Sign in to follow this  
superharber

Last Of The Big Spenders - Draft / Empty Squads

Re: Last Of The Big Spenders - Draft / Empty Squads

depends who the players are buddy ;)

Name the players you want mate I'm sure we can work out a deal:p

Also sorry for posting my gameworld in this thread mate. I copped a yellow card for my troubles.....told them but ref I got all ball :P

Also sorry for posting my gameworld in this thread mate. I copped a yellow card for my troubles.....told them but ref I got all ball :P

who gave you a yellow card??

Young Englishman Andros Townsend is coming to Sao Paulo for £7M. He is the latest and young player to join our ranks and is the start of the rebuilding process.

This is the start of something new here at Sao Paulo. Townsend is doing well for club and country! Unlucky Celtic mate!

Young Englishman Andros Townsend is coming to Sao Paulo for £7M. He is the latest and young player to join our ranks and is the start of the rebuilding process.

This is the start of something new here at Sao Paulo. Townsend is doing well for club and country! Unlucky Celtic mate!

Hell of a signing!! Forgot about him!

I've noticed your bid on time, but wanted to wait for a bit before sending a new bid. It was accepted too soon. :D

Anyway, nice signing! :)

I've noticed your bid on time' date=' but wanted to wait for a bit before sending a new bid. It was accepted too soon. :D

Anyway, nice signing! :)[/quote']

Thanks mate, Townsend will be a beast for us. I can feel it! He's going to be playing against AC Milan.

Hopefully, depending on how my spending goes during this season, I should be able to turn it around.

Also I should be getting some new additions in November/December time which will improve our squad.

I could do with a new goalkeeper, who doesn't mind Weidenfeller or buffon?

Yellow card was from SM :(

Hello Huddo,

Aslong as the gameworld owner is happy with you posting your world in here then please ignore the warning you have recieved.

Personally I dont think you should have recieved it and I have also flagged this up.

Anyway back to the setup Real Madrid are still cruising along quite nicely :P

Hello Huddo' date='

Aslong as the gameworld owner is happy with you posting your world in here then please ignore the warning you have recieved.

Personally I dont think you should have recieved it and I have also flagged this up.

Anyway back to the setup Real Madrid are still cruising along quite nicely :P[/quote']

Noisy are you doing any planned transfers with Madrid?

List of pre agreed deals for Sao Paulo

Willian p/e Schurrle

Silva p/e Higuain

Hulk p/e Coentrao

Luiz + Cash = Vidic (Depends on whether I get Falcao)

Welcome to offers!

Sorry for double post

Falcao not sure of leaving Riverplate as not many clubs showing interest in him.

Only SaoPaulo remains keen on signing him.

It's entirely up to you anyway mate, do what you feel is right for the team. I can always find another striker.

Also if any of you guys want either Valencia, Johnson, Nagamoto or Arbeloa. Drop me a PM in game or find me on chat.

hey dudes...

can I ask...what happens to teams (AI ones particularly) who still have empty squads when the season starts? do they fill up with what's left of their real life squad, or what? just interested to know as I could be starting up one of these games.

cheers fellas