Guaranteed Risers/Money Spinners

tebthereb

Re: Guaranteed Risers/Money Spinners

A couple of increases IMO.

Age/Position/Current rating/Club

Gustav SVENSSON

20/CB/LB/77/IFK Göteborg

Currrenly playing for IFK Goteborg, which is topping the Swedish league at the moment, Svensson has started 15 out of 26 games and played a total of 1509minutes, scoring one goal in the process. With the first team regulars averaging between 83-86, I would expect a nice rise to 82.

Tomas JABLONSKY

20/72/M/Slavia Praha

Currently playing for the Czech champions, Jablonsky has accumulated 245 minutes of football in the league with 2 starts and 5 substitute appearences. With many of his teammates who has played less with ratings between 79-82, I would expect him to rise to 77/78.

Ben TURNER

19/CB/76/Conventry City

Already a first teamer for conventry city, Turner has played 815 minutes of football, starting 9 times in the process. Only 8 players in the squad has played more than him, he should rise to at least a 80/01.

Jesper LANGE

21/F/77/Esbjerg

Although his side is currently struggling the Danish league, Lange has played a total of 829 minutes with 7 starts and 9 substitute appearences. Being the total scorer for his team with 4 goals, I foresee a rise to 82/83.

Grant BASEY

18/LB/70/Charlton Athletic - 10k player alert!

Having played 362 minutes with 4 starts, I expect a rise to around 77/78 as many of his teammates who have played just slightly more than him have ratings of 80 and above.

Romain GENEVOIS

20/RB/74/Gueugnon

Although his side is struggling in the league, he has 13 starts and 2 substitute appearences out of 15 possible games and has accumulated 1192 minutes of football. I would expect him to rise at least to a 79/80.

That's all.

Please pardon me as this is my first time predicting player ratings :D

Alessio Cerci - He plays for Pisa on loan from AS Roma . He is an u-21 international striker for italy . So far this season he has scored 8 goals for the serie B club pushing them for promotion to the elite division . Even AS Roma are planning to call him back this January to boost their attack as their staff are ipressed with this lad . He is rated 78 .

He made his debut for Italy u-21 team and scored on it , amazing lad , he's on form .

Joe Mattock - a 17 year old LB/LM for Leicester City who is rated 75 . He has plaid 6 games for them in the league and 2 in the Carling cup all starts ' date=' expected to play more .[/quote']

Joe made his debut for England u-21 team today and plaid full 90 minutes . Isn't that strange for a 17 year old ?

DEMETRIOU, Jason turned 20 today and is currently rated 72.I went to see him yesterday and was IMO the best player scoring a goal to mark hi brithday!This season alone he has started 7 and came off the bench 7 scoring twice!leyton orient Currently Have 4 right backs (inlcuding Demetriou)in which he has the lowest rating altough he has played in the most games!I would also like to say while on the subject that he should be a M as he does not play right back anymore but plays anywhere across the midfield!Hopefully he could go up to 75/76 or even a 77!

Ok' date=' Jacob23 mentioned a few of these earlier, but I also think I may have found a few little gems myself.

I’ve never done any scouting before, so I’d appreciate it if one of you more experienced guys checked over my figures, or you could just take the plunge, and we'll go from there! One thing that I know for certain is that I will definitely be leaving rep points for guys who do this scouting for everyone else, because I now appreciate exactly how much work this involves!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Swedish rises are coming soon so here goes on my take on things:-

Age/Position/Current rating

[b']Milan BARJAKTAREVIC [/b] 20/G/70 ****10K PLAYER****

Only had one start for the league leaders playing 95 minutes but their other reserve keeper didn't play at all and is rated 78, so I think a rise to 75 could be a conservative estimate.

Arthur SORIN 22/RB/78

This one looks to be a super bargain! Twenty-five starts for the second placed team in the Swedish laegue, racking up 2306 minutes and even a goal. Will IMO make 82 easily if not 83!

Mikael DAHLBERG 22/CF/78

Eleven league starts and 8 subs bench appearences mean 1059 minutes on the pitch this season, and 4 goals is not a bad return either. Upto 81 this time, with more in the tank if given more opportunities.

Denni AVDIC 19/F/75

Only six starts, but 13 subs means 783 minutes and an easy 79 this time round.

