Guaranteed Risers/Money Spinners

tebthereb

Re: Guaranteed Risers/Money Spinners

Michael Zullo already been mentioned on the forums Been a key player for the Queensland Roar this season and will play another season until possibly Leaving for Europe rated 74 19 years and got a call up for full Socceroos squad but pulled out because of training injury.

Fellow Queensland Roar player Robbie Kruse Rated 70 watch out for him.:eek:

After a couple of Days of Research I've found a few Definite Good Risers form England' date=' Italy and Spain, all Risers mentioned have been predicted a rating change of 5+. I have given them a predicted rise but you can all make your own minds up:

[b']England[/b]

Keith TREACY, 19 years old, LM, 66, Blackburn Rovers

Stats:

Premier League: 1 sub

FA Cup: 1 start

Carling Cup: 1 sub

Ireland U21: 1 appearance

Notes: Played for Rovers in the FA and Carling Cup and has recently come on as a sub in the EPL against Pompey. He has also made an appearance for Ireland U21's and is a regular for Blackburn Reserves. From what I've heard he's the next big thing from Rovers youth academy and he'll be big in the future

Rise from 66 ---> 75

Daniel STURRIDGE, 18 years old, F, 70, Man City

Stats:

EPL: 2 starts, 1 goal

FA Cup: 1 sub, 1 goal

Notes: This season he has featured in 3 games and scored 2 impressive goals, expect a good rise and expect to see him more in the future.

Rise from 70 ---> 77

Jonathon GROUNDS, 20 years old, LB, 72, Boro

Stats:

EPL: 4 starts

FA Cup: 2 starts

Notes: Now made 6 starts for Boro inc. 2 games against Liverpool

Rise from 72 ---> 80/81

Martyn WAGHORN, 18 years old, CF, 70, Sunderland

Stats:

EPL: 2 starts, 1 sub

FA Cup: 1 start

Notes: 4 games for Sunderland should see him make a higher rating, if he was playing for a club further up in the league I'd say an even bigger rating would come his way.

Rise from 70 ---> 75

Spain

Ignacio CAMACHO, 17 years old, CM/DM, 75, Atletico Madrid

Stats:

La Liga: 3 starts, 1 sub

Notes: Started becoming part of the first team in the latter part of March. If he can keep these games up he may get an even bigger rise than predicted.

Rise from 75 ---> 82/83

Daniel AQUINO, 17 years old, F/W, 75, Murcia

Stats:

La Liga: 3 starts, 2 subs

Notes: Played the last 3 games in a trot in March, so one to look out for in Murcia game this weekend. If he continues to play and score goals this 17 year old could see a very nice increase.

Rise from 75 ---> 79/80

Italy

Mauricio ISLA , 19 years old, CB/DM, 74, Udinese

Stats:

Seria A: 2 starts, 5 subs

Notes: Played all 7 games since the last rating changes, 6 games in the Month of March, and the other game in February. Over the last Month he has featured in every game for Udinese and if he keeps this up could get a very nice Rating.

Rise From 74 ---> 81/82(+)

Andrea ROSSI, 21 year old, LB, 76, Siena

Stats:

Seria A: 3 starts, 5 subs

Notes: Played most game in the last few months, and personally i think will see an increase to at least 82.

Rise from 76 ---> 82

Fernando FORESTIERI, 18 yaers old, F/AM, 77, Siena

Stats:

Seria A: 3 starts, 11 subs, 1 goal

Notes: Only playing on average 3 games a months but considering his age he is a great buy.

Rise from 77 ---> 82

Well thats it :) ,

all i have to say is Buy, buy! everyone

Updated Stats:

Next Week: Portugal & Spain

Spain

Ignacio CAMACHO, 17 years old, CM/DM, 75, Atletico Madrid

Stats:

La Liga: 5 starts, 1 sub

Notes: Started becoming part of the first team in the latter part of March and throughout April. If he can keep these games up he should get the rise predicted.

Rise from 75 ---> 82/83

Daniel AQUINO, 17 years old, F/W, 75, Murcia

Stats:

La Liga: 5 starts, 3 subs

Notes: Played the last 3 games in a trot in March, so one to look out for in Murcia game this weekend. If he continues to play and score goals this 17 year old could see a very nice increase.

Rise from 75 ---> 80

Portugal

Sebastian ADRIEN SILVA, 19 years old, DM, 76, Sporting

Stats:

Liga Bwin: 4 starts, 4 subs

Champions League: 1 start

UEFA Cup: 2 subs

Notes: Played 11 games for a fantastic Portuguese team including 3 games in Europe.

Rise from 76 ---> 81/82

2 weeks: Italy

Italy

Mauricio ISLA , 19 years old, CB/DM, 74, Udinese

Stats:

Seria A: 2 starts, 6 subs

Notes: Played all 7 games since the last rating changes, 6 games in the Month of March, and the other game in February. Over the last Month he has featured in every game for Udinese and if he keeps this up could get a very nice Rating.

