penjurov

New view of the website

New view of the website  

1. 1.

• is an improvement
    • is effectively just the same to me
    • is a detrimental change to the game

Re: New view of the website

Can't see how in any way it would be deemed to be an improvement. Looks cheap and dated. A little bit of tinkering before subjecting it to customers would have been appreciated.

Just setting tactics for tonight and have names and positions extending beyond the pitch screen as well as following through to the shirts of the second row of substitutes. How difficult would it be to have a less cheap/more modern looking screen similar to Football Manager there?

All for subtlety and simplicity - but could be vastly improved. Really disappointing.

Any word on the player rating changes/game engine improvements or are they after the next the next visual 'enhancement'?

Mutton dressed as mutton.

I have no idea who you think you are' date=' to judge that people are whining or that anyone shouldn't be allowed to express their opinion:mad:[/quote']

Na wa oh!! Everybody wan chew me raw hmph!...Never mind folks I humbly apologise for thinkin so importantly of myself so as to judge others as whiners and condemn y'all to the EXIT door. Point I'm trying to make is SM do what they do regardless of our reactions or complaints...Take the ratings system for instance; many have complained about L. Bender and Muller's rating but SM still do what they want, when they feel like and they don't really care. So what are WE gonna do about it? Keep on complaining? Better ways (don't ask me) should be found in drivin home our dissatisfaction rather than posting negative comments about any new wrinkle SM comes up with cos they're still gonna keep up with the same old same old patterns.

PS: I can't stop you all from expressin ur own opinions even if I wanted to so folks plz treat me easy...

I don't get why you're all complaining! I think the new layout is brilliant!! Much much better then the last one! Both on the phone and on the PC!

Such is life pal. Some folks would appreciate your effort while others would... well... Never mind you can't plz everyone.

I'm not really a fan of it at the minute, but then again I wasn't with the previous layout to start with. However, the last layout was actually really good IMO. It was better than this new layout, although as I said I'll give it time and I'll see how I feel when I've got more used to it.

I agree there are more important issues that should have been amended first.

I don't get why you're all complaining! I think the new layout is brilliant!! Much much better then the last one! Both on the phone and on the PC!

Looks like I'm one of the few people that actually likes the new layout of the site. I think it is a much more professional look than before and more modern looking. Everything is easy to find and I prefer having clubs displayed side by side as it means less scrolling is needed.

Hey look, two more mods that like the design. Trolololol.

Hey look' date=' two more mods that like the design. Trolololol.[/quote']

What are you suggesting? :P

Us mods have absolutely nothing to do with the design of the site/game. I have absolutely no problem criticizing SM when I see fit. But I honestly do think the new layout is better!

Us mods have absolutely nothing to do with the design of the site/game. I have absolutely no problem criticizing SM when I see fit. But I honestly do think the new layout is better!

Would be better if they varied the colour and not all god-damn white! :P

Yeah it's definitely too white' date=' they could maybe even put a coloured box around each team just to show the distinction. Other than that I'm pretty happy with it![/quote']

Maybe a few grey patches and i'd be happy, overall it isn't a bad change, just not a change that is needed.

No need to have tournement info on the league/cup page, just showing the last winners of the league would suffice with view all showing the rules and regs etc

Also adding the assists tables along with the top goalscorers list would be good, and maybe the top ten of each instead of just the top 5

Hey look' date=' two more mods that like the design. Trolololol.[/quote']

If you knew anything about me ... You'd known I'm one of the People that've been against the layout changing in the past. I've probably been the Most outspoken opponent against these constant layout changes because they're unnecessary. This one however is very Good and I like it better then any layout change that've been done in the past.

No need to have tournement info on the league/cup page' date=' just showing the last winners of the league would suffice with view all showing the rules and regs etc

Also adding the assists tables along with the top goalscorers list would be good, and maybe the top ten of each instead of just the top 5[/quote']

I'd be very interested in seeing a top 10 list for both goalscorers and assists. Haven't really thought about it prior to your suggestion but now that I Think of it it'd be a great addition!

I love when coincidence occurs cuz it almost never does! :P