Re: Football Manager 2014

Hello' date=' just thought I'd come on here just to ask a quick question about the game, haven't played it until the last few days where I thought I'd give it a go. Used to love FM12 but didn't play alot of FM13/14 until the other day.

I just wanted to know about the money you receive for selling players as I had a budget of 100k with a League 1 side and I sold a player for 475k to which I only received 75k back from the deal? I don't know if I've gone wrong somewhere but if anyone has an idea then I appreciate it, cheers.[/quote']

Check under finances then u see something like this ''% of transfer income available''(I dont play in english so its translated)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Football Manager 2014 Found this awesome site for all things FM, love the layout http://www.mypassion4footballmanager.com/

Re: Football Manager 2014 This one for faces, http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/362/megapack-home-thread This for logos http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/3/metallic-logos Both from sortit

Check under finances then u see something like this ''% of transfer income available''(I dont play in english so its translated)

Ah yes! I've just clicked on it and it says '% of Transfer Revenue made available' = 20%.

That would make sense, I'm guessing then you have to ask the board to increase it? Is this a new feature in Football Manager, I don't remember it in previous series of the game, I presumed the money you got for selling a player would directly return to your finances...

Ah yes! I've just clicked on it and it says '% of Transfer Revenue made available' = 20%.

That would make sense' date=' I'm guessing then you have to ask the board to increase it? Is this a new feature in Football Manager, I don't remember it in previous series of the game, I presumed the money you got for selling a player would directly return to your finances...[/quote']

Ye u could ask the board for an increase and im pretty sure this was on FM13 too but not to sure about FM12 though

• 1 month later...

Graziano Pelle has netted 35 goals in 29 PL games for me in the second season of my Southampton save, which means he is now the holder of the highest amount of goals scored in a single PL season. There's still nine games to go too, of course, and he doesn't look like he wants to stop any time soon :D

He must be one of the best players I've ever played with on FM. He seems to have a HUGE influence on the course of a game.

I'm playing him as a lone advanced forward with Rodriguez/Tadic/Andre Ayew/Gaston Ramirez as inside forwards on either side of him. It's worked a treat!

I think the last time a player scored so many goals in such a small amount of games was Hulk in FM12. I can't remember the exact amount of goals he scored, but I have a feeling it was 75+ in all competitions in a single season for my Porto side.

I also have a feeling that someone else on this forum said that Hulk scored a similar amount of goals for them.

Recently started a save as Stuttgart, currently in the second season.

Firnished 4th in season one with the help of Juan Arango £1M, Issac Cuenca Free, Joao Pedro £400K and Ekdal £1.2M

In the second season (just started) Ive managed to sign some big players thanks to the board making £34M available for my transfer budget. I Signed Akinfeev Free, Manuel Fernandes free, Vitinho Free, Abdennour £9.5M, Bojan £6M,

And sold the likes of Kvist £5M, Arango £1M, Rocker £400k and some other non starters. Currently Loaning out Boka, Neidermeier, Holzhauser, Funk and Rojas. Want to sell Ulreich, Neidermeier, Ibisevic (next season) and Audel.

The players that have really improved and impressed over the season are Werner, Rudiger, Maxim, Ekdal, Sararer and the best SAKAI :eek:

Starting Line-up:

Bojan

Vitinho - Maxim - Harnik

Ekdal - Manuel Fernandes

Sakai - Rudiger - Abdennour - Schwaab

Akinfeev

• 2 weeks later...

Carrying on with my Benfica save. Just won the league in my second season and looking strong at the top of both my league and Champs league groups half way through the third season.

This seasons transfers:

In: Bardi free, Maxim £4.8M, Vilhema £2.2M, Pizarro £2.1M

Out: Markovic £36M, Ola £1.5M, Suljemani £275K, Djuricic £7M, Jara £350K, Lima Free

Of course a bunch of players being loaned out :P

Line-up:

Nelson Oliveira

Gaitan----Maxim----Salvio

Honda---------

---------Matic

Silva----Garay----Balanta----Mayke

Artur

Subs: Bardi Luisao Silvio Perez Vitinho Goncalves/Pizzi

Players currently performing well are Balanta :eek:, Garay, Matic, Salvio and Nelson Oliveira who is currently destroying both for the club and country. He has scored 24 from 25 so far this season at a rating of 7.56

• 2 weeks later...

Just started playing this again after buying a new laptop. Continued my Everton save that is in 2017/18 and it's going well currently top of the league in January and I won every CL group game. However I am in a bit of financial trouble as I have to many regens. I basically have a team like you would see on SM with like 50 youth players as I have been hoardings them since the first year :P Started to sell some of the older more developed ones who I don't think for into my team to get me back in the black.