Emir BAJRAMI 19/CM/76

5 starts, 9 subs and 1 goal in 536 minutes of play. Should make 79.

Maris LAITINEN 22/CM/78

Commanding a regular place has led to 19 starts, 5 subs and 1703 minutes in total. A comfortable rise to 82 is predicted.

Heider Geir JULIUSSON 20/F/72

Just breaking through and a long term prospect. 1 start, 10 subs and a goal in 210 minutes. 77 this time I think.

Charlie DAVIES 21/CF/76

Young American who will be looking for more regular starts after chalking up 10 starts, 10 sub appearances, scoring 3 goals and playing 1097 minutes in the process. The three league goals were actually scored in a hat-trick during the last game of the season! He has made his debut for the USA national side in June and was named in their 22-man 2007 Copa America squad, securing 3 caps in total this season. Should make 81, but could push for 82 at a stretch.

Hjalmar OHAGEN 22/M/75

Yet to score but breaking into his side this term with 6 starts, 9subs appearances and 553 minutes total should see a rise compared to team mates of 78 or 79.

Andreas LANDGREN 18/LM/72

Much the same figures as our previous entry should see a rise to at least 77, with 4 starts, 6 subs and 473 minutes, but also scoring 2 goals.

Mathias UNKURI 19/M/68

This one may not get a massive rise this time round having only come off of the bench on 7 occasions, and only clocking up 72 minutes. However the current rating is far to low when compared to team mates, so expect a rise to about 73/74 this time, and bigger rises if he keeps playing next term.

Labinot HARBUZI 21/F/73

Just starting to figure last season in the Malmo squad; with 5 starts and 7 subs totalling 611 minutes. Should get a rise to 76 at least.

Gullermo MOLINS 19/CF/71

Another uncut diamond for the future possibly from the stats which show 2 starts, 7 subs and 242 minutes. Yet to score though so only 75 this time.

Razak OMOTOYOSSI 22/F/80

I’ve saved the best two until last, and this first one was the joint top scorer in Sweden once the season was over with 14 league goals. Having clocked up 1847 minutes from 21 starts and 2 subs appearances his current rating appears to be pretty low. I would have thought that an increase to 84 would be reasonable.

Johan OREMO 21/CF/80

This guy may only play for lowly Gefle (who finished 10th of 14 in the Swedish League), but he still found the back of the net on 11 occasions from 24 starts, which isn’t a bad return. I can see him hitting 83 this time, but then see if he transfers to another club, because his team may go down next year on last season’s form.

So the Swedish changes are in, and considering that this was my first attempt at scouting - a pretty **** good set of rises. (the only one i messed up was the first prediction really!)

Here are the ratings changes for the previously mentioned players:-

SORIN - UP 4 T0 82;

DAHLBERG - UP 3 TO 81;

AVDIC - UP 4 TO 79;

BAJRAMI - UP 2 TO 78;

LAITINEN UP 3 TO 81;

JULIUSSON UP 3 TO 75;

DAVIES UP 5 TO 81;

OHAGEN UP 3 TO 78;

LANDGREN UP 6 TO 78;

UNKURI UP 4 TO 72;

HARBUZI UP 4 TO 77;

MOLINS UP 4 TO 75;

OMOTOYOSSI UP 4 TO 84; and

OREMO UP 3 TO 83.

Hope some of you made some nice profits. Unfortunately I run out of cash, so didn't get on any of them!!!! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've found another riser . Was keeping a close look at him but as i just saw him in the Blog then i must declare it :D

I noticed him on the 27th October by then he did 3/4 appearances .

His name is:

Lertxundi Koikili

Age : 26 ( quite old :( , :D he will be 27 in 10 days time )

Rating : 76

Club : Athetic Bilbao

He has played 11 games so far , could rise to the 80's if he keeps playing .

Isn't much of a profit-maker but similar to Drizdal( of Slavia) maybe more.

In my setup i just have to pay $300K so if he gets a value in the $1m's , its fine .

Thanks

Ahmed.

I've found another riser . Was keeping a close look at him but as i just saw him in the Blog then i must declare it :D

His name is:

Lertxundi Koikili

Age : 26 ( quite old :( ' date=' :D he will be 27 in 10 days time )

In my setup i just have to pay $300K so if he gets a value in the $1m's , its fine .