Rise From 74 ---> 82

Stats:

Seria A: 6 starts, 5 subs

Notes: Played most game in the last few months, and personally i think will see an increase to at least 82.

Rise from 76 ---> 82/83

Stats:

Seria A: 4 starts, 12 subs, 1 goal

Notes: Only playing on average 3 games a months but considering his age he is a great buy.

Rise from 77 ---> 82/83

Nice contributions Ben. I found a potential big riser as well.

His name is Viktor Stroev. He plays for Tom Tomsk in the Russian League. The season has started a while ago and he didnt feature in the first 4 games but he has started and played all of the team's last two matches. He is 21 years old and currently rated 76 and costs less than a million. Well worth the gamble and he will definitely rise. I will keep you updated, and im sure he will play many more this season. He didnt play much last season and that is the main reason he is still rated 76. Im not entirely sure when the Russian ratings are due, but the later the better as this guy can be a nice little earner as he plays more:D. He was a former Zenit St. Petersburg player.

Nice contributions Ben. I found a potential big riser as well.

His name is Viktor Stroev. He plays for Tom Tomsk in the Russian League. The season has started a while ago and he didnt feature in the first 4 games but he has started and played all of the team's last two matches. He is 21 years old and currently rated 76 and costs less than a million. Well worth the gamble and he will definitely rise. I will keep you updated' date=' and im sure he will play many more this season. He didnt play much last season and that is the main reason he is still rated 76. Im not entirely sure when the Russian ratings are due, but the later the better as this guy can be a nice little earner as he plays more:D. He was a former Zenit St. Petersburg player.[/quote']

Yeah he'll be a nice one as well.

hope he keeps playing:)

A big riser from Columbia

Raul Asprilla has just had his 16th Birthday and is on the database rated 63. He was a huge success with Columbia in the under 17 Championship last year and came back looking for Club football, and that's exactly what he got.

He is playing for Boyacá Chicó who are 3rd in the league of Columbia and have played 16 games so far in 2008. More to the point Asprilla has started nearly half of them and totaled 7 starts :eek: (all this year).

Considering Chicó starting team ranges in rating from 82-85, and Asprilla has been keeping 82 rated Rodrigo Saraz out of the team, a big, big rise is on the cards here.

I'd say a rise from 63 - mid/high 70's will be achieved. Possibly another +15 riser :eek: (but more likely +12/13)

As he's only 16 years old, if he gets a move to the right league he could be very big. Not a bad 20K investment :D

Comments please :)

Raul Asprilla has just had his 16th Birthday and is on the database rated 63. He was a huge success with Columbia in the under 17 Championship last year and came back looking for Club football' date=' and that's exactly what he got.

He is playing for Boyacá Chicó who are 3rd in the league of [b']Columbia[/b] and have played 16 games so far in 2008. More to the point Asprilla has started nearly half of them and totaled 7 starts :eek: (all this year).

Considering Chicó starting team ranges in rating from 82-85, and Asprilla has been keeping 82 rated Rodrigo Saraz out of the team, a big, big rise is on the cards here.

I'd say a rise from 63 - mid/high 70's will be achieved. Possibly another +15 riser :eek: (but more likely +13/14)

As he's only 16 years old, if he gets a move to the right league he could be very big. Not a bad 20K investment :D

NICE ONE BEN

GOOD FIND:D

Found a nice little riser-

Sergio PÉREZ plays for Puebla(not sure about spelling) in mexico. He is rated 74 and is a D.

His Stats are-

8 starts

2 sub appearances

The highest defender in the team is rated 87 so I reckon he could rise about 6-7

You found him or you took credit of finding him after looking at my rating changes thread about Mexico? :eek::confused::rolleyes:

Anyways' date=' I would like to put a few names here just for a small tip of risers from my Mexican Rating Changes Thread. The players here are just from the teams I have scouted (I think it was 11 teams) and I won't do any more so there are still more talents and risers to be unearthed. All of the risers below will have a rating change of at least three...

[b']Xavier Baez[/b] 83-->87

Edgar Solis 80-->85

Jesus Morales 70-->75

Rodolfo Salinas 78-->84

Omar Monjaraz 84-->87

Pablo Zeballos 84-->87

Gabino Velasco 78-->82

Edgar Lugo 82-->86

Edgar Andrade 80-->84

Yosgart Gutierrez 78-->83

Osmar Marses 80-->85

Edgar Gonzalez 81-->84

Itamar 84-->87

Eduardo Chavez 74-->77

William Paredes 80-->84

Luis Alberto Valdes 73-->76

Luis Francisco Garcia 82-->85

Jose Francisco Torres 75-->82

Edy Brambilla 78-->82

Sergio Perez 74-->84

Mario Ortiz 81-->85

Nestor Vidrio 74-->85

Gerardo Flores 80-->86

Omar Flores 80-->85

Ricardo Jimenez 76-->84

Daniel Marquez 70-->75

Raul Asprilla has just had his 16th Birthday and is on the database rated 63. He was a huge success with Columbia in the under 17 Championship last year and came back looking for Club football' date=' and that's exactly what he got.

