Messi and Neymar need to cooperate with each other

Carl Gallagher

On August 29, Barcelona 0-0 Atletico Madrid win on away goals, with a total score of 1-1 to win the Spanish Super Cup in 2013. Barcelona won the 11th championship of the tournament , becomes the highest number Spanish team of winning title. Harvey won his 25th career title, surpassing Real Madrid legend Gento, becoming the first person in the history of Spanish football.

Barca won 11 times to continue to lead the Super Cup title Ranking, came in behind with Real Madrid, nine times, and then again is La Coruna, Valencia, Mallorca, Atletico Madrid, Athletic Bilbao, Real Sociedad, Zaragoza and Seville.

Barcelona is the best team over the past decade in Spanish Super Cup, a total of six times to win the trophy in the bag. Rijkaard's team wins (2005 and 2006)two, Guardiola's team won three times (2009,2100 and 2011), plus the Martino led the team to win this year.

Barca won 11 times in history, four times the opponent is Atletico Madrid (1991,1992,1996 and 2013), Barcelona coach is Johan Cruyff, respectively, Robson and Martino. In addition, Atletico Madrid won championship and his rivals is Barcelona in 1985.

Replica Barcelona soccer jerseys

Re: Messi and Neymar need to cooperate with each other

Barca and Atletico Madrid coach, attended the conference after the match. Martino admitted: "Messi and Neymar each individually performed very well, but at the same venue lack of cooperation." Simone said: "If Atletico Madrid’investment is as much as Barcelona, then Barcelona will fail to Atletico."

Cheap soccer jerseys

Although Barca win, but reporters made a lot of questions questioned Barca tactics. Martino from the conference outset constantly explain the problems, first starting lineup: "Actually I want to Iniesta starting today, and now nothing to say."

Reporters asked whether Messi’s injury is heal in the end, and invited Martino talk about Messi’s penalty throw penalty, Martino replied: "Messi and I talked before the game, I judge that he can participate in the competition."

New Barcelona soccer uniforms

Reporters have proposed a very sharp question: "How do you think the cooperation between Messi and Neymar ?" Martino replied: "I think Messi and Neymar each individually performed very well, but in the same venue lack of cooperation. When they cooperated with each other, the quality of the offensive decline. This situation happens with the players’ injuries, they lack training together. Neymar's performance seems good, but I felt he was tired. "

New Barcelona Home soccer jerseys

For the match referee, Martino said: "Actually, I have nothing to say on the referee,someone has been suggested that the penalty does not exist, but I do not think. Obviously, Atletico players fouled inside the penalty area. Valdes had a outstanding performance today, rescue our teams three times and our defense has a lot of content needs to be corrected.

As for first title since being Barcelona coach, Martino said: "As Barca coach 40 days, the players training hard, which is what they deserve. Season has just begun, to win at least not a bad thing, we need to progress, really need to progress. "

Cheap soccer jerseys

• 5 years later...