H A John League

Rhys John

H A John League

Forum for all game/transfer related chat and weekly updates including "Team of The Week" and "Weekly Report"

Manager of the week awards:

TBA

Manager of the Season awards:

TBA

Manager of the week/season will be decided by a vote where i will make a post in-game or in-forum where you can all reply with you think you think should win it.

Re: H A John League

I signed 21 great young players and still have 150 left to fill out my squad with average 90+ players. Not the greatest of start but will hopefully get some nice deals down the line.

Players in so far.

DE GEA, David

KAPINO, Stefano

DIGNE, Lucas

BÜTTNER, Alexander

NTLHE, Kgosi

KEANE, Michael

RAFAEL, Da Silva

CARVAJAL, Danie

lPOWELL, Nick

ZAHA, Wilfried

SAÚL, Ñíguez

VADILLO, Álvaro

LINGARD, Jesse

HENRÍQUEZ, Ángelo

ANDRADE, Victor

NIANG, M'baye

To be completed:

VARELA, Guillermo

WOOTTON, Scott

GIVERIN, Luke

TUNNICLIFFE, Ryan

STONES, John

Aston Villa Manager here guys

Got a healthy squad and more to come ;)

GK's - Joe Hart, Rafael

Defenders - Dede, Matip, Jetro Willems, Umtiti, Ginter, Bartra, Abate

Midfielders - Alonso, Wilshere, Greizmann, Ljajic, Markovic, Wiemann

Attack - Aguero, Torres, Fred, Borini

not amazing, but some cracking risers

I took over Benfica today, don't know what players are left available so many days later.

I have to say that i'm very disappointed, imo it was bad piece of managing from the creator never announcing a release date of the gameworld, and making it all of a sudden in a rush... I was on a 5-day holiday, and i missed the chance to manage my team AEK, which was offered later to another user, and now i'm with another team, and lost all good players probably.

Chelsea Football Club

Official Presentation

2cyialc.png

GOALKEEPERS: Samir Handanovic, Sam Johnstone;

DEFENDERS: Lukasz Piszczek, Oliveira Wallace, Phil Jagielka, Andre Wisdom, Gary Cahill, Leighton Baines, Ryan Bertrand;

MIDFIELDERS: Sebastian Kehl, Marco Verratti, Blaise Matuidi, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Ilkay Gundogan, Florian Thauvin;

FORWARDS: Marco Reus, Juan Iturbe, Stephan El Shaarawy, Lorenzo Insigne, Danny Welbeck.

------------------------------------

I've made a good team with big champions as Reus, Gundogan, Handanovic and very good young players as Verratti, El Shaarawy and more.

Maybe I need a central defender and a striker to complete the team, but for the moment the team is ok.

We must fight for the promotion!

GO CHELSEA!!!

Pretty much completed my squad. Reasonably happy with it, just not the fact that I've got quite an old team, just happened to get outbid on the younger players! Will hopefully be able to trade some in and out the next transfer window though.

GKs: Sirigu, Vermeer

Defenders: Zapata, Zuniga, Luis Filipe, Jose Enrique, Vertonghen, Mexes, Schar, Blind

Midfielders: Schweinsteiger, Pirlo, Arteta, Asamoah, Cleverley, Ribery, Young, Ronaldinho, Varela, Kelvin

Forwards: Suarez, Hernandez, Cardozo

bvb borussia dortmund

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM36_AFTkZC3CKwPnDS499mhK-WbiaL4_wFrY270ZaINhXxB_p

GK : Cech , De Amores

DEF : Dante , Jallet , Balzeretti , Nordveit , Peluso , Jesus , Melgarejo , Bacuna , Sule , Gimenez

MID : Modric , Gotze , Muller , Guarin , Cuadrado , Rode , Quintero , O'Campos , Cirigliano , Meyer , Gnabry , Bertrand Traore , Arnold , Lopes , Pritchard , Clayton , Huys

ATT: Cavani , Jovetic , Muriel , Deulofeu , Luis Alberto , Allan

Got to say im pretty impressed with that got a good starting team and a very very good youth system currently in place.

Managed to sign 35 players and still have a little change.