Need a young LB

Tee

Re: Need a young LB

So I have Alaba but i need a younger back up future star. Who out the selection should i get? Im thinking Umtiti but i know that both Digne and Rodriguez have potential too. Any ideas?

Bruno INDI MARTINS

Jon AURTENETXE

Samuel UMTITI

Lucas DIGNE

Ricardo RODRÍGUEZ

Or get Kurzawa or Murru

Well he is more a CB if im not mistaken' date=' and imo he isnt as good as the other players listed. Not a bad player though. He is yet to play for Lyon this season as well.[/color']

Yeah i suppose he is more of a CB. he should play last season he was tearing it up for them! So is this Murru likely to go up?

Yeah i suppose he is more of a CB. he should play last season he was tearing it up for them! So is this Murru likely to go up?

I rate him' date=' watched him a bit towards the end of last season, very good young defender with a good sense of positioning. I think he lead the club stats of interceptions per game but he does have a tendancy of being a bit rash in the tackling department and conceding free kicks. But young player with a bright future.

In terms of SM means he rose +3 to 85 today, so not any time soon but he is cagliari's first choice left back despite being only 18 and started their opening two serie A games. So will probably get another small rise of perhaps +2 I would estimate early part of next year/end of season reviews.

Nice profit in it for you if you buy as a guaranteed riser. But I would say their are more /perhaps better options out there for the long term.

I.E.

[list']

[*]Luke Shaw

[*]Ben Davies

[*]De Sciglio

[*]Jetro Willems

[*]Patrick Van Aanholt

[*]Daley Blind

[*]Lucas Digne

[*]Sead Kolasinac

[*]Ricardo Rodriguez

Hope this helps.

So I have Alaba but i need a younger back up future star. Who out the selection should i get? Im thinking Umtiti but i know that both Digne and Rodriguez have potential too. Any ideas?

Bruno INDI MARTINS

Jon AURTENETXE

Samuel UMTITI

Lucas DIGNE

Ricardo RODRÍGUEZ

I like Martins Indi the most tbh. Digne is a good choice as well, but I would go after Luke Shaw over all 3 of these guys if you are really looking towards the future. He just got boosted to a 86 recently, and is a starter for Southampton so he will get a lot of burn this season. Not only that, I think he is one of the better LBs in the EPL. I could easily see him being top 5 LB this season right behind Baines, Vertonghen (if he stays at LB), and Cole.