Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

тσм_мғϲ

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

GAZLAD LEFT FUMING

After a excellent cup result against villareal on monday' date=' deportivo produced a well below performance tonite against Valencia going down 4-0, that performance won't do, a few weeks ago we was sitting pritty in 4th now we find ourselves 8th..

On the transfer note gazlad as admitted that he is finding it tough in bringing the right players in that suit the squad..

[/font']

i hope theirs no hard feelings about that game even thou i DEMOLISHED you

SPL MATCHDAY 14

Hibernian 0 - 1 Motherwell

HIBS Just Cant Stop Losing, 1 Win In 7 Which Came Against Liverno In The World Shield, They Face Villareal Next At Home In A Tough World Shield Game.

Motherwell Went 8 Games Without Picking Up 3 Points But Have Picked Up 6 In There Last 2, But They Must Play A Dunfermline Side That Has Won There Last 4 League Games & Scored A Goal Against St.Mirren Who Had Kept 8 Clean Sheets Ina Row (756 Minutes)

St Mirren 0 - 1 Dunfermline

Its Over!! 8 Games & 756 Minutes Without Conceding A Goal & They Lost :(

Dunfermline Make It 4 League Wins Ina Row.

Ross County 2 - 5 Gretna

Gretna Up to 12th While Ross County Are Last

Falkirk 0 - 1 I.C.T

Clyde 6 - 3 Hamilton

Tims Hamilton Need To Strenghten There Defence.

Dundee 1 - 6 Rangers

2 Days Ago They Lost 7-0 @ Home To Celtic Now 6-1 To Rangers, Rangers A Back to There Best & Are Up To 4th, They Have a Crucial Game Away In Denmark Against Kobenhavn On Friday

Dundee United 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Aberdeen Stay In Touch With A good Away Win

St Johnstone 3 - 2 Kilmarnock

9th & 8th Respectivaly, Kilmarknock have Sliped of Late But Still Have A Chance Of World Football Next Season If They Win The Shield, A Home Tie Against Goal Leeking Dundee In The Quarters Gives Them Some Hope.

Livingston 0 - 5 Hearts

Hearts Stay 3rd With Good Away Win, They Face Tottenham In The World Shield Next, With Killie Beating Pompey Earlier In The Competition Theres Hope, What A Game It Should Be.

Airdrie United 2 - 3 Celtic

Celtic Stay 4 Ahead Of Aberdeen At The Sumit Of The SPL, With Only 1 Clean Sheet In 14 Games & Only 25% Clean Sheet Record, Will They Be Found Out In Rome Against Roma On Friday Night With Totti ? But Roma Hasent Won In 5 Games, Should Be Interesting, Celtic Im Sure Will Be Pleased With A Point.

Celtic News: New Loan Signing Higuain Is Not Exscpected To Play For Some Time Due To A Niggling Injury, He Is Exspected To Play In League Games Only As He Is Cup Tied After Representing Mantova In Italian Domestic Competition Were he Played 6 Games Only Scoring 1 Goal. His Future Could Be In The Balance But Re'AL Madrid Felt Celtic Was The Ideal Club For Higuain & Alowd Celtic To Loan The Argentinian Ahead Of 8 Other Clubs As They Feel He Will Get A Good Oportunity To Play Games & Play With Good Footballers At The Same Time, Javier Balboa Also Speak Highly About Celtic & Manager Shels To Madrid.

Lazio thrash Siena

Lazio hosted Siena at the famous Olimpico. Both teams needed the 3 points for different reasons. An attendance of 81,754 fans watched the game and cheered on Sinar's Lazio as they were looking to go back to their unbeaten record previously. Petri Pasanen was called up ahead of Humberto Mundoza and the Lazio regular Stendardo because Pasanen has increased to 89 in rating.

Siena started off the brightest, with top scorer Massimo Mutarelli grabbing the goal on 9 minutes. Lazio then pushed forward and Stefano Mauri got the goal just 4 minutes after and then Lazio pushed for another with Sebastiano Siviglia getting a goal just 60 seconds after and Lazio were cruising through. Both Siena and Lazio had chances go begging during the period of no goals. Then on 44 minutes Stefano Mauri got his 2nd goal of the match after a cross setting him up for Mauri to head home. Shortly after the break, Goran Pandev scored a sitter from outside the box linking from a through ball.

