Put back the last online feature

Alux

Re: Put back the last online feature

so many reasons as to why this needs to be brought back, like mentioned above, actually knowing if the manager is/has been online to respond to your offers

and another couple are, that you can see in one swoop how active the actual gameworld is by log in records

aswell as knowing when to watch to see if a clubs going to go out on offer as its reaching/ed the 30day limit or whatever its set at for that specific gameworld

can not see what is to gain by losing this record feature, i mean if there is something that i'm missing thats making the game oh so more effective by having this feature removed i'd very much like someone to point it out to me

not to mention it was also a very good tool to use when it came to spotting multi-accounters, as was the username of an account until that was altered so you can change it as many times as you like, it would almost seem like they are making it harder for the game user's to help remove potential cheats, surely that can't be the right way to move a game forward, provide even more cover for a system that is already pretty much wide open for cheats to prosper in

Agree with everything said so far.

Plus Ive just noticed it missing because I have a player out on loan to a managed side and want to use this player in a P/E, so I wanted to know if this manager was active or not, if he hadnt logged on for say 20 days, I'd have no problem recalling him, but if I know he's active I wouldnt recall the player..... frustrating SM again!!! :mad::mad::mad:

SM seem to like removing any and all good features, whilst adding in new, awful ones. In this instance, it's not even a good feature. It's just a normal feature that almost every site going has. Doesn't make any sense at all to remove it.

The game has gone downhill rapidly over the last year.

I posted a ticket about it and got a response today informing that for privacy reasons it is to be kept removed.

Hi Vinny,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. This is due to Privacy reasons these are no longer displayed.

Due to this we are now closing this ticket.

Regards

Soccer Manager

Terrific.

I posted a ticket about it and got a response today informing that for privacy reasons it is to be kept removed.

Hi Vinny' date='

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. This is due to Privacy reasons these are no longer displayed.

Regards

Soccer Manager[/i']

Terrific.

Community driven game :rolleyes:

Hi Vinny' date='

Regards

Soccer Manager[/i']

Terrific.

This is pure insanity! Every online thing Ive ever used has a last online/active feature..to remove it for privacy reasons is just absurd!

Privacy concerns :eek: cmon ludacrisp, you can still see if some1 logged in to that club that day and still see them online if there on that club (albeit you can choose to be hidden if you want)

Can't believe SM have removed this feature, this absolutly sucks

I can think of a hundred games online were they had and still have a similar feature..

Not least PSN

How is having an account were we don't use real profiles (like facebook) a privacy concern? legally no such action could be taken by anyone against SM for such a feature.

I think someone contacted SM to ask them to remove this feature cause their mammy knows when there online