Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

тσм_мғϲ

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

Grant Thame's Racing Genk travelled to the Amsterdam ArenA on Saturday, to face league leaders Ajax.

Philp's side ran out comfortable winners, winning 5-1.

Both Luis Suarez and Cassio Lincoln got two goals each, and Hedwiges Maduro notched a goal too. Wim de Wecker replied, but Ajax still sit three points ahead of second-placed Feyenoord.

---

And Philp's side travelled to FC Utrecht in round two of the Holland & Belgium Shield as he made ten changes to the side that beat Genk, with goalkeeper Stekelenburg the only survivor from the winning wide.

It was goalless after 90 minutes, and after extra time, and Ajax ran out 2-1 winners from the spot, to set up a quarter final home tie against AZ Alkmaar, with the winner going on to be favourites to lift the trophy.

Ajax's next five matches will test the squad, as they face Heracles Almelo, Fenerbahce, Feyenoord, Anderlecht, Lyon. The squad will be changed throughout this time, also in preparation for the Shield quarter final.

JO Said To Be Heart Broken

Brazilian Striker JO is said to be in a heart broken state at his Moskva home After Been Refused Permission to Return By the Football Autorities Earlier Today.

The Player Said that He Doent Think He Could Go On Living Through The Cold Moskva Winter & That He Had To Consider Taking his Life If Not Alowd To Leave Soon.

The CSKA Chairman Said In Reply that Jo Was Attention Seeking & That he wanted him back for Tonghts League Match Without Any Sulking.

Former Manager Briogaid Dearg Ultras Eire + U.K No.1 Said that Jo Was one of the Nicest Players he had ever Worked with & that CSKA WERE ACTING LIKE F*****G Animals Towards The Brazilian

JO IN BITTER TRANSFER ROW

He should be a Celt' date=' But Brazlian Striker JO Is Stuck In a Bitter Row Between CSKA'S New Owener & Celtic aswell as the SMFA.

It is Believed that JO wishes to Return to Glasgow & the SMFA Approved & Sided with the Players Requests but Now The CSKA Chairman Has Refused to Let JO Leave.

Since Joining Celtic Jo Has Been player Very Well & Even managed to score 4 goals in 1 game & was amongst the league leading goal scorers despte little few games under his belt.

Celtic who have a Match Tonight Will Now Be Without there Star Striker.

Shels Stated that This Was Not A Problim as He Is Fielding a 2nd String 10 Outfield for The 2nd Game Running & JO was Not In His Plans Anyway, But He Did Say That JO Always Added to the Atmosphere B4 Kickoffs.

JO will Recieve Live Text Updates of The Action AS He Remains in Moskva

[/color']

3047_s.jpeg

This was Ben Turners first league game in charge of Valencia but were hold to a 1-1 draw.

Real Murcia 1 - 1 VALENCIA :mad:

Manager Ben Turner was looking to see this game go down pretty easy since Real Murica are in relagation but it wasnt like that on the pitch.

Xabi Alonso in the 28min opened it up with a shoot in off the post to make it 1-0 but in the 69min Real Murcia got a equalizer by Daniel IVAN ALONSO due to the keeper didnt catch the ball.

Ben Turner wasnt pleased with the result but Valencia move up to 9th in the tables. :rolleyes:

Manager Ben Turner is preparing now for the champs league game against Dynamo Kyiv and will not hold back hes told the press.

The day after the champion league game Valencia will be at home to Mallorca who are sitting in 5th pos.

Ben has told the chairman this is going to be a intense week for Valencia

Inter go 3rd!

Inter won again tonight to go 3rd after their appauling start to the season by they're standards.

Tonight Inter played host to Livorno who sat in the relegation zone. The game started well for Inter and they quickly went 1 up through Suazo. Just after half time Livorno equalised through Bergvold and Inter seemed to had lost pace and motivation. But there was no stopping Suazo who scored two more goals to secure his hat-trick and the 3-1 win which saw Inter go 3rd and only 3 points behind league leaders Juventus.

Faith is restored in the Giuseppe Meazza.

353.gifAnderlecht 0-2 Feyenoord192.gif

Scorers

Aiyegbeni Yakubu (Feyenoord), 21 mins

Jonathan De Guzman (Feyenoord), 35 mins

Feyenoord came through a tough away match against Anderlecht to stay three points behind Ajax who are in first place, Feyenoord won the match 2-0 with goals from Aiyegbeni Yakubu and Jonathan De Guzman.

Feyenoord can now look forward to their SMFA Shield match against Rosenborg in Norway now and will be looking to book their place in the last 16 of this competition.