"Another brilliant performance from the Lads, they've really gelled together after a hard start to the season. Mauri played another excellent game as captain and is pushing for the title. I welcomed back Mutarelli and Behrami because we sold them to Siena earlier and Mutarelli certainly showed me that he is a good player for his club. We face Man Utd on Friday, which is certainly going to be honest, I don't really care if we don't qualify. You can probably tell that due to me playing reserves. Anyway, back t the match, Goran Pandev is finally picking up his form and he looks like he is comfortable being the only striker. Right now we are not scared of any team, we feel that we can match any Club's talent at the moment. Good game tonight lads!"

Satta1.jpg

Stefano Mauri's wife celebrating her husbands goal's at home

B)

P.S: These pictures of the wives are really them!

192.gifFeyenoord 2-1 Standard Liege356.gif

Scorers

Michael Mols (Feyenoord), 34 mins

Mohammed Abubakari (Feyenoord), 77 mins

Salim Tuaama (Standard Liege), 61 mins

Feyenoord rested some of their first team regulars tonight ahead of their SMFA Shield match at home to Pachuca but it didn't affect the result as Feyenoord ran out 2-1 winners, Michael Mols opened the scoring in what was only his second league game of the season but after the break Salim Tuaama equalized for Standard Liege and the game looked to be heading for a draw until Mohammed Abubakari pounced on a short back pass to score the easiest goal of his career!

The result had significant importance as Ajax dropped three points away to Anderlecht which now sees Feyenoord and Ajax locked on 32 points each but Ajax are three goals better off in the goal difference which sees them stay top but Feyenoord's next league game is a tough tie away to FC Twente who are third in the table and have a very disciplined defense so Feyenoord will have to work extremely hard to get a result there especially as the day before they play FC Twente they have a massive game in the SMFA Shield.

Players For Loan Off Celtic

Please Note That Some May Be UN-Available For Cup Games, Either because they have already played Some or That I may Wish To Keep Them For Cup Games MySelf.

Either JOE HART or MAKUBA-MALALAMBY GK'S (78) Both Will Rise To 83/85 Very Soon

GALL (85) LB (SUPERB)

Perrier Doumbe (84) RB (ADEQUATE)

PISCU (82) CB (V.GOOD MORAL)

ASTIZ (82) CB (EXCELLENT)

Jim O'Brien (80) CF (OKAY)

Ruban Okotie (80) CF (OKAY)

Others In Youths Main 1's Above

NEWS FROM FC BAYERN

7 GOALS AND ONE RED CARD

Alemannia Aachen - Bayern München 1-6 (1-3)

Goals: Laurentiu Reghecampf (23') and Bastian Schweinsteiger (28', 35'), Miroslav Klose (30'), Valeri Bojinov (52'), Franck Ribéry (59'), Lukas Podolski (75')

2419_origineel.jpg

Basti scored two goals, and got a red card in the 48th minute...

Fantastic start for Bojinov

First appearance in the Bundesliga for youngster Bojinov, and scored his first goal immediately! However, he played only 60 minutes, he got the MOM award for his wonderful performance.

normale_BOJINOV9_20264.JPG

Crowd celebrating Bojinov after the match

Super-sub Poldi

"Prinz Poldi" came in for Bojinov in the 60th minute, and showed that he can score anytime.

Podolski_DW_Sport_B_174123g.jpg

After his goal

What I wanted to see

"This performance is what I wanted to see. I enjoyed all the 90 minutes, we played a fantastic match! Schweini's red card was ridiculous, I dont think that the ref made a good decision with that. Basti played well and scored two goals, that challenge wasnt so agressive in my opinion. Anyway, my team showed that they can fight with ten men, all of my players must accept my congratulation, they played a terrific match, our fans were ecstatic!"

Sagnol's future still doubtful

The french defender's future is still not clear, he wants to leave and wants to stay, he played well yesterday, but he is available for a transfer, but wants to stay at club either..

1152291854_0.jpg

Will stay or move?

