Chelsea rating changes

Stevie Blade

Sorry i searched and found threads about this from like 1 year ago so this is a new one

Ballack - Down to 91, Poor play for Chelsea like Shevcheko

J.Cole - Up to 93, Class player! England most skillfull probably and hes been playing very well for England and Chelsea.

SWP - Up to 91, hes gettin games now for Club + Country and hes amazing! he

deserves atleast a 91.

Shevchenko - Down to 92, had a terribe time at Chelsea last season and things are not looking any better.

Kalou - Up to 93, Way better than Shevchenko , Chelseas number 2 striker after Drogba.

Thats about it i think :D

Re: Chelsea rating changes

Sorry i searched and found threads about this from like 1 year ago so this is a new one

Ballack - Down to 91' date=' Poor play for Chelsea like Shevcheko

J.Cole - Up to 93, Class player! England most skillfull probably and hes been playing very well for England and Chelsea.

SWP - Up to 91, hes gettin games now for Club + Country and hes amazing! he

deserves atleast a 91.

Shevchenko - Down to 92, had a terribe time at Chelsea last season and things are not looking any better.

Kalou - Up to 93, Way better than Shevchenko , Chelseas number 2 striker after Drogba.

Thats about it i think :D[/quote']

Setvie mate i would not agree on the Ballck and the Sheva changes

Ballack is a quality player its just that he's injured once he recovers and is fully fit to play again i think he will be a great success.

And about Shva i think 93 is fine a the moment if he performs badly this season to he will go down(but he is slowly begining to play better)

Amd about SWP i think he should go up to 92, the guy is amazing he is lightening fast,gets in some very dangerous crosses and scores the odd goal .Great player!!! :D

Stevie, this is how I think it should be.

Ballack 93--->92: Injured and Poor Performances

Shevchencko 93--->93: Playing better this season. Just scored for Ukraine

Shaun Wright-Phillips 89--->91: Agree with you but no more than this.

Kalou 91--->92: Can't go higher than 92 for now.

Carvalho 94--->95: He's class, must go up.

Ben Haim 89--->90: Good player for both Chelski and Israel

Malouda 92--->93: Best player up to now for Chelsea. Clearly must go up.

John Terry 97--->96: Since he got kicked by Diaby, not himself anymore.

Scott Sinclair 82--->84: Plays very well in the League Cup and FA Cup when gets chosen.

P.S. Anyone know where Mancienne plays (English, 19 years old, rated 83)

Stevie' date=' this is how I think it should be.

Ballack 93--->92: Injured and Poor Performances

Shevchencko 93--->93: Playing better this season. Just scored for Ukraine

Shaun Wright-Phillips 89--->91: Agree with you but no more than this.

Kalou 91--->92: Can't go higher than 92 for now.

Carvalho 94--->95: He's class, must go up.

Ben Haim 89--->90: Good player for both Chelski and Israel

Malouda 92--->93: Best player up to now for Chelsea. Clearly must go up.

John Terry 97--->96: Since he got kicked by Diaby, not himself anymore.

Scott Sinclair 82--->84: Plays very well in the League Cup and FA Cup when gets chosen.

P.S. Anyone know where Mancienne plays (English, 19 years old, rated 83)[/quote']

Michael Mancienne has joined Queens Park Rangers on loan, from Chelsea :)

He was loaned last season as well, to the same team, and played 28 games, and so far this season he has only started 3 matches.

Michael Mancienne has joined Queens Park Rangers on loan' date=' from Chelsea :)

He was loaned last season as well, to the same team, and played 28 games, and so far this season he has only started 3 matches.[/quote']

yh he is a CB/RB. but IMO he should go to somewhere bit higher in the Championship on loan instead of QPR coz they have problems off as well as on the pitch.

yh he is a CB/RB. but IMO he should go to somewhere bit higher in the Championship on loan instead of QPR coz they have problems off as well as on the pitch.

It's probably club relationships because Ben Sahar is there too.

Maybe an increase for Sahar (His mother club is Chelsea) and Mancienne too since they always play well whenever getting chances at Chelsea and they always play well at QPR.

I don't see why all this talk of rating changes is happening. The English ratings have happened just recently, so why make a thread about the players just now.

I can't see SWP moving up two ratings, as he has fell out of the Chelsea frame now no? Since the departure of Mourinho? Yes he looked good for England, but against Estonia and Israel :rolleyes:

Kalou up to 92 if he grabs a few goals, however if he goes to 92, Robin Van Persie must go to at least 93! But we're discussing Chelsea..

Ben Haim has to go to 90 at least, and I think decreases for Ballack and Sheva by around one point each is fine.

Joe Cole has been fantastic so far, and does warrant a 93 at the moment. But by the time the next English ratings arrive, what if he is out with a broken leg or something? Still a 93? No!

So, why not leave this thread for a while, and wait til the English ratings changes are on their way. Then we will have a greater understanding of who will go to what rating, dependant on how well they have played this season.

Yes? :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Petr Cech: 96-96 World class keeper but a stay the same for now.

Ashley Cole: 93-92 Hasnt looked the same player that he was at Arsenal. Maybe a drop to 92

Claude Makelele 93-93 People are saying makelele's rating should go down!! how can they say this, i know he is getting older, but still a quality player. Worth a 93

Michael Essien 95-96 Looked class since joining Chelsea playing in the centre of midfield and also RB he does the job where ever he is asked to play!

Ricardo Carvalho 94-94 Looks like a 94 still at chelsea after he has just got over his injuries.

Andriy Shevchenko 93-92 Andriy Shevchenko's rating should drop because he isnt starting nor scoring for chelsea. Down to 92.

Frank Lampard 96-96 Stay the same although he has been a good player this season for chelsea. Worth a 96 all day long.

Steve Sidwell 88-88 Signed from Reading in the transfer window, hasnt really been the best, but has scored in the Carling cup and started yesterday against Derby but being subbed off.

Joe Cole 92-93 Looked good this season, surely worth a 93 starting for England which doesnt count for much these days but international starts every game and starting at a club like Chelsea every week.

Didier Drogba 96-96 Stay the same but will be going to the African cup of nations better see how he plays in that for Ivory Coast.

John Obi Mikel 89-90 Only 20 years of age but is consistantly in the Chelsea team including a start also yesterday against Derby.

Michael Ballack 93-92/91 Has been injured all season so far and hasnt played a game therefore 92 or 91 looks right.

Claudio Pizarro 90-90 Hasnt really been given a chance at chelsea yet therfore a stay at 90.

Florent Malouda 92-93 Looked good already this season following his arrival from Lyon scored in the community shield and a few this season maybe 93?

Wayne Bridge 89-88 A drop to 88 because when starting for chelsea this season, hasnt looked good at all. Not mentioning his shocker of a game for England.

Paulo Ferreira 88-89 Since his drop last rating change has started a few games for chelsea, and looked an 89 for me i will let you guys decide on this though.

Salomon Kalou 91-92 Not really sure on Kalou, maybe an increase to 92!!???

Tal Ben-Haim 89-89 Stay the same has recently been dropped from the chelsea team for Alex Carvalho or Terry.

Carlo Cudicini 87-86/85 Looked average, nothing special for chelsea this season just come into the team during Cech's Injury.

Shaun Wright-Phillips 89-91 Looked a brilliant player this season after being given a chance, Scored this weekend aswell. Looks like a great buy!!

John Terry 97-97 Still looking like a 97 player!!

Julliano Belletti 89-90 Is a great RB for chelsea right what we needed and scored a great goal the other week 90 is justible.

• 1 month later...