Zakaria Bakkali

Harry Fox

This guy has finally been added onto the system after a year or so of waiting and I have already managed to snatch him up for 450k.

What kind of rating can this kid hit in the future? Heard a lot of good stuff about him and seen a lot of good footage but would like to know what people opinions and potential future ratings!

Cheers!

Re: Zakaria Bakkali

the way he's started his career being the youngest ever scorer of a hattrick in the dutch league his potential is not limitted but you never know he could flop after a great start

i think he has the potential to be at least 94 but that's only based on what ive seen the past weeks

the way he's started his career being the youngest ever scorer of a hattrick in the dutch league his potential is not limitted but you never know he could flop after a great start

i think he has the potential to be at least 94 but that's only based on what ive seen the past weeks

Sure he's got great potential. But "at least 94" is mad. He's played very few games and he's' 17. Sure he's scored goals, but he is playing for a good side in an okay league. Will he reach 94? Maybe, but not for a few years at least.

I completely agree with KleinS04. Buy him, he'll get a nice increase soon and he has good potential. But let's watch him play for a season or two and then we'll judge his potential. ;)

Sure he's got great potential. But "at least 94" is mad. He's played very few games and he's' 17. Sure he's scored goals' date=' but he is playing for a good side in an okay league. Will he reach 94? Maybe, but not for a few years at least.

I completely agree with KleinS04. Buy him, he'll get a nice increase soon and he has good potential. But let's watch him play for a season or two and then we'll judge his potential. ;)[/quote']

the question was what potential rating can he reach i gave my opinion on what ive seen already

Riferimento: Zakaria Bakkali

This guy has finally been added onto the system after a year or so of waiting and I have already managed to snatch him up for 450k.

What kind of rating can this kid hit in the future? Heard a lot of good stuff about him and seen a lot of good footage but would like to know what people opinions and potential future ratings!

Cheers!

he can be 90+ in the future...