SPL Round Up Matchday 12

Hibernian 0 - 0 St Mirren

The Two Best Defensives Met Last Night @ Easter Road & Unsuprisenly a 0-0 Draw.

Ross County 0 - 3 Motherwell

Motherwell Now Unbeaten in 3 Games, They Must Entertain Defensive St Mirren Next Match.

Falkirk 1 - 2 Dunfermline Athletic

Clyde 0 - 3 Gretna

Clyde Embarrsed at Home, Had They Won They Would have Jumped To 7th.

Dundee 1 - 0 I.C.T

Dundee Now Unbeaten in 6, Probily Need To Invest More In The Squad Tough.

Dundee United 3 - 0 Hamilton Academical

Tim Needs To Learn How To Rotate, While The Arabs Move To 4th & Will Have Dreams Once Again Of Europe For Next Season.

St Johnstone 1 - 2 Rangers

Gers Continue There Revival Away @ Nearby Perth.

Johnstone Will Battle Out Mid Table All Season i feel.

Livingston 0 - 0 Aberdeen

Droped points by Aberdeen Mean They Stay 2 2nd @s Celts Go Top.

Airdrie United 2 - 0 Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock Could Have Gone 5th But A slip up At Bottom placed Airdrie Means Airdrie Get There 2nd League Win of the Season.

CELTIC 2 - 1 Hearts

Hearts Droped to 3rd, As 2 Paul Hartley Goals Gave The Celtics a Home Win & First Win In 4 games In All Comps After 90', Which Will Give Them Confidence For Sao Paulo's Visit To Parkhead On Friday Night.

NEWS FROM FC BAYERN

KLOSE IS BACK

Eintracht Frankfurt - Bayern München 1-4 (1-2)

Goals: Naohiro Takahara (5') and Franck Ribéry (7', 33', 67'), Miroslav Klose (84')

fcb-wolfsburg_get_241107_05.jpg

Hat-trick scorer Franck Ribéry and "still in from after injury" Miroslav Klose

Back on the winning lane

"After the dissapointing exit from the SMFA Shield and the tons of matches, I'm happy I can say that we are back again, we are on form again. Klose is back from his injury and still in form, scoring a goal after an injury is a very big thing. I cant say anything about Ribéry again.. He was fantastic again and again, performing well and leading the team in every matches! I hope we can stay in this form!"

197.gif180.gif

Heracles Almelo 0-2 Ajax

Ajax travelled to the Polman Stadion, after manager Ross Philp kept the same side that defeated FC Utrecht in round two of the Holland & Belgium Shield. It was a weakened eleven, but Philp had to rest his squad for important matches coming up against Fenerbahce and Lyon in the SMFA Champs Cup, along with ties against Feyenoord and Anderlecht. The match went like so:

Garcia Gabri, Garcia Roger and Dennis Rommedahl all went close in the opening exchanges as they looked to prove their worth at the club. And after 16 minutes, Kennedy Bakircioglu staked his claim as he showed his lightning pace, bursting into the box before lashing home to give the visitors the lead. Alberto Luque then struck the outside of the post before Ajax doubled their lead in the 31st minute through defender Olaf Lindenbergh. He headed home the cross from the left before Jan Vertonghen went close at the same end but couldn't connect with the cross,

((Winger Bakiricoglu got the opening goal to settle the inexperienced Ajax side away at Almelo on Wednesday night))

Only five minutes into the second half and Ajax should have furthered their lead as Garcia Roger blazed the ball over the bar in front of an open goal. Dennis Rommedahl and Alberto Luque both fired over wasting good chances to extend the lead for the visitors, and prevent any comeback from the host who rarely threatend Maarten Stekelenburg in the Ajax goal. Almelo defender Rob Maas blasted the ball towards the goal but saw it crash off the crossbar, before Jan Wuyten's volley eight minutes from time crashed off the post. The match stayed 2-0, as their were no more goals.

1998493385_1999999103_Lindenberg.jpg

((Olaf Lindenberg done well in the Ajax defence, also chipping in with the important second goal, also taking the man of the match award))

So after twelve matches, the Holland & Belgium League looks like so:

kk.jpg

NEWS FROM FC BAYERN

Bojinov joined to FC Bayern

400x400_ValeriBojinovNew.jpg

Newcomer Valeri Bojinov

Bulgarian youngster, Valeri Bojinov has joined to Bayern München. "This is a great step of my carreer. Bayern is one of the biggest club in Europe, and it's a big thing when You can play in a club like Bayern. I'm only 21 years old, I can learn here a lot from Klose for example. My aim is to play as much as I can, and win the title. I must thank to my former manager, Phil Jones that he left me. He was allways fine with me, and I approciate his kindness." Said Valeri Bojinov."