Lose 3-1 at home' date=' all my players are not fit have another game tommorow,

Why do SM have to play the games so close to each other.[/quote']

Should have said this to you other day:

ROTATE

it shouldent be as big a problim now as it will be soon when SM change plaers performence due to low fitness, so i suggest you shape up B)

SMFA Shield Round 3

192.gifFeyenoord 2-0 Pachuca447.gif

Scorers

Nuri Sahin (Feyenoord), 33 mins

Andwele Slory (Feyenoord), 66 mins

Feyenoord cruised into the quarter finals of the SMFA Shield with a comfortable victory over Mexican side Pachuca, Feyenoord had more attempts at goal and also dominated possession and Nuri Sahin put Feyenoord in front on the 33rd minute and the game was effectively killed by the second goal on the 66th minute by out of form striker Andwele Slory but he put in a brilliant performance and got his goal which was thoroughly deserved.

Feyenoord will now play Racing Santander at the De Kuip on the 21st of December.

356.gif180.gif

Standard Liege 2-2 Ajax

Ajax went into this one off of two straight defeats: the second string side losing 2-0 to Anderlecht midweek; the first team hammered 3-0 from Lyon last night in the SMFA Champs Cup group stages. Philp tonight reverted back to a 4-4-2 formation, which has already propelled them to the top of the Holland & Belgium League, hoping to see off sixth placed Standard Liege, in the Maurice Dufrasne.

Fresh off from a rating increase, Luis Suarez went close early on as he struck inches wide posing a threat to the Liege back line. On 11 minutes, Cassio Lincoln kept up his fine run of scoring as he fired Ajax into the lead. The Brazilian hit a spectacular shot right into the top corner of the net. But Ajax were pegged back only six minutes thereafter, as Galera Roger scored a goal, which he may never ever do again in his life - a spectacular hit!

6725-lincoln-ap.jpg

((Cassio Lincoln has proved to be a bargain at £7.5m from Galatasaray, as he tonight scored twice, taking his goal tally to eleven for the season))

Fernando Belluschi threatened early on in the second period for the visitors, before Standard Liege went ahead for the first time in the tie. Ali Lukunku headed powerfully past Ajax keeper Stekelenburg. Liege then invited pressure from the Dutch giants Ajax, as both Edgar Davids and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar struck wide, before Hedwiges Maduro struck Olivier Renard's crossbar. The equaliser was inevitable and it came ten minutes from time, and it was Cassio Lincoln yet again. The midfielder poked the ball past the defender on the line, after a scramble in the Liege six yard box.

1184501154_0.jpg

((Ruano Alexis joins Francesco Tavano on the sidelines, and has had a fine season already in Holland since his big move from Valencia, Spain. He is out for only six days))

Having nearly surrendered top spot to Feyenoord midweek after the defeat to Anderlecht, despite dropping a further two points tonight, Ajax still sling on to pole position. Feyenoord lost away to George's FC Twente tonight, as PSV won 5-1 too.

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov is still looking to make his Ajax debut having been absolutely ko'ed since his move from Lokomotiv Moskva. The young Russian has been lacking in match fitness having played every league game so far this season for Lokomotiv. He hasn't played for a while now, and is set to make his debut in Monday's Shield match at AZ.

bilyaletdinov_02.jpg

((Unhappy at Lokomotiv, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov is set to make his Ajax debut in Monday night's Shield quarter final in what will be a tought tie at home to AZ Alkmaar))

Valencia had a tough game against Athletic Bilbao who was sitting above them in the league.

Valencia 3 - 2 Athletic Bilbao

Valencia win again even thou Ricardo QUARESMA was sent off in the 27th min and makes it 8 games unbeaten under manager Turna with 4 wins and 4 draws.

Valencia move up to 5th with that win over Athletic Bilbao

Goal Scorers was Fernando LLORENTE is 28th min to make it 1 - 0 to Athletic Bilbao but after half time Valencia took control with Angel ARIZMENDI scoring in the 46th min to make it 1 - 1 then Miguel ANGULO in the 47th min made it 2 - 1 to Valencia. Half time talk must have worked with 10 men on. Fernando LLORENTE made it 2 - 2 with a wonderful strike but Angel ARIZMENDI scores the winner in the 81st min to secure all 3 points for Valencia

188.gifFC Twente 3-1 Feyenoord192.gif

Scorers

Diego Biseswar (Feyenoord), 69 mins

Orlando Engelaar (FC Twente), 13 mins

Karim El Ahmadi (FC Twente), 28 mins

Nicolas Domingo (FC Twente), 42 mins

Feyenoord travelled to face FC Twente a day after progressing to the quarter finals of the SMFA Shield, and it proved too much as Feyenoord went down 3-1 to FC Twente in what was an abysmal first half performance from Feyenoord which saw FC Twente 3-0 in the first 42 mins, the second half was slightly better as they pulled one goal back but it simply wasn't good enough and FC Twente ran out comfortable winners.