Thanks

Ahmed.[/quote']

Good post, i'd have thought he'd rise to about an 82. He's currently played 936 of 1350 minutes.

Elliot Omozusi of Fulham plaid full 90 minutes against Man. Utd glad to see him back :D

He played the full 90 against Everton too!

After originally filling in for Baird when he was injured, he lost his place after picking up a suspension but is now back in the XI and keeping a fully fit Baird on the bench.

• 2 weeks later...

Back by popular demand.. (1 person!)... I will take a look at France.

As usual, I won't be talking about the top players going up by a point. Just players I think will get nice raises. Most of these have been covered before, but hey, it is a game about opinions isn't it, so my thread won't be the same.

Background

France is rated the 4th best league in the world by UEFA and so also by SM; we are now told:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=17329

This puts it above Germany, and so is an exciting league to scout as some nice changes could occur, at least for the top players and those at the bigger clubs. I will not believe it until I see it though so will remain cautious with my estimtions... Besides, Lyon rule the roost in France, the other teams lack consistency and/or great talents, unfortunately. The bad thing about that is that non-Lyon players don't get big ratings... the good thing is potentially there is a different group of players getting European exposure each season.

Lyon

VERCOUTRE, Remi G 85 27

Coupet is out at the moment, so this guy has played more minutes than any other Lyon player. Champions League games, 19 league starts.... ->87

BEN ARFA, Hatem W/F 86 20

Now a key part of the Lyon team. Will keep on rising, has made a few fleeting appearances for the national team in some low priority games... being blooded. Some will tell you he will make 90; I don't think he will...YET! Make sure you buy him now, along with Benzema if you can!-> 88

Nancy

DIA, Issiar F 85 20

Not the finished article, but one of the most exciting players at high flying Nancy. 13 appearances so far, 10 as a starter, and compared to Ribery on account of his pace and dribbling. Played a lot of games last season, only 20 and a French u-21 too. -> 87

MALONGA, Chris LM/F 74 20

Most forumers will know this name. If not, remember it now. :D Malonga has played 16 times this season in the league, 7 starts and 9 sub appearances, so go get him. -> 82

Bordeaux

TREMOULINAS, Benoît LB 70 21

10k player alert!! Has made 2 starts in the league, and 6 UEFA cup appearances as a starter. Bagged a goal a few days ago. Won't rise spectacularly but worth buying for profit and potential long term riser too ->77

Caen

GOMIS, Remi CM 80 23

13 appearances, 9 starts for this player who only last season was playing in the National (French 3rd division). Not a great deal of experience but has some room to keep going up given that his side are fourth. -> 83

Le Mans

TULIO , Vinicius de Melo CF 86 22

One of the revelations of the season, buy this player. Le Mans are doing great, 5th placed, and Tulio has bagged 10 goals in 17 starts. Him, Benzema, and Elmander are the best strikers in the league (not in that order though). ->88

YEBDA, Hassan CM 75 23

Another Le Mans player. Seems to have broken into the team. Started the last four, had 3 sub appearances before hand. -> 80

MAIGA, Modibo CF 70 21

10k player alert!! 125 mins for Le Mans. This is made up of 8 sub appearances. Not going to change the world anytime soon I expect, but profitable ->76

Valenciennes

SANCHEZ, Carlos CM/DM 84 21

Made 26 appearances for River Plate last season. Has now more minutes than any other player except the goalkeeper for 6th placed Valenciennes. More interestingly, he has started the last 6 games for Columbia who are a respectable 17th in the FIFA World Rankings (and 3rd only to Argentina and Brazil out of the CONMEBOL teams. ->87

Nice

MODESTE, Anthony CF 72 19

Not a huge rise, but 1 start and 6 sub appearances in all competitions means he will rise a little for the club lying in 7th. -> 75

Lorient

No significant changes here for me.

