Very bug

antondrobnjak

Hi, here's my last match. I think match engine is very bugged and results are not logic or clear. If some SM Dev want to explain me I'll be very happy. Thanks.

I'm Leeds. These are starters for both squads.

38sw.jpg

This is the match report.

3u77.jpg

First hamletic thing: all my players have good marks. Except L. Bender (4). Why?

3jn2.jpg

Second hamletic thing: I set up Mkhitaryan as free kicker. Here in next images you can see Mkhitaryan doesn't kick free kicks except one time (at 68'). WHY?

try6.jpg

ys55.jpg

Last hamletic thing: Lahm committed three fouls but didn't receive any yellow card. Is it normal? WHY?

Waiting your answers, please...

Re: Very bug

1. It doesn't matter if Bender (90) got a match rating of 4. P.Cech (92) also got a low rating of 5. Maybe it depend on their play !

2. It depends on Direct free kicks and long way free kicks.

Say...if a foul is committed in your half or in your penalty area, Mkhitaryan will not go there to take free kick.

and at 44' it clearly shows - free kick to leeds united "wide" of penalty area.

3. It depend on type of foul (normal or aggressive).

at 44' it shows - Lahm wins the ball but brings down Mandzukic in progress.

if a player simple try to dribble past a defender and the defender try to tackle and hit his shoe then it will be a foul. :D

AND NEWCASTLE UNITED HAS BETTER PLAYERS THAN YOU, HOW WILL YOU MANAGE TO WIN ?? :rolleyes:

Riferimento: Re: Very bug

1. It doesn't matter if Bender (90) got a match rating of 4. P.Cech (92) also got a low rating of 5. Maybe it depend on their play !

2. It depends on Direct free kicks and long way free kicks.

Say...if a foul is committed in your half or in your penalty area' date=' Mkhitaryan will not go there to take free kick.

and at 44' it clearly shows - free kick to leeds united "wide" of penalty area.

3. It depend on type of foul (normal or aggressive).

at 44' it shows - Lahm wins the ball but brings down Mandzukic in progress.

if a player simple try to dribble past a defender and the defender try to tackle and hit his shoe then it will be a foul. :D

AND NEWCASTLE UNITED HAS BETTER PLAYERS THAN YOU, HOW WILL YOU MANAGE TO WIN ?? :rolleyes:[/quote']

1. It's hard to find a player with a bad mark in an excellent squad match;

2. I don't think there is diference between direct or long free kick: it's first time it happens;

3. "It depend on type of foul". I don't agree. I remember I set up timid tackling in a previous match and I collected 2 yellow cards for two different players...

And there is winner tactic against Newcastle (managed):

rwem.jpg