Italian Championship 14466 Discussion Thread

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Possible New Italian Championship For Forumers Stick my name down. It will be a standard Italian championship I assume?

Re: Possible New Italian Championship For Forumers That's great, guys! When we decide the GW number, I'll let you know. And yes, Hazr, it will be a standard IC.

Riferimento: Re: Possible New Italian Championship For Forumers

Re: Possible New Italian Championship For Forumers

Quick heads up. AS Varese have sent back all loanees. I don't really like having guys on loan and don't want people draining my finances that aren't actually mine. Also gives me a better idea of where my squad is really at.

Sorry if you were wanting me to keep players for a season but at least it means you can move them on before the season starts if you wish. :)

Pretty competitive transfers here and there.....seems all teams have at least one marquee signing up their sleeves....some more than others.....Napoli, Juventus, Fiorentina, Lazio, Roma, AC Milan, Inter.......looks like I have to find my own marquee signing then.....

I think I've just been utterly screwed by SM. Lost out on a goalkeeper I should have had and have only just clocked why. When I placed the bid, the player I used in the deal was worth just over £4m. Just checked to see he's now worth £3.6m.

The player did not have a birthday, no signings were made, it was literally my first ABD.

It gets worse, my entire squad seems to have been hit by a case of instant devaluation with no reason for it.

This is almost certain to mess up all my transfer bids, my squad building and my season plans.

To say I'm mad is an understatement right now.

I think I've just been utterly screwed by SM. Lost out on a goalkeeper I should have had and have only just clocked why. When I placed the bid' date=' the player I used in the deal was worth just over £4m. Just checked to see he's now worth £3.6m.

The player did not have a birthday, no signings were made, it was literally my first ABD.

It gets worse, my entire squad seems to have been hit by a case of instant devaluation with no reason for it.

This is almost certain to mess up all my transfer bids, my squad building and my season plans.

To say I'm mad is an understatement right now.[/quote']

That's pretty common and it's really annoying, mate.

So, I know how you feel.

I think I've just been utterly screwed by SM. Lost out on a goalkeeper I should have had and have only just clocked why. When I placed the bid' date=' the player I used in the deal was worth just over £4m. Just checked to see he's now worth £3.6m.

To say I'm mad is an understatement right now.[/quote']

It happens every gameworld now. Made me quit SM last time. Will probably make me quit again in near future.

It happens every gameworld now. Made me quit SM last time. Will probably make me quit again in near future.

To be honest I'm contemplating if I can be bothered regrouping here. To go from having a set of nice early bids sent that would have brought in an entire new first 11 to being stuck needing an entire new shortlist. Ridiculous. I don't think 1 single bid of mine will be accepted now in 5/6 hours time. Some of the offers are under the valuation now by £1.5m to one as high as £2.7m under!

These bids would have brought me players rated 90, 90, 89, 89, 87, 86, 85 and 85 amongst others. Now the only players I look set to get are two 75's I bid cash on.

Just don't even know what to do now. All my work...a waste of time.

To be honest I'm contemplating if I can be bothered regrouping here. To go from having a set of nice early bids sent that would have brought in an entire new first 11 to being stuck needing an entire new shortlist. Ridiculous. I don't think 1 single bid of mine will be accepted now in 5/6 hours time. Some of the offers are under the valuation now by £1.5m to one as high as £2.7m under!

These bids would have brought me players rated 90' date=' 90, 89, 89, 87, 86, 85 and 85 amongst others. Now the only players I look set to get are two 75's I bid cash on.

Just don't even know what to do now. All my work...a waste of time.[/quote']

That's exactly why. Forces me to start bidding always 1-2 days late so that I can wait for my squad to drop to its real value.

Rewards overbidding - makes it hard to assemble a competitive squad for a small team.

I still have a theory that it's probably best to just wait for transfer bids to come in and sell everyone for cash, except for one 90 rated GK or something. That way I'd at least have some money to work with.

That's exactly why. Forces me to start bidding always 1-2 days late so that I can wait for my squad to drop to its real value.

Rewards overbidding - makes it hard to assemble a competitive squad for a small team.

I still have a theory that it's probably best to just wait for transfer bids to come in and sell everyone for cash' date=' except for one 90 rated GK or something. That way I'd at least have some money to work with.[/quote']

Yeah I think if I do stick this out (if the anger subsides) I'll have to go for that sort of strategy. Bring in a low rated youth team so to not affect values (if they drop more I might have to scream into a pillow for a bit) then sell everyone off to external and build a starting 11 with just cash so I know 100% where I stand.

Calm soothing breaths...calm soothing breaths. I'll be ok.

Yeah I think if I do stick this out (if the anger subsides) I'll have to go for that sort of strategy. Bring in a low rated youth team so to not affect values (if they drop more I might have to scream into a pillow for a bit) then sell everyone off to external and build a starting 11 with just cash so I know 100% where I stand.

Calm soothing breaths...calm soothing breaths. I'll be ok.

Best of luck :)

Riferimento: Possible New Italian Championship For Forumers

Transfers news for Bari, here are the players who have already joined the team:

Giulio Donati - Right back from Leverkusen

**** Souare' - Left back from Lille (LOL, forum is not accepting his name)

Carlos Casemiro - Midfielder from Real Madrid

Aymeric Laporte - Central back from Athletic Bilbao

Lucas Mendes - Central back from Marseille

Emmanuel Riviere - Striker from AS Monaco

Piet Velthuizen - Goalkeeper from Vitesse

Thorgan Hazard - Wing from Chelsea

Jack Rodwell - Midfielder from Manchester City

Sead Kolasinac - Central/Left back from Shalke04

Xherdan Shaqiri - Wing from Bayern Munich

Jorrit Hendrix - Central back from PSV Eindovhen

Jonathan Dos Santos - Midfielder from Barcelona

Vladimir Weiss - Wing from Olympiakos Pireus

William Carvalho - Midfielder from Sporting Lisbon

Andros Townsend - Wing from Tottenham Hotspurs

Atalanta and it's manager Jonathan Rubuubi are pleased to announce the signings of Luka Modric, Andre Schurrle, Henrik Mkhitaryan, Benedikt Howedes, Jerome Boateng and Wojciech Szczesny.....

"I am pleased to be joining a team and a manager with lofty ambitions and the squad and staff are cautiously optimistic of the season lying ahead"-Andre Schurrle