New view of the website

New view of the website  

1. 1.

• is an improvement
    • is effectively just the same to me
    • is a detrimental change to the game

Re: New view of the website

This is a better effort than their previous dismal efforts, but I have to agree fixing the embarrassingly bad match engine should be SM's priority. And before the cheerleaders step in, this is not sour grapes, I no longer get pleasure from winning a trophy as I realise that other peoples teams suffer from these ridiculous results as well as my own.

Come on SM! There are so many other and more important things to be fixed instead of changing the visual every month! Fix the ME' date=' add new game(personal) instruction and so more things, but the visual? I don't think this is long wait and important feature..........[/quote']

That's one of the baddest attempts so far , I wonder how much did they pay to the grafician to do this ?:)))

What an absolutely terrible job you have made of the visuals...very poor effort, everything seems to have merged into one...there is no longer any clear delineation between sections, which makes it confusing and the very white and bright background now makes it too startling on the eyes...in fact, the fixture bar at the top, with the blue text, actually hurts the eyes...I can't look at it, come on, surely you test these things first???

What an absolutely terrible job you have made of the visuals...very poor effort' date=' everything seems to have merged into one...there is no longer any clear delineation between sections, which makes it confusing and the very white and bright background now makes it too startling on the eyes...in fact, the fixture bar at the top, with the blue text, actually hurts the eyes...I can't look at it, come on, surely you test these things first???[/quote']

Yes! I had to set my brightness to the minimum to be able to see something without my eyes to be burned! Can't imagine what gonna be in the evenings.....

What an absolutely terrible job you have made of the visuals...very poor effort' date=' everything seems to have merged into one...there is no longer any clear delineation between sections, which makes it confusing and the very white and bright background now makes it too startling on the eyes...in fact, the fixture bar at the top, with the blue text, actually hurts the eyes...I can't look at it, come on, surely you test these things first???[/quote']

I am sure they dont , other wise why would they realese something like this ? They mostly relay on the feedback(that's not all so bad) , but graphics are last of their problems , soccerwiki , game engine and league updates are their major flaws .

Oh goody, the chief developer's 7yr old has been allowed to play with 'Daddy's big computer' again.

SM, seriously guys if you are reading stop messing about the edges and sort the true problems within the game - match engine, SW/ratings, punitive finances, etc.

I don't know any other business so utterly hell-bent on irritating its customers like this one...

I didn't realise it was a design change, I just thought I'd failed to load the website properly... It looks broken now, like half of it's missing. How hideous. They change this on a monthly basis and just make it worse and worse and worse. They're really trying the patience of their users, and it's running very thin for most people.

Seems they've removed the post times from messages in the newsfeed? Why...?

This is the ugliest design I've ever had the misfortune of seeing.

Also what is their obsession with making logging in more and more awkward?!

Id use a smaller font size by SM seem to struggle to see user feedback so this might help.

glad I wasn't the only one to have thought that something was wrong, It took me 3 attempts of loggin in/out before realising what they had done.

very sad that they cant see the priorities within the game but at least those that make these decisions are consistent.

glad I wasn't the only one to have thought that something was wrong' date=' It took me 3 attempts of loggin in/out before realising what they had done.

very sad that they cant see the priorities within the game but at least those that make these decisions are consistent.[/quote']

It looks broken - I did the same, logged in a few times, but no, this seems to be it !!

I had an 'add club' offer available too, so I clicked it and I can add one for 5000 credits. Haven't seen my credits for months now so I checked how many I had......4999.

Its a dirty old game this. If they spent time and energy on making the actual game better rather than little tricks to 'persuade' you to part with cash they would probably make more money as a consequence. Not from me though, I just play for a wind down, getting silly now though.

did someone steal all the colours off the create palette?

why is everything white?

gotta be honest i thought the site was playing up again and hadn't loaded properly, and i see from other posts i wasn't the only one, the newsfeed is now hurendous to try and read, side by side messages with no real time line, i only manage 3 clubs to keep my homepage tidy, why have i now got the 28 add club boxes on their? looks as messy as a tramp

i know they aren't going to rectify it but this i have to say the the most god awful this site has ever looked and thats coming from someone whos been knocking around on here for 5+ years

100% lost a paying customer here