'Friend Suggestions'

Re: 'Friend Suggestions'

I am in agreement with Dai here. This must be removed, every time I logon now I am bombarded by friends requests.

I wish SM would stop trying to make this a social networking site and concentrate on making it a great football game.

I will be refusing all requests until this is sorted.

tick boxes and being able to see someones full profile (like club they support) in accept box would be nice

Also on the home page. would be nice to have all news in one little area and have the abilty to interact with your friends, also if any friend is in a gameworld your in it could come up as their name in colour to indicate as such.

I don't really understand why they think it would be beneficial to have a social site integrated with the game. They won't even come close to competing with Facebook or many other social networking sites in terms of features or usability so why would anyone choose to use it?

It's the toothpaste effect. The foam doesn't clean your teeth, but if any brand doesn't do it you won't buy it.

This is crazy...logged on this mornin an the whole (junk) front page is full up of some guy's "relations".

Gonna delete people from my list now (not the ones i know).

EDIT: Just deleted a load, with four of those "friends" not even in a single GW? Maybe BOTS?