Psg ratings?????

blabla23

Re: Psg ratings?????

French league is reviding now' date=' when will they revide PSG? I hope some players can get rating increase...like Pastore to 91, Menez to 91, Sakho to 91, Sirigu to 91, Veratti to 89, Moura to 91...any thoughts?[/quote']

Pastore to 91?For being horrible?Menez..maybe but not so sure.Sakho not really sure.Sirigu yea,Verrati deffo no.He already got 88 lol.Moura deffo no,.

Pastore is better now' date=' he is a starter, Menez is on the bench how can he get +1 before Pastore? Do you think they will revide psg these days?[/quote']

Are you for real? Menez is injured and besides that he's suspended. How in hell would you expect him to play?

Pastore is an average player for PSG, anyone can see that if they actually watch him play. I don't think he deserves a 91, but SM could give it to him.

I don't think Sakho will get 91 either, he isn't a starter for PSG, and only played more minutes last season because of Thiago Silva and Alex injuries and suspensions.

The ones i think will rise in PSG team are Sirigu, Matuidi, Jallet, Maxwell, Rabiot, Ongenda and maybe Menez. And IMO there is a really big chance of Van der Wiel dropping.

They are going to sell Menez like they did with Gameiro, there is no room for him in squad. Did you watch Pastore play these season? I guess not, so shut up and don't make stupid comments. He might not get +1 but he is very good player, no one can kick him out of the first eleven.

And I agree that Ongenda will rise, he was coming from bench...but Rabiot, not sure...

They are going to sell Menez like they did with Gameiro' date=' there is no room for him in squad. Did you watch Pastore play these season? I guess not, so shut up and don't make stupid comments. He might not get +1 but he is very good player, no one can kick him out of the first eleven.

And I agree that Ongenda will rise, he was coming from bench...but Rabiot, not sure...[/quote']

I saw him play last season and i saw it play this season, and he's average, the weakest player in PSG XI at least, and if you don't respect others opinions, maybe you should be the one that have to shut up, because if anyone is making stupid comments it sure isn't me.