Guys help,should I swap turan & draxler for ozil

lollies1975

Re: Guys help,should I swap turan & draxler for ozil

I can get ozil...but need to give him arda turan and draxler

do it, ozil is great player and i think in arsenal he can maintain 94...draxler is the future but you can never know when or will he ever hit 94. it also depends on your squad and how losing Arda and Draxler will affect your squad, but i would do it in a heartbeat :D

Keep your players. Draxler alone is more talented than Ozil...

Draxler is great young player but you cannot compare him to ozil, he has a long way to go...last season ozil recorded 15 assist and 9 goals in Real Madrid and those are some serious numbers...compared to draxler's 10 goals and 3 assists...Draxler is talented youngster but not on the same level as ozil, moreover ozil is a first pick when it comes to national team

Keep your players. Draxler alone is more talented than Ozil...

Draxler cannot even tie Ozil's shoe laces at this point of his career. You have a deep talented midfield, and you can definitely afford to give up both of them. I would do it. Ozil will definitely maintain his 94 and if he has a great season, I can even see him getting boosted to a 95. I don't see either Turan of Draxler getting in the 94 range.