Monaco

MURATORI, Vincent LB 75 20

Most forumers will no of this guy already I suspect. A must buy. Only 88 rated Modesto has played more minutes for Monaco. He won't go that high, but will get a nice increase. -> 84

RUFFIER, Stéphane G 74 21

Has 394 minutes in the league this season. Hasn't played for a while though, which will hold him back, but still due a few points up on account of his appearances. -> 79

Saint-Etienne

BAYAL SALL, Moustapha DM 80 22

1467 minutes puts him as Saint-Etienne's 3rd most used player, and they are sat mid table. -> 84

Marseille

VALBUENA, Mathieu AM/RM 82 23Underperforming side, but this player is meant to be very talented. 13 starts and 9 sub appearances (that includes 5 Champions League starts)... this player has a good future. ->85

AYEW, Andre F/W 74 18

Ghanaian international, 7 league appearances and 3 Champions League appearances. The majority were as a sub, but by no means all. -> 80

Toulouse

SISSOKO, Moussa DM 75 18

Has become a fixture in the first team for Toulouse who are 12th. Has wracked up recent 827 minutes for them. -> 82

Rennes

No significant changes for me.

Auxerre

LEJEUNE, Kevin CF 78 22

Another one most forumers will know of. Has been a feature in Auxerre's underperforming side, having started 18 of their 19 league games this season. ->84

Paris SG

ARNAUD, Loris W/F 76 20

597 league minutes...thats 8 starts and 3 sub appearances. -> 81

N'GOG, David CF 73 18

7 starts, 3 sub appearances, a UEFA cup appearance, part of the side at the moment... ->80

NGOYI, Granddi CM 73 19

Not played in a month, but 5 starts and 1 sub appearance. ->79

SANKHARE, Younousse CM 73 18

2 starts and 3 sub appearances... ->78

Lille

RAMI, Adil CB 73 21

Hovering above relegation, but 5 starts means a reasonable increase. ->79

EMERSON , Conceiçao LB 72 21

3 starts and 2 sub appearances. ->78

Lens

Sochaux

Same again.

Metz

PJANIC, Miralem M 70 17

Bottom of the league but a great riser. 11 starts and 2 sub appearances... -> 81

BONG, Gaétan CB 73 19

4 starts and 3 sub appearances.... ->77

His name is:

Lertxundi Koikili

Age : 26 ( quite old :( ' date=' :D he will be 27 in 10 days time )

Thanks

Ahmed.[/quote']

Scored his first Senior goal last night so that will look good come re-rating time.

Back by popular demand.. (1 person!)... I will take a look at France.

As usual' date=' I won't be talking about the top players going up by a point. Just players I think will get nice raises. Most of these have been covered before, but hey, it is a game about opinions isn't it, so my thread won't be the same.

[u']Background[/u]

France is rated the 4th best league in the world by UEFA and so also by SM; we are now told:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=17329

This puts it above Germany, and so is an exciting league to scout as some nice changes could occur, at least for the top players and those at the bigger clubs. I will not believe it until I see it though so will remain cautious with my estimtions... Besides, Lyon rule the roost in France, the other teams lack consistency and/or great talents, unfortunately. The bad thing about that is that non-Lyon players don't get big ratings... the good thing is potentially there is a different group of players getting European exposure each season.

Lyon

VERCOUTRE, Remi G 85 27

Coupet is out at the moment, so this guy has played more minutes than any other Lyon player. Champions League games, 19 league starts.... ->87

BEN ARFA, Hatem W/F 86 20

Now a key part of the Lyon team. Will keep on rising, has made a few fleeting appearances for the national team in some low priority games... being blooded. Some will tell you he will make 90; I don't think he will...YET! Make sure you buy him now, along with Benzema if you can!-> 88

Nancy

DIA, Issiar F 85 20

Not the finished article, but one of the most exciting players at high flying Nancy. 13 appearances so far, 10 as a starter, and compared to Ribery on account of his pace and dribbling. Played a lot of games last season, only 20 and a French u-21 too. -> 87

MALONGA, Chris LM/F 74 20

Most forumers will know this name. If not, remember it now. :D Malonga has played 16 times this season in the league, 7 starts and 9 sub appearances, so go get him. -> 82

Bordeaux

TREMOULINAS, Benoît LB 70 21

10k player alert!! Has made 2 starts in the league, and 6 UEFA cup appearances as a starter. Bagged a goal a few days ago. Won't rise spectacularly but worth buying for profit and potential long term riser too ->77

