Last Of The Big Spenders - Draft / Empty Squads

superharber

Re: Last Of The Big Spenders - Draft / Empty Squads

carlo-ancelotti-espagne-real-madrid-365188247.jpg

"I don't care how, we must win."

Following the shock resignation of Noisy, the appointment of Tony Baldo as his replacement has hardly been met with jubilation from Los Blancos faithful. The Anglo-Italian brings experience but is a controversial figure, known to not worry about pleasing the fans.

"I've been appointed to finish top. We're in a great position to do so, but I am not putting an emphasis on how it has to be done beautifully. The fans cannot be greedy, winning should be enough. Tomorrow is a huge match and if we lose, it'll be 3 consecutive defeats and that'd be unacceptable. A heated conversation between myself and the Dortmund boss adds even more spice to the affair. Isco will score the winner though."

What's this mr Barney

Sorry to inform but I will be pulling out of all deals. I will no longer be signing Draxler or Gotze after realizing that I am over-paying by a lot. I'm sorry to cancel these deals.

??!! :mad:

It is something that is wrong though. But I guess we cant do anything about it. Going on managers trust and they pull out aint very good.

You posted this. You didn't insult them or post anything rude towards them.

As i said the cancelled after 1 or 2 days not after weeks and i didn't here in the forum but i did in chat, i made some deals depend on our deals but i will keep my word because i'm not like you guys, ill not withdraw them because the other deals had been withdrawn, not after pronouncing them here in the forum

The deal for Mascherano withdrawn by River Plate manager :mad:
You posted this. You didn't insult them or post anything rude towards them.

I'd like to say again that' date=' that wasn't a fully agreed deal... just one agreed partially during chat as [i']"if you have cash at the end of ban, the deal will go through"[/i]

I dont know about the current issue. but replying as I've seen something mentioned about me:rolleyes: