Suggestion for improvement: Stop trying to make this a social media site.

I don't know how others feel, but I am very much not enjoying the new "zomg, we're like facebook now guise!!!" style of this site. Can we please remember that this a football manager game first & foremost?

I feel like the developers are losing the plot & trying to turn this delightful game into something else. This place is starting to remind me of how MTV transformed from a music video channel into a reality TV-fest.

SM, please stick with what you do best...having the greatest football manager site on the internet.

/rantoff

Re: Suggestion for improvement: Stop trying to make this a social media site.

Completely agreed.

POST A STATUS?T his isnt facebook. I dont want it to suggest friends to me' date=' im pretty capable of adding my own friends.

[/quote']

a substantial amount of paying clients have concerns in which we would like addressed or, at the very least, be considered via an open discussion with the developers.

yet, your post is not only unhelpful to either party but actually harmful towards our aims of improving the game experience.

i imagine being 'warned' is the least of your worries..

Riferimento: Suggestion for improvement: Stop trying to make this a social media site

I don't know how others feel' date=' but I am very much not enjoying the new "zomg, we're like facebook now guise!!!" style of this site. Can we please remember that this a football manager game first & foremost?

I feel like the developers are losing the plot & trying to turn this delightful game into something else. This place is starting to remind me of how MTV transformed from a music video channel into a reality TV-fest.

SM, please stick with what you do best...having the greatest football manager site on the internet.

/rantoff[/quote']

Yes, more realistic game, less boring social improvement

a

yet' date=' your post is not only unhelpful to either party but actually harmful towards our aims of improving the game experience.

i imagine being 'warned' is the least of your worries..[/color']

Enjoy watching them politely ignore all your aims :rolleyes:

Completely agree, though some/alot of players like it obviously, with my front page completely full up with "so n so is now friends with Bot" lol

One bot sends me friend request EVERYDAY...and EVERYDAY i ignore B)

a substantial amount of paying clients have concerns in which we would like addressed or' date=' at the very least, be considered via an open discussion with the developers.

yet, your post is not only unhelpful to either party but actually harmful towards our aims of improving the game experience.

i imagine being 'warned' is the least of your worries..[/color']

I've been paying for about two years and SM have never taken any interest in what I've said; never even offered a medium to take an interest on for that matter.