Caen

GOMIS, Remi CM 80 23

13 appearances, 9 starts for this player who only last season was playing in the National (French 3rd division). Not a great deal of experience but has some room to keep going up given that his side are fourth. -> 83

Le Mans

TULIO , Vinicius de Melo CF 86 22

One of the revelations of the season, buy this player. Le Mans are doing great, 5th placed, and Tulio has bagged 10 goals in 17 starts. Him, Benzema, and Elmander are the best strikers in the league (not in that order though). ->88

YEBDA, Hassan CM 75 23

Another Le Mans player. Seems to have broken into the team. Started the last four, had 3 sub appearances before hand. -> 80

MAIGA, Modibo CF 70 21

10k player alert!! 125 mins for Le Mans. This is made up of 8 sub appearances. Not going to change the world anytime soon I expect, but profitable ->76

Valenciennes

SANCHEZ, Carlos CM/DM 84 21

Made 26 appearances for River Plate last season. Has now more minutes than any other player except the goalkeeper for 6th placed Valenciennes. More interestingly, he has started the last 6 games for Columbia who are a respectable 17th in the FIFA World Rankings (and 3rd only to Argentina and Brazil out of the CONMEBOL teams. ->87

Nice

MODESTE, Anthony CF 72 19

Not a huge rise, but 1 start and 6 sub appearances in all competitions means he will rise a little for the club lying in 7th. -> 75

Lorient

No significant changes here for me.

Monaco

MURATORI, Vincent LB 75 20

Most forumers will no of this guy already I suspect. A must buy. Only 88 rated Modesto has played more minutes for Monaco. He won't go that high, but will get a nice increase. -> 84

RUFFIER, Stéphane G 74 21

Has 394 minutes in the league this season. Hasn't played for a while though, which will hold him back, but still due a few points up on account of his appearances. -> 79

Saint-Etienne

BAYAL SALL, Moustapha DM 80 22

1467 minutes puts him as Saint-Etienne's 3rd most used player, and they are sat mid table. -> 84

Marseille

VALBUENA, Mathieu AM/RM 82 23Underperforming side, but this player is meant to be very talented. 13 starts and 9 sub appearances (that includes 5 Champions League starts)... this player has a good future. ->85

AYEW, Andre F/W 74 18

Ghanaian international, 7 league appearances and 3 Champions League appearances. The majority were as a sub, but by no means all. -> 80

Toulouse

SISSOKO, Moussa DM 75 18

Has become a fixture in the first team for Toulouse who are 12th. Has wracked up recent 827 minutes for them. -> 82

Rennes

Auxerre

LEJEUNE, Kevin CF 78 22

Another one most forumers will know of. Has been a feature in Auxerre's underperforming side, having started 18 of their 19 league games this season. ->84

Paris SG

ARNAUD, Loris W/F 76 20

597 league minutes...thats 8 starts and 3 sub appearances. -> 81

N'GOG, David CF 73 18

7 starts, 3 sub appearances, a UEFA cup appearance, part of the side at the moment... ->80

NGOYI, Granddi CM 73 19

Not played in a month, but 5 starts and 1 sub appearance. ->79

SANKHARE, Younousse CM 73 18

2 starts and 3 sub appearances... ->78

Lille

RAMI, Adil CB 73 21

Hovering above relegation, but 5 starts means a reasonable increase. ->79

EMERSON , Conceiçao LB 72 21

3 starts and 2 sub appearances. ->78

Lens

Sochaux

Same again.

Metz

PJANIC, Miralem M 70 17

Bottom of the league but a great riser. 11 starts and 2 sub appearances... -> 81

BONG, Gaétan CB 73 19

4 starts and 3 sub appearances.... ->77

What about Gouffran from Caen, will he rise to 88 from 86?????

Glad to see you continue this thread tebthereb .

I will also mention some to increase in Serie B

Leonardo Bonucci - (CB/RB-73) . He is owned by Inter Milan but is on loan to Treviso .

Stats- 9 starts , 1 sub(874mins) , 2 Goals .

Prediction - From 73 to 78-80.

Simone Gozzi - (CB-70) . A 21 year-old currently for Modena and a 10K player .

Stats - 9 starts , 2 sub (802mins)

Prediction -From 70 to 78.