"I'm over the moon with this transfer! He wasnt cheap (27mil) but he worths it! He is young, full of energy and determination, I'm looking forward working with him. I was interested in him and tryed to sign him. Finally, I did it! I think he is a great addition to my team, I hope he will score lots of goals and enjoy himself at FC Bayern!" said manager Mr HoW.

SMFA Shield Round 2

466.gifRosenborg 0-2 Feyenoord192.gif

Scorers

Carneiro Keirrison (Feyenoord), 70 mins

Domagoj Vida (Feyenoord), 89 mins

Feyenoord cemented their place in the SMFA Shield last 16 with a 2-0 win against Norwegian side Rosenborg in Norway, Feyenoord left it late as their first goal came on the 70th minute when young Brazilian Carneiro Keirrison hammered the ball into the net and the second came in the 89th minute when a scramble in the box resulted in Domagoj Vida slotting the ball into the net which sealed Feyenoord's place in the last 16.

Feyenoord will now take on Mexican side Pachuca at home in the next round, Pachuca have knocked out Fiorentina and Benfica to reach this stage so they will be no push overs as Feyenoord look to reach the quarter finals.

110.gif

Juventus Roll FC Basel 4-1 To Advance In SMFA Shield

New signing Juan Pablo Angel scores two goals in Juventus debut. Defour and Salihamidzic score the other goals.

sjaILT4R.jpg

Other new signing Benjamin Huggel will make his Juventus debut in tomorrows match against Napoli.

mf_huggel.jpg

Where Juventus stands right now

League: 1st place - 2 points ahead

League Cup: Round 3 - Next Opponent: Home vs Genoa

League Shield: Round 3 - Next Opponent: Home vs Brescia

SMFA Shield: Round 3 - Next Opponent: Away vs River Plate

Guest Mattyd67

Norwich City team lineup v Preston North End Tonight

1 G G. SESSA 87 100 -

2 RB M. CAFU 90 64 -

3 LB G. FAVALLI 88 29 Nmf

4 CB/RB D. BONERA 90 74 -

5 CB G. ESPINOZA 87 86 -

6 AM/CM Y. GOURCUFF 88 59 Nmf

7 RM/AM ROBSON PONTE 87 73 -

8 DM/CM F. EMERSON © 92 57 Nmf

9 F C. MAYRLEB

10 F ZÉ CARLOS 87 61 -

11 LM M. ANDRIZZI 86 70 -

prediction 2-0 to norwich city

to keep promotion hopes alive

43_front.gif63_front.gif

Ajax 2-2 Fenerbahce

Ajax went into this group E game off the back of defeat to Werder Bremen. Philp fielded his strongest possible eleven, but was weakened in midfield with the midweek departure of Evgeni Aldonin. Playing at home, boss Ross Philp would've hoped for a win. Here's how it went........

After only ten minutes, LUIS SUAREZ lost his marker and thumped a low shot under the Fenerbahce goalkeeper Abbiati. But only twelve minutes later, and Fenerbahce drew level through STEPHEN APPIAH, who slotted the ball home after some neat footwork.

After 50 minutes, LUIS SUAREZ nodded home as he towered above the Fenerbahce defence to convert from the inch perfect cross. But only eleven minutes later, and the sides were level yet again. STEPHEN APPIAh scored again, this time using his blistering pace to run through and chip Maarten Stekelenburg in the Ajax goal.

Ajax now face a tough task to qualify, but will be hopeful of defeating Lyon in their next match. Lyon were hammered 6-2 by Fenerbache on matchday one, but managed to beat Werder Bremen 2-1 last night. The match will take place in France on 14th December.

Valencia were at home to Mallorca and again drawed the in league

Valencia 0 - 0 Mallorca

Valencia are yet to win in the league under manager Turna and is hoping to turn things around against his next game

Why u quit your team Tom?

180.gifAjax 1-1 Feyenoord192.gif

Scorers

Jonathan De Guzman (Feyenoord), 32 mins

Fernando Belluschi (Ajax), 39 mins

In what was billed as the game of the season in the Holland & Belgium league beforehand turned out to be an entertaining affair between the top two sides at the moment in the Holland & Belgium league, the game ended in a 1-1 draw but Feyenoord took the lead on the 32nd minute when Jonathan De Guzman hammered the ball into net but the lead didn't last long when seven minutes later, Fernando Belluschi equalized for Ajax in what was the last goal of the game but Feyenoord will be happy with the point as Ajax had twice as many shots as Feyenoord and they also had 56% of possession.

