New view of the website

New view of the website  

1. 1.

• is an improvement
    • is effectively just the same to me
    • is a detrimental change to the game

Re: New view of the website

Just one more reason why I'll be spending more time playing Trophy Manager.

Clueless devs painting the walls (badly) whilst the house is falling down around them.

Is it any good ? I fancy a change for my money destination.

EDIT. Looks 10 times better then SM , but doesn't have real life teams and players .

The tactics page has an issue' date=' too.

As soon as you drag and drop a player into the formation all the players stats disappear just leaving their names.

Does nobody test [i']anything[/i] before release...

Atleast they've attended to the tabular tactics screen bug which is a plus on their side considering hw fast their response was...

PS: folks should quit the whining. I don't see anything wrong with's SM's new outlook... If u don't like it then make ur way to the EXIT pals...

Atleast they've attended to the tabular tactics screen bug which is a plus on their side considering hw fast their response was...

PS: folks should quit the whining. I don't see anything wrong with's SM's new outlook... If u don't like it then make ur way to the EXIT pals...

I have no idea who you think you are, to judge that people are whining or that anyone shouldn't be allowed to express their opinion:mad:

And with whom are you gonna play if everyone who don't like the new intereface quit? Couse maybe you gonna be the last survival :)

I don't see anything wrong with's SM's new outlook... If u don't like it then make ur way to the EXIT pals...

So loyal customers and long term users should just shut up and accept everything SM does even if its clearly poor?

This guy will be mod within fortnight.

The fact that we are paying customers entitles us to an opinion as to how our money is being spent on 'developing' the game to enhance the user enjoyment and/or ease of use. The 'whining' being done suggests you are in the minority of people who don't mind the change.

I think you're missing the bigger picture here dude.

While a lot of users are slating the new look' date=' and rightly so cos its an eye-sore, we will get used to it as we always do.

But the major issue is SM [u']again[/u] updating something that has been changed several times this year already, instead of concentrating on the larger problems of the match engine and the ratings fiasco.

Judging by the response on here, if the people that didnt like what was going on with SM made their way to the exit, then there would be no more SM!!!

Just seen a poll is up, I vote for option 2. I didn't give a toss about how actually the website looks (though that plain white at the background is hiw.gif) but their lack of announcement to the user regarding important improvement/features is disturbing and this is not the first time, I'm just here from March but already seen 2349272 times of how SM supposedly handle their customer services.

Good statement of intent for supposedly "community driven games" :rolleyes:

Also they have removed the Add New Club version, which directed you to the club search.

Now that setting is nowhere, If I click in the new Add Club in the top and bottom of the page it will only show me the Extra Club slot offer if I want to buy NO THANKS, it was enough already.

Change this.

Its ok. I don't really like it though. Annoying to add an extra click every time I log in to go to clubs.

Also is it just me or is the website slow these days? I'm seeing loading bars fairly often which surprises me on a 60mb connection.

I appreciate giving us a new skin for the website but actually I think a better thing would be to offer different skins so we can choose, not to mention a wide screen skin that incorporates the great big grey spaces at the edge of both sides of the screen. It would save on a lot of scrolling up and down and would probably enable a nicer layout for things...

hey SM dev,

my friends and I are tired of all the end-to-end UI change every few months. Just when we figure out how everything works and get used to it, it changes again. And for the worse. My friends and I feel as if the site is turning more and more away from the traditional SM feel and turning more and more into a facebook/twitter page which just so happens to have SM on it.

My friends and I have debated leaving SM because of all of these constant changes. just providing our feedback. there are about 6 of us in total.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Re: Do you like the new UI?

hey SM dev,

my friends and I are tired of all the end-to-end UI change every few months. Just when we figure out how everything works and get used to it, it changes again. And for the worse. My friends and I feel as if the site is turning more and more away from the traditional SM feel and turning more and more into a facebook/twitter page which just so happens to have SM on it.

My friends and I have debated leaving SM because of all of these constant changes. just providing our feedback. there are about 6 of us in total.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hey SM dev,

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Its ok. I don't really like it though. Annoying to add an extra click every time I log in to go to clubs.

Also is it just me or is the website slow these days? I'm seeing loading bars fairly often which surprises me on a 60mb connection.

I appreciate giving us a new skin for the website but actually I think a better thing would be to offer different skins so we can choose' date=' not to mention a wide screen skin that incorporates the great big grey spaces at the edge of both sides of the screen. It would save on a lot of scrolling up and down and would probably enable a nicer layout for things...[/quote']

Ya often much slower.

its total trouser juice......

also the thing that bugs me about this "game" is something is changed without any real need, like this then we are asked for constructive criticism regarding how they could improve the new changes:rolleyes:

its like your missus shaving her head then asking you which wig looks better....

Looks like I'm one of the few people that actually likes the new layout of the site. I think it is a much more professional look than before and more modern looking. Everything is easy to find and I prefer having clubs displayed side by side as it means less scrolling is needed.

I agree that the social updates should not be the home page. Why the clubs page isn't displayed after logging in baffles me, but it's not as big of a problem as some people are making out. It takes one click to view it after all.

The only other thing I would change is the 'Add Club' boxes. There's no need to have (in my case) 10 boxes saying the same thing. Why not just have one box? You can only add one club at a time anyway.

Also, any chance of being able to change the order your clubs are displayed in? It has been mentioned numerous times before and it really wouldn't be difficult to implement. I'm sure most people would rather have the teams they pay most attention to at the top of the page.