de sciglio or carvajlho

matadomance94

de sciglio or carvajlho  

1. 1.

• de sciglio
    • carvaljo

Re: de sciglio or carvajlho

The spaniard's name is Carvajal;)

On the matter, I would recommend you to take De Sciglio. He has already been called up for the national team while Carvajal hasn't, though it is likely that he will someday.

I don't especially watch both players, but I think that De Sciglio is a superb defender while Carjaval is more tempted to go upfront.

for me the young spanish lad, de scig, is also a top player but by then end of the upcoming season i don't think this question will even need to be asked as it will be obviously clear who's in front

yes de scig, is currently in front of carv, but carv has only arbeloa infront of him on a club and national front

and personally can see him passing him quite easily

so yeah carv. for me everytime

for me the young spanish lad' date=' de scig, is also a top player but by then end of the upcoming season i don't think this question will even need to be asked as it will be obviously clear who's in front

yes de scig, is currently in front of carv, but carv has only arbeloa infront of him on a club and national front

and personally can see him passing him quite easily

so yeah carv. for me everytime

[/font']

You are forgetting about Azpilicueta, he's obviously in front of Carvajal in NT squad too. De Sciglio has already grabbed both team and country starting spot, and is more versatile, plays equally good in both sides of the field and can even play at the center.

I personally prefer De Sciglio in real life and on sm, i think he's a better player, but the real madrid status will get Carvajal rises more quickly.

You are forgetting about Azpilicueta' date=' he's obviously in front of Carvajal in NT squad too. De Sciglio has already grabbed both team and country starting spot, and is more versatile, plays equally good in both sides of the field and can even play at the center.

I personally prefer De Sciglio in real life and on sm, i think he's a better player, but the real madrid status will get Carvajal rises more quickly.[/quote']

i'm not forgetting about azpil' i just don't see him being infront of carv, if anything he's level as without holding down a regular place in the chelsea team he won't get near the spanish team also i don't think he will be first choice at chelsea as mourinho's more likely to put ivanovic back at rb

also once carv takes over from arb's at real which i'm sure he's bound to do then national team is all but guaranteed really, also de scig isn't first choice at milan is he? i thought he was behind abate in both club and national and only was shifted to leftback because of ac's distinct lack of a capable leftback options, i mean has he started over abate when abate has been fit consistently yet?

but like i say its only an opinion and i respect that you think otherwise to a certain degree