Mchelidze

He_who_knows_all

Re: Mchelidze

Thers Clubs have to be added else they will never be added unless they move abroard.

The purpose for this section isent to just name a player, its not about gettinng ahead of everyone esle on the forum to post A Name,

Please give us more info on this player by searcing the net & goin to the players club website ect to find out more.

Might not have played for Empoli' date=' but he's good enough to rip us apart! :o[/quote']

I wouldn't say he ripped us apart. He had no chances except from his header, which David Weir headed against him anyway. He looked sharp and good on the ball, but Kenia is much better than him, and is at Schalke I think

I wouldn't say he ripped us apart. He had no chances except from his header' date=' which David Weir headed against him anyway.[/quote']

I'm exaggerating, but the fact is whenever he was on the ball, he looked dangerous. Compared to a guy like Maloney who looked like he'd lose the ball half the time he got it. :mad:

I'm exaggerating' date=' but the fact is whenever he was on the ball, he looked dangerous. Compared to a guy like Maloney who looked like he'd lose the ball half the time he got it. :mad:[/quote']

Yes the same Maloney that got us ahead against Lithuania, taking the ball from the short corner and putting the cross in. He has been a great impact sub for us. But only Stephen McManus, and at a push Barry Ferguson played well last night. Murty doesn't even look like a footballer, and is a little overweight. Does anyone know if Alexander actually has a left foot??

We'll just have to beat Italy :P

Yes the same Maloney that got us ahead against Lithuania' date=' taking the ball from the short corner and putting the cross in. He has been a great impact sub for us. But only Stephen McManus, and at a push Barry Ferguson played well last night. Murty doesn't even look like a footballer, and is a little overweight. Does anyone know if Alexander actually has a left foot??

We'll just have to beat Italy :P[/quote']

I'm not slagging Maloney's contribution to us throughout the qualifiers, but last night he was dreadful. I thought McManus & Weir were ok last night. Ferguson obviously tried his heart out, but was often the only midifielder that looked like he had a clue for us and Fletcher? Well, it was a bit much to ask for him to play really well after such a long lay-off. I actually felt sorry for him at times, 'cause he was obviously struggling.

Scotland to draw with Italy at Hampden and France to win in the Ukraine with a last minute goal to send us crashing to another "glorious failure" for about the 157th time in the last 30 years. :(

Mchelidze plays for Empoli. He hadnt played a top level game till last night. With him being at Empoli do you think he may b added?

It was actually Mchelidze's 2nd game for Georgia. He played for 59 minutes in Georgia's 2-0 away defeat to Italy on 13th October.

Looks a good player and is a steal at a 76 rating, won't increase substantially though until he plays for Empoli.

• 1 year later...