Last Of The Big Spenders - Draft / Empty Squads

superharber

Re: Last Of The Big Spenders - Draft / Empty Squads

Kevin Strootman in his way to Signal Idnua Park to start new adventure, he will be a pretty nice add to Dortmund midfield, in the other side, Porto will get Welbeck to cover the second part of the deal when RVP leave their team, as soon as this deal is done, Mesut Ozil will leave :( us to play in Porto and we will get the second half of our offensive, and it will be Ibra + RVP B)

After long negotiations' date=' a deal that believed as a fair deal for both sides, CR7 for Gotze + Sanchez + some cash

and additional deal, James RODRÍGUEZ will move to play in Ajax and Dortmund will get both Sergi ROBERTO & Jose RODRÍGUEZ + some cash

:)[/quote']

:eek: someones been busy doing deals :)

Report: Celtic boss expecting a busy transfer window!

Celtic.jpg

Multiple sources have confirmed that Scottish giants are preparing a couple of bids for as of now unknown players. Some departures are expected too.

Some of the players thought to be available are Ashley Young, Seba Giovinco and Joleon Lescott.

_55199743_ashley_young.jpg

Ashley Young: on his way out?!

tumblr_lwvuziTHUZ1qj0v9ao1_500.jpg

Riverplate signs German duo plus Spanish and Italian starlets

Riverplate has confirmed the signings of Kroos, Reus, Koke and El Shaarawy. Messi and Falcao have joined Bayern and Juventus repectively as part of the deals.

Manager Raj has admitted that the managing team has so far struggled to find a way to play their strikers together, and expects these changes will balance the squad.

"Its nice to have these talents here. We've got four young energetic players who can improve our style of play. They can add the depth we were lacking this season. We were working with an unbalanced squad with four worldclass centreforwards. that looked like an advantage and we had a great stat to the season. But being honest we've struggled to keep all of them happy. You cant just sit on bench and watch your team when you're 26 or 27 years old.. you need to play every week.. We're sad to see Falcao and Messi leaving, but it was the best option available for both parties. We wish them goodluck in their future career"

"Reus and Kroos are experienced enough to get involved in first team plans. Koke and El Sha have to wait for their opportunities. At present I'm not expecting to sign more attacking players. We've Luis and Diego doing well. Reus joining them upfront will be one of the most feared attacking trio in the league"

Sao Paulo still need to do these pre agreed deals,

So i'll offer Hulk for Coentrao either today or tomorrow

I'll offer Podolski and £6m for Vucinic later also

And if anyone can remember my deal for Luiz, that would be great. Otherwise, I will have to offer them out to other teams quickly?