Guaranteed Risers/Money Spinners

tebthereb

Re: Guaranteed Risers/Money Spinners

JAPAN

I found Japan to generally be quite accurate so not many big risers due, but here goes, have mostly focussed on young players as usual....

HOSOGAI, Hajime CM 71 21

5 sub appearances for the league leaders. Should rise to 77/78. Their first team averages over 85 so seems fair to me.

YASUDA, Michihiro RM 82 19

Nearly 1800 minutes in the league for 2nd placed Gamba Osaka, first team here is about 86. Should make 84/85.

TASHIRO, Yuzo CF 80 25

First team for 3rd placed Kashima Antlers. 1500 minutes in the league and has recently hit good goalscoring form, 6 goals in 6 games. He should climb to 83.

OKAZAKI, Shinji F 79 21

Should tip 80, i think 81, as has made 19 appearances, 13 as a starter, for Shimizu S-Pulse, who sit in 4th.

KOBAYASHI, Yuzo CM 80 21

23 appearances, 19 as a starter, for 6th placed Kashiwa Reysol. 83 not a problem.

KUKINO, Satoshi CF 70 20

10k player alert! Is only a sub, but should jump to about 75/76 no problems at all having made 9 appearances, 2 of which were starts, for Kawasaki Frontale. His side are 7th in the league.

ISHIBITSU, Yosuke M 78 24

MOGI, Hiroto F 77 23

These players have both been consistent members of the first XI for mid table Vissel Kobe and should rise to about 81/82. Backup keeper TOKUSHIGE, Kenta G 72 23 should also rise a few to about 75.

SAITO, Yosuke F 72 19

HASEGAWA, Aria Jasuru M 72 19

These two Yokohoma backups have played nearly 200 minutes apiece, and should also jump to 75.

ARAI, Tatsunori F 77 23

23 appearances this season, just over half of which were as a starter for JEF United. He should make 80.

ITO, Atsushi LM 68 24

220 minutes for JEF. Should make about 75.

RYCHELY, CF 77 20

Up to 79/80 having bagged 720 minutes. Has been coming into the team more of late recently as well. 14 appearances in all, 9 starting for FC Tokyo.

FUKATSU, Kota CB 75 23

A good signing for smaller clubs as will jump to about 81/82. A key player for Nagoya Grampus with 28 starts.

YOSHIDA, Maya M 77 19

10 starts and 6 sub appearances for another Nagoya player. Up to 79 I think.

MORISHIGE, Masato RM 75 20

Another nice signing, will rise to 80 as the main RM for Oita Trinita, who are 14th.

SATO, Akihiro G 73 21

Sanfreece's main keeper. Up to 80, will be a nice earner. The side could be relegated, so sell on once the transfer ban has gone.

MAKINO, Tomoaki D 68 20

10 point jumps are always nice. He should get one with 14 appearances, 10 as a starter, for Sanfreece again. Again, one to sell on I expect.

Excellent two posts Teb! You have so much knowledge on Asian Football, more than me even if I'm Vietnamese. :o:P

Matt, Omozusi got sent off against Reading, shouldn't have got sent off though, Harper clearly dived, look at Bobo's post in Omozusi's thread in the Talent Scout section.

Luke, great finds, Yatchenko now rated 82, :D I bought him for my Chivas!

P.S. Teb, why not make this thread sticky?

is anybody into their dutch football? if so would you be able to tell me anything about Leroy George Piet Velthuizen or jelle ten rouwelaar?. the last 2 are goalkeeper's while the first is a striker. Leroy George has made 10 appearance's in the league for fc utrecht and he has also made a substitute appearance for the dutch u21's. he is 20 years old, rated 74, and is keeping a lad rated 80 out the side, surely a rise is on the card's. piet velthuizen is 21 and has also made 10 league appearance's,this time for vitesse arnhem and he has also started a game for the u21's. he is currently rated 81. jelle ten rouwelaar is 26 and has made 9 appearance's for nac breda.he is rated 76 but is keeping a keeper rated 85 out of the team so should rise because of that,although it look's like he has conceded a few goal's even though they are not doing too bad in the league. i am only going on stats here though so if anybody has seen them play would you be able to tell us how they look and/or if they will rise as i believe at least 2 of them should just by their game time.thx

Leroy George is one of only 5 Utrecht players to play all games from the starting 11. He however, has not scored any goals in 878 minutes on the pitch , whereas his strike partner who has played only 8 minutes less with also 10 starts (nelisse) has scored 6 times. He should rise from 74 --> 81/82 and will only get more when he starts to score. Whilst taking about fc utrecht, vandenbergh rated 88 has only played 4 times all as sub and he'll be going down from 88 to 83!

Piet Velthuizen has played the whole 907 minutes for vitesse, but he is already rated 81. I think he will probably go from 81 --> 83 and if lucky push to 84.

Jelle ten Rouwelaar has played 9 out of the 10 games instead of an 85 rated goalkeeper. I think he will go up from 76 --> 83

TO tebthereb ' date='lukelufc :

You all are genius about Soccer. But i wonder how we can calculate the way to rate for player. is IT depend on[b'] Score, Match and league[/b] play? So could you help me about this, then i can able to find out rated player by myself.

