Player Honours?

jc2good

Cavani for me in my Bradford City team has won the Golden Boot 4 times in a row now each season. However if you went to sign him, there is nothing to say he has done this.

I think if there were a list on 'Player History' or 'Player Statistics' saying he had won this many, people would be more inclined to buy him potentially?

Also it would be cool just to see who has won the end of season awards in the past :)

What do you think? It wouldn't be hard to implement...

Thanks!

Re: Player Honours?

Cavani for me in my Bradford City team has won the Golden Boot 4 times in a row now each season. However if you went to sign him' date=' there is nothing to say he has done this.

I think if there were a list on 'Player History' or 'Player Statistics' saying he had won this many, people would be more inclined to buy him potentially?

Also it would be cool just to see who has won the end of season awards in the past :)

What do you think? It wouldn't be hard to implement...

Thanks![/quote']

Hopefully this thread gets some attention and sm take note.:)

If you go: Game World(Globe Icon)>Overview>History>Player Tables and then scroll through the seasons' date=' you can see the golden boot winners and player of the season winners since that GW started.

But yeah, It would be a good idea to see these achievements in the player profile.[/quote']

actually you can only see the golden boot winner since its easy to just look at the person with the most amount of goals but you cant tell who won the player of the season.

Great idea.
Hopefully this thread gets some attention and sm take note.:)
I really like this idea. It would also add a mental value when someone tries to buy a player realise what that player has done and possibly think i will pay slightly more then originally wanted too.
If you go: Game World(Globe Icon)>Overview>History>Player Tables and then scroll through the seasons' date=' you can see the golden boot winners and player of the season winners since that GW started.

But yeah, It would be a good idea to see these achievements in the player profile.[/quote']

I would really like to see this implement in game because I have proposed same thing 2 years ago and get good ratings from others but still nothing:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=89458

Thank you everyone! I know you can see it in that technical way but how good would it be if for example RVP's profile there's a part where it says 'honours'.

They could also create more honours! For example, Young Player of the Year etc :)

actually you can only see the golden boot winner since its easy to just look at the person with the most amount of goals but you cant tell who won the player of the season.

On the 'Average Performances' tab' date=' whoever finishes top of that wins the Player Of The Season award, as long as they have played more than 19 games (I think its 19, might be more). If the player at the top of this list has only played 8 games say, then look at the next player down, and so on.

Thank you everyone! I know you can see it in that technical way but how good would it be if for example RVP's profile there's a part where it says 'honours'.

They could also create more honours! For example, Young Player of the Year etc :)

Again good idea. It'll just add more realism and interest to the game.

On the 'Average Performances' tab' date=' whoever finishes top of that wins the Player Of The Season award, as long as they have played more than 19 games (I think its 19, might be more). If the player at the top of this list has only played 8 games say, then look at the next player down, and so on.

Again good idea. It'll just add more realism and interest to the game.[/quote']

Thank you! Well exactly and it can't really be that hard to implement. It's only a minor improvement which could make the game so much more exciting especially with transfers!

How can we make them read this????

• 5 months later...