Feyenoord now have a well earned four day break from any competition and will be looking to bounce back from this defeat when they take on Heerenveen at home in midweek.

Lazio manage to hold on

Livorno hosted Lazio which ended to be in a 1-0 victory to Lazio. Inter Milan lost to Napoli which means Lazio are now 3rd, 3 points clear of Inter. The Italian Giants have now won 3 on the trot thanks to a goal from Gabi Mudingayi...

Lazio had the worst start to the match with Petri Pesanen who got injured and Fernando Gago who got sent off in 4 minutes. But Lazio still managed to pressure Livorno with series of shots, including 2 hitting the woodwork, both coming from Captain Stefano Mauri. But then in the 24th minute, Gabi Mudingayi shot a 25 yard cracker into the top right. Lazio managed to hold on till the rest of the game.

"Lazio were brilliant yet again, we've won 3 on the trot which is kind of a record for us so far this season. We do have replacements for Pesanen and Gago who we will soarly miss. I reckon with this performance we can match Genoa who are 2nd and we face them at home on Wednesday. I'm proud of Lazio because I am comparing our loss to Milan which was the 1st game of the season to this team. It's changed dramatically and it is brilliant" commented Sinar.

We have also confirmed we will start a newspaper on this thread, a bit like Fulham Fanatics in GC7 but without the quotes.

Stay tuned!

NEWS FROM FC BAYERN

RED CARD AND DRAW AGAIN

Bayern München - 1. FC Nürnberg 1-1 (1-1)

Goals: Valeri Bojinov (12') and Kevin Vandenbergh (16')

valeri-face.jpg

The goalscorer and MOM sitting on the bench after substituted

van-bommel_DW_Sport_162645g.jpg

Red carded van Bommel showed his feelings to the ref after the sending off

What the f...??

"I cant understand this! What the **** is going on here? Red cards every matches?? What is wrong with the refs?? Two red cards in a row.. Last match Basti, and now van Bommel in the 9th minute??? What did he do for this?? This decision was a big big mistake from the ref again, penalisd my team so hardly... Sending off my playmaker in the 9th minute.. Idiot referee, thats all I can say!!!" Commented by Mr HoW.

Star sign at night

Croatian youngster Luka Modric joined to FC Bayern. "That was a big suprise for me. I was sitting at home, having a breakfast and suddenly my mobile phone rang. Modric's manager called me: "Hey Mr HoW, me and my client is standing here at Säbener Straße, we would like to enter into the club house." I almost got a heart attack. Then he told me that Zagreb had accepted my previous deal for him early morning - I offered that money about 6 days before.. - , and now Modric is ready to play in Bayern. Now thats what I call a good start of a day!"

608170855481124.jpg

Croation youngster, Luka Modric joined to FC Bayern for a 27m signing fee

Schlaudraff and Sagnol set to leave

Jan Schlaudraff and Willy Sagnol decided to leave the Bavarian Giants. Both of them are available for a transfer.

Good idea kaka Sell Good Players' date=' Buy Not Good Players, Going Gettting Tough , So Leave :(:rolleyes:[/quote']

I'll Stay then, I bought Good Players and Some not so good players, I made a Mistake. I few loss of games shouldn't make me leave, and It's only something like 9 points away from Mr HoW

Celtic Smash Record(Genuine Result)

Celtic Managed To Smash 9 Goals Past Livingston On Friday Night (With There 2nd Team), To Stay 4 Points Ahead Of Aberdeen At The Sumit Of The SPL.

Derek Riorden Netted A Hatrick & His 8th Goal Of The Season, Gary Caldwell Then Scored His First Goal Of His Celtic Career & 2 Minutes Later Mitzul Also Got His First Celtic Goal. Scott McDoanld Then Got The First Of His 3 Goals When Shortly After Tarasov Scored His 3rd Since Arriving At The Club.

McDonald Then Made It 8 & by Then Celtic Had Beaten There Own Record of 7-0 Versus Dundee 3 Matches Previosly, & Then Sent 60+000 Celtic Supportters In Attendence Home With A Smile As He Headed In His Hatrick & Celtics 9th Goal Of The Game.

