Question on a potential trade

masashi

I'm looking at some of the wingers and Lucas Moura is available.

I have Strootman who would be at most a sub. He wants Strootman and Rabiot for his Moura. Does the deal makes sense? Or should I just throw in another youth instead though I have Goretzka, Kovacic and Will Hughes also playing in similar positions. Any input from you guys would be appreciated. :)

Re: Question on a potential trade

I'm looking at some of the wingers and Lucas Moura is available.

I have Strootman who would be at most a sub. He wants Strootman and Rabiot for his Moura. Does the deal makes sense? Or should I just throw in another youth instead though I have Goretzka' date=' Kovacic and Will Hughes also playing in similar positions. Any input from you guys would be appreciated. :)[/quote']

Well Strootman & Rabiot are good DM's, but if you are well covered there and need AM's then I'd advise going for the deal.

If you can do Strootman & Hughes do that. I would strongly advise NOT selling Goretzka & Kovacic.

Re: Question on a potential trade

Well Strootman & Rabiot are good DM's' date=' but if you are well covered there and need AM's then I'd advise going for the deal.

If you can do Strootman & Hughes do that. I would strongly advise NOT selling Goretzka & Kovacic.[/quote']

Well, currently for me, I have Paulinho, Sahin and Eriksen as my starting CMs with Poli and even Maher ready to come on. Kagawa at the meantime is stuck in the left wing though I know that's not where he plays best. So I guess I'll have to sacrifice Strootman in order to add some strength to my wings. I'm also trying to negotiate ant potential winger deals with other clubs so as it stands Lucas may be my only choice at the moment. :o