Victoria Concordia Crescit - new GW (empty squads, 300 m)

RockyRocastle

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Victoria Concordia Crescit - new GW (empty squads, 300 m)

You should've mentioned that earlier. :)

I've sent invites to most of the managers' date=' let's hope for a great bidding war. B)[/quote']

well.... now is not too late but is up to you...... and i hate bidding wars because i am usually stuck with a buch of 89s :P

I believe it is late unfortunately, it would take time to update everyone on that, and besides many of the star players would be reserved (most of the clubs are from the top 5 leagues). ;)

You should bid more on top players that you really want and some of them should go through. :)

I believe it is late unfortunately' date=' it would take time to update everyone on that, and besides many of the star players would be reserved (most of the clubs are from the top 5 leagues). ;)[/quote']

well i am ___________ed up now :mad: Expect me to do awful :(

270m. When can we bid?

in 24 hours i sthink

hello i want to participate with Paris FC. and to understand... 25 players' date=' 10 youths and 7 homegrown or the homegrowns are included in the 35 players of the team?[/quote']

Its already created... sorry :o

@superharber

I changed it because I had to add 2 more clubs (24 in the end, 2 x 11 wasn't possible), and by lowering to 270 m I believe everyone will have a little bit more of a chance at getting at least one star.

@Badin19

You can join with Roma, that's one of the teams I added after expanding the league from 22 to 24.

And yes, those 7 are included in total of 35.:)

The rest of the invites will be handed out now, bidding won't start before Sunday morning I believe.

Some of the guys still haven't responded to friend requests in game, so if they fail to do that in time there will be open spots if anyone wants to apply.

UPDATE - there may be vacant spots if some of the managers don't answer to my invitations on time because bidding has started at this moment, so if someone wants to join, add me as a friend (my profile: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=1598031) and I'll send you an invite. You'll have enough time to make bids, at least 15 hours from this moment.

There's two spots to fill now, but there's enough time to find two managers because bids won't be accepted until evening hours.

Guys that earlier applied for those clubs aren't responding, I can't make them unfortunately.

EDIT: Just one spot left. Anyone interested in Juventus?