milan

jacob23

i recently created a setup and picked milan to manage and i already had one. so if anybody wants milan in european champ 39, let me know and we can sort something out.the squad is more or less untouched apart from the addition of c.ronaldo.

sorry , they are not untouched . ronaldo was swapped for pirlo and seedorf.

Re: milan

i recently created a setup and picked milan to manage and i already had one. so if anybody wants milan in european champ 39' date=' let me know and we can sort something out.the squad is more or less untouched apart from the addition of c.ronaldo.

sorry , they are not untouched . ronaldo was swapped for pirlo and seedorf.[/quote']

Still, even without Pirlo and Seedorf, Milan are an excellent Squad and C.Ronaldo is an excellent Player!!! ;):o

who ever gets the team should be chuffed :)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: milan

i recently created a setup and picked milan to manage and i already had one. so if anybody wants milan in european champ 39' date=' let me know and we can sort something out.the squad is more or less untouched apart from the addition of c.ronaldo.

sorry , they are not untouched . ronaldo was swapped for pirlo and seedorf.[/quote']

are they still available mate

i have been searcing for ac milan for ages and have had no luck

• 2 weeks later...