What is worrying for the Feyenoord manager is the goal drought of Feyenoord's top scorer Andwele Slory, after what was an amazing start to the season for him has now fizzled out and is struggling for form.

DEPORTIVO SLIP UP

Deportivo went down 2-1 to Osasuna which leaves them in 7th spot, with now 2 defeats in a row we are losing ground on the top 4, but rest asure we will bounce back, gazlads deportivo side take on villareal in the 3rd round of the spanish cup on monday and hopes that these two defeats doesn't effect the morale at the club..

Lazio stay in top 4

B)

Lazio faced Fiorentina in a match sure to be a close one. Lazio have only lost 2 this season, their 11 game run ended Wednesday falling to Parma 2-1. Sinar was sure to go back to normal form and they did. Lazio still having worries of Wednesday were nervous in the first half after Adrian Mutu scored for Fiorentina to make it 1-0.

At Half Time, Sinar remind them what they are capable of, to win the match. They soon come out and were on fire. Anders Svensson got his first goal for the club in the 56th minute and only lasting for 5 minutes till Lazio striker Goran Pandev made it 2-1 to the Visitors. Pandev was applauded off when he was subbed off at 75 min for striker Arturo Lupoli making his debut after being recalled from West Brom.

"Lupoli is capable of great things in the future, he came back NMF and it took 9 days for him to get from 21% to 100%. Having no rest, he was able to make it for tonight. I will keep playing Lupoli in order to get him Match-Fit again. Pandev is in major form at the moment, him and Semak seem to be working together pretty well in the 4-5-1 formation. Svensson has been magic for us when I switched him to the right wing and he's staying there as well" added Sinar".

The win makes Lazio stay in the top 4 but only on Goal Difference with Inter Milan above and Palermo below.

_38070656_svensson_celebrates150.jpg

Svensson celebrating his first goal for Lazio.

andess_fd_tjej.jpg

Svensson's wife celebrating goal at home.

B)

180.gif192.gif

Ajax 1-1 Feyenoord

It was the clash between the top two tonight, with the win being crucial for Feyenoord to go on the same amount of points with Ajax, with Ajax at home looking to extend their lead at the top to six points at this point in the season. It was sure to be an excellent tie, and it went like so:

After 32 minutes, Ajax target JONATHAN DE GUZMAN opened the scoring in the match for Feyenoord as he hammered home emphatically after a fine ball was laid in his path. But only seven minutes later and Ajax were back in the match after the shock that there unbeaten home league record was under threat. FERNANDO BELLUSCHI climbed above the Feyenoord defenders and headed into the corner of the net.

30.jpg

((Belluschi above in action at his old club River Plate, scored a priceless equaliser as Ajax looked to go on and take all three points))

Luis Suarez dragged his shot wide as did Klaas-Jan Huntelaar early in the second half. Andwele Slory was booked after 56 minutes, as was Ajax's Garcia Gabri after 68 minutes, for a late lunge. Fernando Belluschi also struck wide before Henk Timmer palmed a Luis Suarez shot around the post. And he was at hand to save Feyenoord again, before the visitors threatened the Ajax goal, but goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg was tested and yet again was up to the task as he has been all season. Feyenoord survived late pressure to hang on for a very valuable point in Amsterdam.

1149849732.jpg

((Captain Huntelaar, the above image being a consistent feature at Ajax, couldn't break the deadlock and hasn't scored for some games now))

Ajax are still top of the Holland & Belgium League with tonight's draw at home to Feyenoord keeping them three points ahead of their league rivals. The gap between the top two is now four points, and with disappointing starts to the season for PSV and AZ Alkmaar(pre-season title challengers) it looks as if the league title will be at either Ajax or Feyenoord, come the end of the season.

And to further the league campaign, to go for the league title, with the return of Evgeni Aldonin to CSKA Moskva, Ajax boss Ross Philp has secured a deal to bring young Russian prospect Diniyar Bilyaletdinov to the Amsterdam ArenA. The 22 year old will move from Lokomotiv Moskva for a fee of £15,000,000 with the deal also seeing winger Dennis Rommedahl attempt to ply his trade in Russia at the Lokomotiv Stadium.

((An exciting prospect, midfielder Bilyaletdinov will make the move to bigger and better things under manager Ross Philp at Dutch side Ajax))