Inset Derk Riorden Scoring his 3rd Goal Vesus Livingston On Friday

1667035024.jpg

What the f...??

"I cant understand this! What the **** is going on here? Red cards every matches?? What is wrong with the refs?? Two red cards in a row.. Last match Basti, and now van Bommel in the 9th minute??? What did he do for this?? This decision was a big big mistake from the ref again, penalisd my team so hardly... Sending off my playmaker in the 9th minute.. Idiot referee, thats all I can say!!!" Commented by Mr HoW

........................................................................................................

Are you related to Alex Ferguson! he always moans when one of his players get a red card:p

DEPORTIVO LOSE AGAIN

Gazlad was left scratching his head as his deportivo lose for the fourth league game in a row, why can't my strikers score:p, since the defeat against Real Madrid, deportivos form as took a dive as they lost 2-0 to real betis, we have got to pick ourselves up for an important match agianst Zaragoza a win will move us back in the right direction, i think a change of formation and personale is forthcoming..

Are you related to Alex Ferguson! he always moans when one of his players get a red card:p

Lol! No, just dont like when my key player got a red card in the 9th minute.. :P:D Second red card in a row.. Try it, and we'll see what will You say :D

Scottish Premier League

Week 15

Dunfermline Athletic 0 - 0 Motherwell

Gretna 0 - 2 St Mirren

St Mirren Back To Keeping Clean Sheets :rolleyes:.

Inverness 1 - 2 Ross County

Hamilton Academical 0 - 2 Falkirk

Hamilton Continue To Find It Tough Of late.

Rangers 4 - 0 Clyde

Marcos Aurilio Scores 4 As Rangers Up To 4th.

Aberdeen 4 - 1 Dundee

Aberdeen Stay 2nd 4 Points Behind Leaders Celtic & 1 Ahead Of Hearts.

Kilmarnock 6 - 0 Dundee United

3 Defeats In A Row Now For The Arabs As There Hit For 6 By Killie

, Uniteds Chances Of Europe Now All But Gone.

Hearts 2 - 1 St Johnstone

St.Johnstone Are A Gritty Team & Made Hearts Work Hard For There 3 Points, Hearts Still Remain In Contention For Champions League Football Next Season.

Celtic 9 - 0 Livingston

2nd String Celtic Players Must Be Desparate To Get Into The First 11, But Shels Has Stated That He Is Happy How The First IX Are Playing At Present In World & Domestic Cup Competition.

He Prasied All His Sqaud For There Attitude To The Professional Game.

Airdrie United 5 - 1 Hibernian

Bad Squad Management For Hibs Has Resulted In A Collapse In Fortune.

Scottish Shield Gets Slaughtered In Quarters

Kilmarnock (4)1 - 1(5) Dundee

2 Out Of Form Sides Met At Rugby Park Tonight, It was a frustrating Match for the Home Side As they Only Managed 2 Shot On Target in 90 Minutes of play & Then Went Down 5-4.

Hearts 6 - 0 Hamilton

Hearts Were Just Way Too Strong For Hamilton

Motherwell 0 - 5 Rangers

8 Wins In The Last 8 Domestic Games For Rangers,

Callie Thistle 0 - 7 Celtic

6 Wins & 1 Penalty Shootout Win & 1 Draw In Celtics Last 8 Domestic Games, 26 Goals In there Last 4 Games Domesticaly.

Semi Finals Draw

DUNDEE Vs. HEARTS

CELTIC Vs. RANGERS

NEWS FROM FC BAYERN

"Never say die" reds went through

Bayern München - Hamburger SV 7-3 (1-3)

Goals: Miroslav Klose (25', 48', 73'), García Marcos (61', 84'), Lukas Podolski (67', 80') and Néstor Silvera (33', 34'), Roberto Guana (43')

art.gif

On form Miro got MOM award and scored a hat-trick

"We can play if the ref let us.."

"This match was fantastic!! We scored a goal, then we got 3. Everyone thought that we are out of the cup.. And in the second half, we scored six goals! You see? If there is no ridiculous decisions by the ref, we can play! Oh my God, what an evening!!!!" Commented by Mr HoW

Sagnol and Schlaudraff for sale

Mr HoW is waiting for bids for the players, opened for negotiations!