New view of the website

New view of the website  

1. 1.

• is an improvement
    • is effectively just the same to me
    • is a detrimental change to the game

Re: New view of the website

I like the new slick look with white boxes and the grey background.
regarding the layout' date=' it doesn't bother me either way. not got the feelings of revulsion that others have, but can't really see it as an improvement.[/quote']
For me personaly new look of SM Game is nice' date=' much better then earlier.[/quote']
By far the best layout yet! Please keep it for a prolonged period of time now SM!

What a surprise' date=' the mods like the new layout [i']and[/i] are the only ones who do! Who would've guessed? :rolleyes: Gotta keep them coloured names, eh?

Absolutely HATE it! Looks trashy and cheap...

I like others, first thought it had a loading problem.

I am starting to think they dont want people to join...because if THIS was the first screen I saw when I signed up, I would never of logged back in.

Truly horrendous SM..Im too ashamed to introduce anyone to this game now :mad:

Where are all the Colours?

I initially thought my Net connection was too slow. It was only later the god-awful truth hit me. What was the need for this change? To make SM more Social? But we don't want that, we want to access our clubs and play football! It's my gut feeling that whatever SM may try in the future, they'll find it hard to accomplish something as mind-numbingly idiotic as this. The amount of white that hits me squarely in my eyes throughout my SM session almost gives me a headache. The club pages look emaciated, devoid of any inspiration and stone dead. If this is the way they treat paying customers, I don't think I'll renew my subscription when it expires.

I've noticed that the player search option is missing

Say, I am looking for Begovic with no clue on his age, current club or rating, you just search his name in the transfers->search tab right?

Would SM kindly put it back, or someone show me where did they hide that option

I've noticed that the player search option is missing

Say' date=' I am looking for Begovic with no clue on his age, current club or rating, you just search his name in the transfers->search tab right?

Would SM kindly put it back, or someone show me where did they hide that option[/quote']

Its right at the top there like in this picture

e77aa41b38269d8eff1359f379acef84.png

Did they change the number of clubs you can manage?

I know that you could manage 3 clubs simultaneously without having to pay anything' date=' but now... I'm managing 2 clubs, and I am "Currently up to my Club Limit."[/quote']

Depends on your reputation I think. On my account which is 200+, I can manage three clubs.

SM are surely give it a good thing to their user. Most other website will announced with something like "coming soon" or that kind if they're going to get new UI. SM definetly do that.

SM also, in 80% of their decision to change something important regarding important features (loan wage split, finances, last online removal. etc) make sure their user to know this beforehand, not after the changes implemented.

In short they're best at customer service.

New design looks good, now it will be perfect if we get option to put white (like now) or completely black/dark on the background as option.

ql4m.png

Who am I kidding with dscq.png

If this is work on progress like someone pointed out, why they're released it now on full scale, not when it's finally done.

And they could make an announcement about this if they're really ***.

Last time SM changed everthing initially it was alot different than the previous template so it was hard for people to accept instantly the changes, but for myself anyway it worked out well and was a good change..

This time the Design and placement of just every tab is awfull, not to mention it;s more white and plain and boring than the whitehouse exterior, did they get a 12 year old to do this or somebody that knew what he as actually doing? with experience?

I have no expertise in this area but even i can see how shocking bad it has been done, so bad it's not even funny

For starters, the homepage, ok it's only the homepage and ill be skipping off it straight away evertime i log in as there's only information that i don't want to see, what i find more boggling is that when SM introduced the previous "template upgrade" one of the issues was that people dient want to see what all their listed friends were up to were updates were concerned so they discarded or tucked away all this info, but now with the new update they have suddenly decided to smack it on the fiirst page i must enter evertime i log into the site?

When i then go into My Clubs i'm struck with even more bland non color listing of all my teams aswell as advertising in the form of manage your favourite club on the right hand side, needless to say it doesn't feel like a nice Club Homepage were i can view all my teams sit back and view lots of information of each respective club without scrolling much, Why isient the clubs listings 3 across instead of two? Where is the color? why not show me my teams home and away kits? what about a listing of all the honors my clubs have won, why not what competition my next fixture is in and what team i face aswell as some information about that opponent

When i log into a club yet again more white, SM certinly have not seen the light have they? or have they? i only see my clubs next fixture, that's no use to me, i need to be able to see a few upcoming fixtures so i can instantly know if i need to rest my strongest players,instead i must go into schdule every single time before each match/selection process.

At least SM if your going to completly alter the site actually upgrade and not simply do something for a new look effect.

I also use addblocker as alot of people do, so i have white and grey everywere, white and grey everywere, big lumps of white and grey between each text, each tab, each line, and boxes lumped on a page not even aligned with each other..

It's genuinely terrible

Guest drseanfitz

What a surprise' date=' the mods like the new layout [i']and[/i] are the only ones who do! Who would've guessed? :rolleyes: Gotta keep them coloured names, eh?

I don't mind you quoting me, as long as you quote me correctly, after all:

Sean cant be bothered

as steauseka pointed out' date=' I never said I liked it.

but what's wrong with someone liking it anyway. people are allowed to like it if they want, and should be able to say so without someone pulling them up on it.

Seperately, would people like me to add a vote to this thread?

I don't mind you quoting me' date=' as long as you quote me correctly, after all:

as steauseka pointed out, I never said I liked it.

but what's wrong with someone liking it anyway. people are allowed to like it if they want, and should be able to say so without someone pulling them up on it.

Seperately, would people like me to add a vote to this thread?

A poll will do,although it'll turn out to be futile as no devs will hear what their customer want

Do you like the new UI?

Like Gozzy said

A poll will do' date='although it'll turn out to be futile as no devs will hear what their customer want[/quote']

, there have to be poll, and even if noone hear us, at least they will know in numbers how good their new interface is!

Since there isn't another poll created 2 hours after Gozzy's post I decide to make this one. If it's entirely appropriate please some mod to remove it and create better one :)

If it's good please make a choice, let show them our oppinion!

Just one more reason why I'll be spending more time playing Trophy Manager.

Clueless devs painting the walls (badly) whilst the house is falling down around them.

Think this is the last straw for a lot of people and I think SM will feel it in their wallets very soon. I am just dreading the decision on which of my teams survive the cull down to 2/3 clubs when I release my gold membership :(

ARE YOU LISTENING, SM ?

DO YOU EVEN CARE ?

IF YOU'VE GOT ANY RESPECT FOR YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS PLEASE COME ON AND TRY TO EXPLAIN HOW YOU THINK OUR GAMING EXPERIENCE IS IN ANY WAY IMPROVED BY THESE CHANGES ?

SERIOUSLY, JUST LOOK AT HOW THE HOME PAGE APPEARS !

IF YOU THINK THAT LOOKS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A WEB PAGE THAT HASN'T FULLY LOADED, THINK AGAIN. IF I HAD JUST VISITED THE SITE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME I WOULD LEAVE THINKING IT WAS BROKEN !!!

PATHETIC...

(rant over, apologies to my fellow forumers for shouting in caps...:))