Sign in to follow this  
believer95

David Luiz

This is ridiculous! How has Luiz gone up to a 92? He is nowhere near that, he was lucky to be a 91 in my opinion. Dante is in a different league to him, but yet they're the same rating. Kompany again is unbelievably good and is yet only one rating higher! Don't get it at all.

Re: David Luiz

David Luiz is better than 92 if you look for example to the supercup he was amazing so stop hating on him, last season he sometimes advanced too much in the field compromising but now he is starting to stop that and he also is a brilliant free kick taker and has an excelent vision of the game (reminding you of the hazard goal) So 92 is still not enough for david luiz he should be 93 and i think he will get there at the end of the season.

David Luiz is better than 92 if you look for example to the supercup he was amazing so stop hating on him' date=' last season he sometimes advanced too much in the field compromising but now he is starting to stop that and he also is a brilliant free kick taker and has an excelent vision of the game (reminding you of the hazard goal) So 92 is still not enough for david luiz he should be 93 and i think he will get there at the end of the season.[/quote']

No one Is "hating" on Luiz. He just isn't a very good defender. He STILL neglects his defensive duties by bombing forward unnecessarily more than "sometimes" He should be 90/91 at best. Making him 93 is ridiculous.

I'm sorry but you guys must be smoking something. Luiz really is a great defender, but is often clouded by the fact that ventures forward too often. There is a huge difference seen when he is and isn't playing. Dante, although I've been a fan since he was at Monchengladbach, has one awesome season and suddenly goes from underrated to overrated. Don't get me wrong. Last season was one hell of a season for him. But you cannot go anointing him the way you do, in order to belittle Luiz. Luiz deserves his rating, and yes, his adventures forward may have led to some costly counter attacks from opposition, but how many times have those ventures been critical for Chelsea? Fact is, Luiz has a better tackle Success % and way more interceptions than Kompany (84%/79 to 80%/49 respectively), as well as Luiz creating 18 clear chances compared to Kompany's 4. I did not look into stat comparison's between him and Dante, so if anyone would like to look into that and post here, that would be great.

David Luiz played with Brazil's under-20 at the 2007 FIFA coins World Cup, with the team being ousted in the last-16 stage.[39] Courtesy of his solid season at Benfica, he was first picked for the full side for a friendly against the United States on 10 August 2010, after the national team's coaching change, with Mano Menezes replacing Dunga, playing in the 2–0 away win.