He is playing for Boyacá Chicó who are 3rd in the league of [b']Columbia[/b] and have played 16 games so far in 2008. More to the point Asprilla has started nearly half of them and totaled 7 starts :eek: (all this year).

I'd say a rise from 63 - mid/high 70's will be achieved. Possibly another +15 riser :eek: (but more likely +13/14)

Yes this is a good find and a player that will be amongst my Colombian risers thread which i'm expecting to post tomorrow.

I'm currently anticipating a rise of 10 to 73.

I'd say a rise from 63 - mid/high 70's will be achieved. Possibly another +15 riser :eek: (but more likely +12/13)

I was going to make a thread about him when i was new. When i searched i found a thread dedicated to him. He was mentioned back in 2007 by a lad called Fardeen. Seeing that, i just bought him for most of my teams:D. I was wondering if he was going to rise because he hasnt risen in ages, now i know.

Cheers Ben.

Yes this is a good find and a player that will be amongst my Colombian risers thread which i'm expecting to post tomorrow.

Tom' date=' you might want to retract comments tipping Jesus Morales for a rise... because as far as I am aware, the Guardian is yet again wrong and he hasnt played for quite some time.[/quote']

Yes agree with Teb on this. Morales hasn't played in the last year and therefore will stay at this current rating of 70.

Not much profit there... we actually might end up losing money.

Well you won't lose money.

The player is worth c£225K after the increase. He'll cost £20K now and wages of £300 per turn, on that basis you could keep him about 600 turns and not lose money.

A good investment for the long-term I believe but not a short-term riser, if people are prepared to hold on for 1 year+ handsome profits could be made.

Like Bestpay said he's a longer term investment. This time i feel he could make around 75 if he continues to start games. Like i said earlier he has player 7/16 games (44% of games) in a league where players who have played a lot less games are rated 82/83. Even if he does only increase to 73 this time he still has over half the season to continue to impress and receive another rise next time around (Probably in the winter). I feel by the end of the season 78/79 is a realistic target and then if he moves to a bigger league and gets games he will surely rise again.

I feel because he is only 16 years old, 20K is definitely a risk i will take, and at the end of the day, if he's a flop, 20K isn't a lot to lose.

Like Bestpay said he's a longer term investment. This time i feel he could make around 75 if he continues to start games. Like i said earlier he has player 7/16 games (44% of games) in a league where players who have played a lot less games are rated 82/83. Even if he does only increase to 73 this time he still has over half the season to continue to impress and receive another rise next time around (Probably in the winter). I feel by the end of the season 78/79 is a realistic target and then if he moves to a bigger league and gets games he will surely rise again.

I feel because he is only 16 years old' date=' 20K is definitely a risk i will take, and at the end of the day, if he's a flop, 20K isn't a lot to lose.[/quote']

Just to quote some more info on Raul Asprilla:

1) According to the Soccer Association Website he's played 7 starts, but only amassed 172 minutes? I actually think he's made 7 sub appearances as some supposed starts were for 9 and 10 minutes.

2) The last game for Asprilla was 22nd March in game 9. A total of 7 games have passed since then where Asprilla hasn't featured.

172 minutes play out of 1440 (16 games) suggests a rise to 73 is likely to me.

Bestpay

Just to quote some more info on Raul Asprilla:

1) According to the Soccer Association Website he's played 7 starts' date=' [b']but only amassed 172 minutes?[/b] I actually think he's made 7 sub appearances as some supposed starts were for 9 and 10 minutes.

2) The last game for Asprilla was 22nd March in game 9. A total of 7 games have passed since then where Asprilla hasn't featured.

172 minutes play out of 1440 (16 games) suggests a rise to 73 is likely to me.

Bestpay

yeah I'll agree with you as you have the minutes and are the King rating predictor B)

For my stats i used a free website, ESPN :rolleyes: , so know-wonder they were wrong. I had the impression he had played a lot more which is why my prediction was quite away off :o . Sorry

Did your players pay out?

2 weeks: Italy

Italy

Mauricio ISLA ' date=' 19 years old, CB/DM, 74, Udinese

Stats:

Seria A: 2 starts, 6 subs

Rise From 74 ---> 81

Made 82

Stats:

Seria A: 6 starts, 5 subs

Rise from 76 ---> 82/83

Made 81

Stats:

Seria A: 4 starts, 12 subs, 1 goal

Rise from 77 ---> 82/83

Made 82

Will be bringing more risers very soon :)

A big riser from Denmark:

Name: Soren RIEKS

Rating: 80

Position: AM/CM

Value: £2,111,000

Should go up to 85. Is playing every game for Esbjerg, currently lying 7th in SAS-Ligaen.

More about him here: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=22293

I posted him on page 3, but there is also big risers on the other pages.