Benjamin Mwaruwari

Couldn't find a thread sooo...

I think so far this season Benjani has been a class act. his stats are below and as i'm not used to talking about ratings yeh i'll leave it there, I think he should be about 89/90 for me not 88 and that means SWP should be 91 :)

Competition..........Team..............Apps.....G.....YC.....RC

Premier League......Portsmouth......6 (2).....6......0.......0

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Benjamin Mwaruwari

Couldn't find a thread sooo...

I think so far this season Benjani has been a class act. his stats are below and as i'm not used to talking about ratings yeh i'll leave it there' date=' I think he should be about 89/90 for me not 88 and that means SWP should be 91 :)

Competition..........Team..............Apps.....G.....YC.....RC

Premier League......Portsmouth......6 (2).....6......0.......0[/quote']

Agree, Benjani definitely needs an increase to 89-90 and SWP should be a 91 too. Agree with both of the statements that you made.

Good stuff there Sam.

Guest BrandonBurrows

He has scored seven goals in eight games so far I doubt he will keep it up through out the season he is in good form at the moment but people here should know how fickle form can be. A rise from 88 --> 89 is a good rating for him and if he does keep it up then maybe a rise to 90.

he should definitely go up to 90 as i have read before that if they play well and play for there national team they should be at least 90 and currently Benjani is the captain for Zimbabwe he is also the premierships top goal scorer with 8 goals in 12 games so he better get an increase ;):D

He's a real form right now for Portsmouth' date=' and his rating deserves to be at least 91- maybe 92 or 93![/quote']

Tom, 91 or above is way too off.

Look at this.

91=Yakubu, McCarthy, Kalou, Gomez, Aguero, Saha, Crouch, Huntelaar, Liedson, Kerzhakov.

92=RVP, Saviola, Makaay, Vagner Love, Fred, Di Natale, Robbie Keane, Kuijt

93=Fernando Torres, Carlos Tevez, Raul Gonzalez, Michael Owen, Forlan, Mutu, Milito, Ronaldo, Berbatov

I don't think Benjani deserves to be higher than 90 if you look at the list.

Tom' date=' 91 or above is way too off.

Look at this.

91=Yakubu, McCarthy, Kalou, Gomez, Aguero, Saha, Crouch, Huntelaar, Liedson, Kerzhakov.

92=RVP, Saviola, Makaay, Vagner Love, Fred, Di Natale, Robbie Keane, Kuijt

93=Fernando Torres, Carlos Tevez, Raul Gonzalez, Michael Owen, Forlan, Mutu, Milito, Ronaldo, Berbatov

I don't think Benjani deserves to be higher than 90 if you look at the list.[/quote']

I certainatly do... Matt and Tom i disagree with you both..

benjani is turning the heat on in his career :) He'll be close to 25 goals end of season guaranteed + i aint a pompey fan :)

91 at least!

For Zimbabwe he has only scored 2 in 20 apperances average of .1 goals a game

Torres has 15 in 44 average of .34 goals a game

Raul has 44 in 102 average of .43 goals a game

Owen has 40 in 87 average of .45 a game

As you can see he is nowhere near as prolific as these.

He def deserves a rise but 93 is a bit optimistic, I am a realist and am hedging my bets on a rise to 90

international goals are over-rated & not far off meaningless to be honest; how can you compare zimbabwe to spain, england or any other established footballing nation?

granted they have some meaning but when you consider peter crouch has 12 goals in 22 international caps at .55 they can't be taken too literally.

also; according to the bbc benjani has 4 goals for 8 international games?

for me benjani should be on 90 at least, if you consider the following forwards are rated at 90;

DIOUF, El Hadji

ARVELADZE, Shota

CAREW, John

DEFOE, Jermain

more than equal to those players for me (: