Tee

My conundrum

I have 5 CM named below

M'VILA, Yann

VIDAL, Arturo

KHEDIRA, Sami

WILSHERE, Jack

Kagawa Shinji

and i need to get rid of one but which one? im thinking M'Vila but then does Khedira have a future at Madrid? and Wilshere is a pile of ***t at the moment so will he improve? and Kagawa seems to have no part to play at United. Thoughts?

Re: My conundrum

I have 5 CM named below

M'VILA' date=' Yann

VIDAL, Arturo

KHEDIRA, Sami

WILSHERE, Jack

Kagawa Shinji

and i need to get rid of one but which one? im thinking M'Vila but then does Khedira have a future at Madrid? and Wilshere is a pile of ***t at the moment so will he improve? and Kagawa seems to have no part to play at United. Thoughts?[/quote']

M'Villa for sure!

Yeah, with M'Vila playing in Russia his chances to rise are pretty slim. Kagawa isn't doing too good at ManU, too, but I would give him a chance (or to be more precise: I would give his coach a chance to see how good he really is when he plays in the centre).

Sell M'Vila. Wilshere is still getting to full fitness and form and Khedira still has a big role for real and Germany. And if Kagawa doesn't get chosen at united I'm sure Dortmund will have him back and he'll be a big player again, he's outstanding for Japan. I don't even need to justify keeping Vidal, what a boss.