wilfried Zaha

Florian Thauvin

I am portuguese ' date=' and i can assure you he is nothing special...yet.

Even if i gets to the main squad, how high can he rise in Portugal ?[/quote']

so just because you are from the same country you are expert ? :rolleyes: agents aren't permanent you know , and I am sorry for not seeing 5 goals and 2 assists in 4 matches playing as winger a normal thing , you judge people by how long have they been playing the game ? I like him you guys don't like him it's ok but saying he is over hyped it's not like clubs are willing to get him for 100m :)

so just because you are from the same country you are expert ? :rolleyes: agents aren't permanent you know ' date=' and I am sorry for not seeing 5 goals and 2 assists in 4 matches playing as winger a normal thing , you judge people by how long have they been playing the game ? I like him you guys don't like him it's ok but saying he is over hyped it's not like clubs are willing to get him for 100m :)[/quote']

not an expert. but being from the same country , puts me in a position where i can get more correct information and valuation to give people.

i dont judge people for how long have they been playing.... you misunderstood my point.;)

i asked you HOW LONG WILL YOU PLAY THIS GAME ? 2 more years ? i just trying to you to undestand that in the next 2 years he wont reach an rating above 88. In my opinion. :)

there are more valuable players out there, to make money from.

go for the big leagues.

not an expert. but being from the same country ' date=' puts me in a position where i can get more correct information and valuation to give people.

i dont judge people for how long have they been playing.... you misunderstood my point.;)

i asked you HOW LONG WILL YOU PLAY THIS GAME ? 2 more years ? i just trying to you to undestand that in the next 2 years he wont reach an rating above 88. In my opinion. :)

there are more valuable players out there, [b']to make money from[/b].

go for the big leagues.

yup I misunderstood it sorry for that :) I am not very good at predicting so I can't say what will he be in the coming years but I think for now he is good enough to get +2\+3 , yes of course there are better players but he is something too and I didn't buy him as a riser

Draxler will be world class no question. Some more great choices for you. Juan Quintero, reminds me of Gheorghe Hagi, wicked left foot. Jefferson Montero, Ecuadorian has pace to bur, right footed comes of the left like Ronaldo. Lazar Markovic, technically awesome one of those players that looks like he is gliding when running with the ball. Emmanuel Mayuka, this guy plays for Southampton, signed last season and I only just heard of him a few days ago. He is in a list of the worlds top 100 players, though I don't know much about him outside of that. I know he is supposed to be incredibly fast.