New view of the website

New view of the website  

1. 1.

• is an improvement
    • is effectively just the same to me
    • is a detrimental change to the game

Re: New view of the website

Hey look' date=' two more mods that like the design. Trolololol.[/quote']

I said it before and for you I say it again.

The layout is terrible. I really hate it. The other one was much better.

Doesn't matter if you are a mod or not. I can't speak for all of them but I know that most of the other guys will voice their opinion regardless of their "status" on here. They might be more diplomatic about it but nobody is gonna say that the new layout is awesome when they think it is utter pish.

We also didn't get briefed to say good things or whatever about the new change. Maybe Stu or Sean did, I don't know, you have to ask them, but others likely didn't.

Got some colour now' date=' big black yoke on the league table, because it took hours looking for my side previously B) [/b']

Now I can't see the split for SMFA Competition and relegation places if i'm in one of those places

Haha freaked me out too. :P

Devs dont even bother to replay ' date=' that's great customer service .Hope you go bankrupt soon .[/quote']

I'm trying to reach them about bug in the game for 6 weeks. And noone even ask for further details, here on forum or ingame, just saying - this is not a bug :)

Customer support at very very high level!

Who are these 19 people who like / dont mind the change.

They sure as hell arent posting in the topic.

I am one of the voters for 2nd option, in fact I'm growing to like this layout but still this is too white.

I'm just questioning their customer services in almost every aspect of the game, including this lack of announcement about new layout coming. They're just magically changed, without any announcement beforehand.

I am one of the voters for 2nd option' date=' in fact I'm growing to like this layout but still this is too white.[/quote']

So you think it makes no difference, but you have a problem with it, and you also like it. Wut?

Point is, it was fine before, why change it? They do this every few months now, it's just moronic.

So you think it makes no difference' date=' but you have a problem with it, and you also like it. Wut?

Point is, it was fine before, why change it? They do this every few months now, it's just moronic.[/quote']

I'm vote on this poll the very first day this poll up, is just the time when I'm very irritated at the new layout because supposedly bug everywhere too, so it's kind of like reactionary vote.

Now I'm get used to it, I'm starting to like and accept it though it's still far from perfect, thus 2nd option is still valid for me.

I'll just contradict myself if I'm said that quoted post but I'm vote for "it's an improvement".

I'm vote on this poll the very first day this poll up' date=' is just the time when I'm very irritated at the new layout because supposedly bug everywhere too, so it's kind of like reactionary vote.

Now I'm get used to it, I'm starting to like and accept it though it's still far from perfect, thus 2nd option is still valid for me.

I'll just contradict myself if I'm said that quoted post but I'm vote for "it's an improvement".[/quote']

Please tell me where is the chat ?where can i see the other manager tactics from previous games ? What the appeal of a all white page ? who the ... cares about what my in game friends do ?

Please tell me where is the chat ?where can i see the other manager tactics from previous games ? What the appeal of a all white page ? who the ... cares about what my in game friends do ?

What? Am I become one of SM staff now get all of this question? :P

Anyway chat and other manager tactics from previous games are working fine for me.

I'm already said I didn't like that white thing(might as well now make them all black for the lol :rolleyes: ) and that home screen also irritating for me.