Davide Lanzafame - (F-76) . A young striker on loan from Juventus to AS Bari .

Stats - 12 starts , 6 sub (1130mins) , 3 Goals .

Prediction -From 76 to 80-82

Emanuele Terranova - (CB-71) . Another cheap riser playing for struggling Vicenza.

Stats - 7 starts (659mins)

Prediction - From 71 to 76.

*******************STAR BUY ******************************

Alessio Cerci - (CF-78) A promising striker owned by Roma but on loan to Pisa for first team experience . Recently called to the u-21 team an scored on his debut .

Stats - 16 starts , 2 sub (1436mins) and 8 goals

Prediction - From 78 to 82-84

*******************STAR BUY******************************

The Italian ratings changes will take place in 5 weeks , so these players might play more to increase their chances of getting a higher rating .

Ahmed.

This is a similar one to that below but for players plying their trade in Segunda Division . I am not too accurate in predicting ratings changes so pls bear with me :)

Ortega Hector Verdes - ( CB-74 , 23yrs) -->Xerez

Stats : 13 starts , 1 sub , 1 goal (1218mins)

Prediction : From 74 to 80

Sánchez David Rodriguez - (F/W-73 , 21yrs) -->Granada 74

Stats : 11 starts , 3 sub , 4 goals (1018mins)

Prediction : From 73 to 80)

*************STAR BUY******************************

José Casado - (LB-77 , 21 yrs) -->Seville Athletico

Stats : 13 starts , 1 goal (1163mins)

Prediction : From 77 to 80-82 .

N/B: Rafael Benitez is keen to sign him

*************STAR BUY******************************

Díez Carlos Martinez - (LB-75 ,21yrs) --> Real Sociedad

Stats : 10 starts , 1 goal (858 mins )

Prediction : From 75 to 79-80 .

Cerdá Juli - (CF-74 , 26yrs) --> Ejido

Stats : 8 starts , 8 sub , 4 goals )

Prediction : From 74 to 78-79 .

************STAR BUY*******************************

Manuel Pavon - (D-76 , 23 yrs) --> high flying Numancia

Stats : 14 starts (1275mins)

Prediction : From 76 to 80-82

************STAR BUY*******************************

Colunga Adrian - (W-72 , 23yrs) --> Las Palmas

Stats : 4 starts , 9 sub , 4 goals(652mins)

Prediction : From 72 - 76-78

Rodríguez Javi Guerra - (CF-75, 24 yrs) --> Granada 74

Stats : 11 starts , 5 sub , 2 goals (1057mins)

Prediction : From 75 to 78-80

Pascual Marti Crespi - (CB-74 , 20 yrs) --> Granada 74

Stats : 15 starts (1363mins)

Prediction : From 74 to 80

Maicon Baggio - (CB-75 , 25 yrs) --> Albacete

Stats : 10 starts , 1 goal

Prediction : From 75 to 78-79

You can have a look at this thread as it contains players playing in the English Championship and due to rise.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=17644&highlight=English+Championship+ratings

Some good find's there lad's,hopefully i can pick a few up for my Hartlepool team,as we are in real trouble at the moment and on a terrible run.There should be some sort of warning on these post's though, because i can't help buying them everytime i see them, and it aint good for the finance's lol. I could have done with a couple of these instead of the numpties i bought too.

Some good find's there lad's' date='hopefully i can pick a few up for my Hartlepool team,as we are in real trouble at the moment and on a terrible run.There should be some sort of warning on these post's though, because i can't help buying them everytime i see them, and it aint good for the finance's lol. I could have done with a couple of these instead of the numpties i bought too.[/quote']

I've got a pools team too, just taken over a new english championship side, bought Romario for 10k 84 rated, got some youngsters too who are gonna rise, try to sell when you buy a player in, too many in ur squad and your wage will you up :)

Robbie SIMPSON - 21/70/10K - 5 league starts and 6 sub appearances for Coventry.

Andy KING - 19/71/23K - 5 league starts and 4 sub appearances for Leicester.

Mark BEEVERS - 18/71/24K - 4 league starts and 2 sub appearances for Sheffield Wednesday.

Surely 3 bargain buys you'd expect to rise in a few weeks time when the english ratings are done :rolleyes: