There is a huge bug in the gameworlds. there is for example an unmanaged team with good players and when i try to buy a specific player another manager who also wants this player but gets outbidded or doesnt has enough money yet, he will just offer the club to some random manager on his friendlist just for the transfer to get canceled. this is then beeing done repeatedly all over again.

I ve seen this happening in a LOT of gameworlds and its just frustrating.

PLEASE FIX IT.

Re: Huge bug cheat

There is a huge bug in the gameworlds. there is for example an unmanaged team with good players and when i try to buy a specific player another manager who also wants this player but gets outbidded or doesnt has enough money yet' date=' he will just offer the club to some random manager on his friendlist just for the transfer to get canceled. this is then beeing done repeatedly all over again.

PLEASE FIX IT.[/quote']

With this I say....

1) You can't tell if he is offering the team to his friends. It could be random people out there, because there are many random people who do that.

2) No way to tell if its multiple accounts because they have different names.

3) We all deal with it, so we need to get used to it.

Re: Huge bug cheat

With this I say....

1) You can't tell if he is offering the team to his friends. It could be random people out there' date=' because there are many random people who do that.

2) No way to tell if its multiple accounts because they have different names.

3) We all deal with it, so we need to get used to it.[/quote']

Well....you can tell, if you use your brain a little. For example, you outbid someone else for a player that belongs to an unmanaged team. then almost instantly the club is being offered to someone so that the transfer gets cancelled. I look at the managers that are interested on this specific player(they have him on their shortlist), i look the friendlists of these managers and BAM(what a surprise :rolleyes:) there is this person on their friendlist that is being offered the club.

Just cause we all deal with it it doesnt mean that this isnt a bug abuse.

Riferimento: Huge bug cheat

There is a huge bug in the gameworlds. there is for example an unmanaged team with good players and when i try to buy a specific player another manager who also wants this player but gets outbidded or doesnt has enough money yet' date=' he will just offer the club to some random manager on his friendlist just for the transfer to get canceled. this is then beeing done repeatedly all over again.

PLEASE FIX IT.[/quote']

I already wrote about this problem some months ago but nothing happened...

you're absolutely right...this is a big problem because it is a "legal" way that uncorrect managers can use to cheat...

and yes...also in my GW this regularly happens...