Licensed to Spend

LegendaryLemon

Re: Licensed to Spend

I must say i understand where you are coming from especially in regards to enjoying SM. I myself am not enjoying it as much as i use to, but i really do hope that we can find someway to continue on the GW afte rall you did have to pay MONEY for this custom setup. What we can do is just rid the GW of the rules at the end of the season, well the squad rules that is.

But whatever you do i guess will be dependent on the rest of the managers, i'm up for sticking it out with this GW for atleast another season. Really makes no sense though if the other manager's don't share the same desire.

In other news though, whilst Mr. lemon mulls over it, Milan win again :D

I have a new GW opening soon but its not a forum GW, its a GW with many friends though and i promise the news feed is always buzzing with banter and transfer talk Press conferences, everything that makes it feel like an actual league. ps. I'm in a couple of these with the same persons so i can attest to this.

Format will be fantasy just like Licensed to Spend, but the only difference is.........NO RULES :eek: You can PM me if interested

• 1 month later...

Guys sorry I went off on you all again. I've got 6 days until the holidays now and if I don't get the draft done then then you will all have full permission to shoot me.

In all seriousness though guys I'll make sure I get it done, but I ought to confess I am really not enjoying soccermanager anymore. It's just been ruined by the people who've created it. That along with an increased load of school work is reducing my time to spend massively so we'll see how things go. But yeah, the draft is happening.