Sign in to follow this  
Millmenut995

Buffon or Cech?

Re: Buffon or Cech?

Both are declining and they are former shadows of theirselves.

It's likely that both they will drop and drop. If I were you, I would offload Buffon for a younger keeper, and I would avoid looking at Cech as subtitute for Buffon. If Neuer is aviable, try to get him: much better keeper than Buffon in real life, and much younger- he should rise to 94 soon. If Neuer is unavialable, Lloris has the potential to reach 93 and he's younger than Buffon as well.

I have Buffon but Cech has become available. Can Cech get 93 and how long does Buffon have at 94? Thanks in advance :D

Don't offload Buffon. I would say that he'll be higher than Cech for the rest of his career. PS. it's not easy to get younger players because of SM player's obsession with youth for some reason.

Buffon is and always has been better than Cech.

Buffon had one bad game against Bayern last season, apart from that he was his usual excellent self. His 94 should be safe as houses, being the best keeper in the world over the last 10 years and still is....... Neuer pfft, he makes many mistakes!!!