Forward: what is it depend on to calculate rate player? Score, Match?

Defender:what is it depend on to calculate rate player? Score, Match?

MIdfielder:what is it depend on to calculate rate player? Score, Match?

Sorry my bad english!!!!

Thanks

Its mainly based on how well the player is playing and how many games hes plaiyng and in what league aswell .. better the league = higher the rating.

also if they are playing for the country they can get higher ratings and once again better the country = higher the rating.

for example if an 80 rated squad player in the prem started playing on a regular basis and playing well he would probably raise to the 87-88 mark (rough guess)

if he was also playing for his country this could add another 1/2 points onto his rating.

I think thats how it works anyways but Teb would be able to help u more and he will reply tomorow to you im sure.

btw your English is fine :)

i have some player's from sweden who i think could be due little riser's.sorry if any(or all)have been mentioned before.i have done this just by looking at average stat's and seeing if higher rated player's have played less and/or the player's in question have either played more than last year or moved to bigger club. they are only small riser's really as it's my first time at guessing.

pos age club rat val

arthur sorin d 22 kalmar ff 78 £1.3million predicted rise to 81-82

david elm f 24 kalmar ff 75 £487k predicted rise to 79-80

razak omotoyossi f 22 helsingborg 80 £2.0million predicted rise to 85-86

andreas langren lm/d 18 helsingborg 72 £93k predicted rise to 77-79

tim sparv m 20 halmstads 74 £351k predicted rise to 78-79

gustav svensson d 20 gothenburg 77 £1.0million predicted rise to 80-81

johan oremo cf 21 gefle 80 £2.1million predicted rise to 83-85

jonas lantto lm 20 gefle 73 £198k predicted rise to 78-79

petter osterberg m 24 gefle 71 £20k predicted rise to 76-77

eyjolfur hedinsson m 22 gais 75 £517k predicted rise to 79-80

denni avdic f 19 elfsborg 75 £563k predicted rise to79-80

mikael dahlberg cf 22 djurgarden 78 £1.3million predicted rise to 81-82

Alessio Cerci - He plays for Pisa on loan from AS Roma . He is an u-21 international striker for italy . So far this season he has scored 8 goals for the serie B club pushing them for promotion to the elite division . Even AS Roma are planning to call him back this January to boost their attack as their staff are ipressed with this lad . He is rated 78 .

Re: Guaranteed Risers/Money Spinners hELP

hEY EVERYONE' date='

IM NEW TO THIS SM THING BUT IM LOVING IT, CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE ON THE FOLLOWING:

IM LOOKING FOR A +90 RB AND LM BUT I ONLY AV 15M TO SPEND INC PLAYER EXCHANGE. SO I NEED SOMONE WHO I CAN BUY CHEAPER AND THE GO UP TO +90 RATINGS IN THE NEXT CHANGES.

THANKS, YOU GUYS DO A WICKED JOB.[/quote']

If you can get him .... Royston DRENTHE (88) for the LM

He WILL be a superstar and is already on the verge of greatness at REAL MADRID, all that at just 20 years of age. :D

As for RB - I'd go for Micah RICHARDS (89, although his position description was recently changed to CB/RB). He too might be hard to buy in your set up as he is well known but at only 19 and already rated 89, it won't be long before he hits the magic 90.

If you're low on cash - try Jerome BOATENG. He too is a CB/RB but very much under-rated at only 83. Many expect the 19 year old to jump to 86/87 next time the german ratings are done.

Good luck,

Herby

At the beginnning of the french league , the PSG president promised to promote youth football in his team . So far he is fulfilling his promise and a couple of them are playing . Some were mentioned before but some forumers took them for granted:

David N'GOG(73)- 3 starts , 2 sub

Younousse SANKHARE(73)- 2 starts , 3 sub

Granddi NGOYI (73)- 4 starts , 1 sub

Loris ARNAUD(76)- 6 starts , 2 sub , 1 goal

With their current appearances , they are guaranteed a rise to later 70's (78-79).

So if they play more expect a rise to the early 80's (80-82/83).

Thanks ,

Ahmed.

At the beginnning of the french league ' date=' the PSG president promised to promote youth football in his team . So far he is fulfilling his promise and a couple of them are playing . Some were mentioned before but some forumers took them for granted:

David N'GOG(73)- 3 starts , 2 sub

Younousse SANKHARE(73)- 2 starts , 3 sub

Granddi NGOYI (73)- 4 starts , 1 sub

Loris ARNAUD(76)- 6 starts , 2 sub , 1 goal

With their current appearances , they are guaranteed a rise to later 70's (78-79).

So if they play more expect a rise to the early 80's (80-82/83).

Thanks ,

Ahmed.[/quote']

You forgot the main one, which is Mamadou Sakho, who was even wearing the captain armband for PSG.

I think this will happen to the players:

Sakho 77-->85: He must get a very big rise, he wore the captain armband!

David N'Gog 73-->80: I think he scored a few goals, very impressive displays for a 18-year old though. 5 games already, 80 is fair

Sankhare 73-->78: I think this is fair for what he has done for the team.

