now you have to delete some information like :

-my list of friends

-my reputation

-my favorite club

-my gender

-my location

-my first login

-my other managed clubs

WHY should i give that information to everybody ?

IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS... so you should start deleting that information also !

SM talk the talk. But can he walk the walk ?

SM has got to be consistent in their logic of doing things.

Giving all that PRIVATE INFORMATION bothers me !! :D

Re: Put back the last online feature

its a big mistake in my opinion and affects active managers more, for example if i see someone has not been on for 20 days i would rest some of my better players as the chances are there team is not going to be match fit surely this is our right for being active and keeping your game running.

I actually relieve i never pay them. I make a bug report recently about this and i stated in my report don't reply me with that automatic response,but they reply me with that. Even more disgusting is no one from Dev who actually responsible for this forum response here

I detest certain aspects of this game that SM have altered/Introduced over these last months, it de-vaule's the game from a playing and enjoyment perspective aswell as showing the SM have other priorities before gameplay.

But at least there's something still there to play, if that's any consolation B)

I've had previous posts rubber stamped removed from the forum so i shall say no more, it's unfortuante that it's mostly long term active gamers who see things the way they are.

Fundemental basic changes mentioned here in the forum should have been incorporated into the game before 6 months ago, now as a result of bad decisions (whether other motivations were the cause of such i truely can't be 100% sure of this) however the actions which were taken have seriously depleted the gameworlds which we pay to play in & now you have gold worlds which are 7 & 8% full and dropping, big clubs and strong sides becoming unmanaged..

Basic protection of unmanged sides, easier for people to find in search top clubs and strong squads should have been implemented, a simple tax on income over across the board wage increases & damn AI sides not playing random formations as i just results in people leaving gameworlds/SM

The notion that there are "privacy" reasons against a last online feature seems wildly implausible.

First, there is no law that stands in the way of such a feature. It's a standard feature on websites that require registration. The very software on which this forum is run allows you to see when a forum member was last active.

Second, and related to that, a user agrees to such data being used for the purposes of the game by the act of registering, accepting the terms of use and playing the game. If SM is concerned about covering its back, then it should just modify its privacy policy.

Third, if there is no legal obstacle and it's purely an ideological commitment to privacy, then (1) that ought to be explained properly rather than with a glib response to a help ticket; and (2) why not make it an opt-out feature instead of removing it for everybody?

(I might add that if this is about an ideological commitment to privacy, that is somewhat undermined by the fact SM uses Facebook, Twitter and Google +1 buttons on the main site, positions a Facebook like box on the forums, and has Google ads. All of those things harvest users' information and transmit that information to the respective providers.)

Cyril makes some very good points about all this nonsense.

I find it incredibly frustrating having bid for a player and having no idea if I'm being ignored or if the manger is simply inactive. Its ridiculous. We could end up waiting 30 days for a manager to get sacked for us to know if that manager has forgotten about SM or moved on without quitting their teams...

How is this a good move for an online game? Even if somehow it actually was a security measure surely an "opt out" option of showing your last online time could be given?

Honestly it actually staggers me how the people in charge of SM actually put in play some of these ideas without realising the negative effect they have..

So I send a manager an enquiry about a player and a transfer offer a few days ago but havent heard back since... I have no idea if the manager is still active or anything. It would be REALLY useful to have a feature that could tell me when the manager or even "STOKE" were last online.

;)

So I send a manager an enquiry about a player and a transfer offer a few days ago but havent heard back since... I have no idea if the manager is still active or anything. It would be REALLY useful to have a feature that could tell me when the manager or even "STOKE" were last online.

;)

Yeah, this feature was very helpful, we could know if someone is ignoring us or is just inactive

Re: Riferimento: Put back the last online feature

No developer reads this thread? :mad:

So please close the forum' date=' because SMFA don't care about the opinion of the community.[/quote']

I don't think they've read the forum for quite a while now. And even then, their posts have never been particularly useful.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...