Ngoyi 73-->78: Same as Sankhare

Arnaud 76-->83 Played more than the rest so a higher rating, easy and fair.

I actually bought all of them when they were added to the DB ;):D

Grant Basey is an 18 year old left back for Charlton . He was loaned out to brentford when the season began , but a series of injuries to the club's LB's forced them to call him back . He plaid some matches for them impressing them with a man of the match award . He is expected to play more as the LB's in the team are out for a longer time .

His rating is 70 :D . So he is a 10K player alert :D

For Brentford he made 8 starts and or charlton he has done 4 starts so far .

Get him fast .

Ok, Jacob23 mentioned a few of these earlier, but I also think I may have found a few little gems myself.

I’ve never done any scouting before, so I’d appreciate it if one of you more experienced guys checked over my figures, or you could just take the plunge, and we'll go from there! One thing that I know for certain is that I will definitely be leaving rep points for guys who do this scouting for everyone else, because I now appreciate exactly how much work this involves!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Swedish rises are coming soon so here goes on my take on things:-

Age/Position/Current rating

Milan BARJAKTAREVIC 20/G/70 ****10K PLAYER****

Only had one start for the league leaders playing 95 minutes but their other reserve keeper didn't play at all and is rated 78, so I think a rise to 75 could be a conservative estimate.

Arthur SORIN 22/RB/78

This one looks to be a super bargain! Twenty-five starts for the second placed team in the Swedish laegue, racking up 2306 minutes and even a goal. Will IMO make 82 easily if not 83!

Mikael DAHLBERG 22/CF/78

Eleven league starts and 8 subs bench appearences mean 1059 minutes on the pitch this season, and 4 goals is not a bad return either. Upto 81 this time, with more in the tank if given more opportunities.

Denni AVDIC 19/F/75

Only six starts, but 13 subs means 783 minutes and an easy 79 this time round.

Emir BAJRAMI 19/CM/76

5 starts, 9 subs and 1 goal in 536 minutes of play. Should make 79.

Maris LAITINEN 22/CM/78

Commanding a regular place has led to 19 starts, 5 subs and 1703 minutes in total. A comfortable rise to 82 is predicted.

Heider Geir JULIUSSON 20/F/72

Just breaking through and a long term prospect. 1 start, 10 subs and a goal in 210 minutes. 77 this time I think.

Charlie DAVIES 21/CF/76

Young American who will be looking for more regular starts after chalking up 10 starts, 10 sub appearances, scoring 3 goals and playing 1097 minutes in the process. The three league goals were actually scored in a hat-trick during the last game of the season! He has made his debut for the USA national side in June and was named in their 22-man 2007 Copa America squad, securing 3 caps in total this season. Should make 81, but could push for 82 at a stretch.

Hjalmar OHAGEN 22/M/75

Yet to score but breaking into his side this term with 6 starts, 9subs appearances and 553 minutes total should see a rise compared to team mates of 78 or 79.

Andreas LANDGREN 18/LM/72

Much the same figures as our previous entry should see a rise to at least 77, with 4 starts, 6 subs and 473 minutes, but also scoring 2 goals.

Mathias UNKURI 19/M/68

This one may not get a massive rise this time round having only come off of the bench on 7 occasions, and only clocking up 72 minutes. However the current rating is far to low when compared to team mates, so expect a rise to about 73/74 this time, and bigger rises if he keeps playing next term.

Labinot HARBUZI 21/F/73

Just starting to figure last season in the Malmo squad; with 5 starts and 7 subs totalling 611 minutes. Should get a rise to 76 at least.

Gullermo MOLINS 19/CF/71

Another uncut diamond for the future possibly from the stats which show 2 starts, 7 subs and 242 minutes. Yet to score though so only 75 this time.

Razak OMOTOYOSSI 22/F/80

I’ve saved the best two until last, and this first one was the joint top scorer in Sweden once the season was over with 14 league goals. Having clocked up 1847 minutes from 21 starts and 2 subs appearances his current rating appears to be pretty low. I would have thought that an increase to 84 would be reasonable.

Johan OREMO 21/CF/80

This guy may only play for lowly Gefle (who finished 10th of 14 in the Swedish League), but he still found the back of the net on 11 occasions from 24 starts, which isn’t a bad return. I can see him hitting 83 this time, but then see if he transfers to another club, because his team may go down next year on last season’s form.

i agree with you m8, atleast on most as i missed some of them. but i'm in the same boat as you with the lack of experience in scouting. i have been guessing at them though for a couple of week's(with some success, which is why i've had the ball's to post some. lol) and would say your expected riser's look good. i'm sure someone with more experience will reply soon though.

It is a good and accurate post, which is why you have received my rep. It takes time and effort to look up rating changes and it is kind to share them on here for others, hence rep. Over time you will get more experience and wording. and lola hes not saying that theres a guy increasing from 78 to 75, he saying that there is a guy rated 78 who has played less time and so the player rated lower, should rise to at least 75:p :) Try using the bold option when making these threads to make age and ratings more clear, thats what i do :)