Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

тσм_мғϲ

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

real-madrid-header.jpg

Madrid capitalize on Villareal slip-up!

Atletico Madrid 2-3 Real Madrid

It was derby night at the Vicente Calderón tonight as Real Madrid traveled to Atletico Madrid. Real were looking for all three points as Villareal could only manage a draw against a unmanaged Levante side to take the top spot to within one point. Madrid dominated a hard fought 54% possession, with 15 out of 22 shots on target.

The opening goal of the game came in the 17th minute, when Angel Javier Balboa of Real Madrid beat two Atletico defenders and slotted home a great solo effort. Madrid doubled there lead on 40 minutes. Sergio Ramos slotting home after some neat footwork. But Atletico did pull one goal back before half time to give them any chance of earning a draw or a victory through Deigo Forlan hitting a poweful right footed shot straight into the onion bag to send the teams in at half time, with Real having the advantage.

ramosjf3.jpg

balboavp0.jpg

(Goals from Ramos and Balboa gave Real a 2-1 lead at half time)

The second half began, and it didnt take long for Real to find the net. Fernando Torres fresh back from injury hitting a powerful shot right off the post and into the net on 52 minutes. Which gave Real a overall 3-1 lead. Atletico did pull a goal back late into the game in the 79th minute mark in a attempt to get a draw through Luis Perea caresses in a curling shot into the top corner of the net. But it wasnt enough as Madrid returned to the Santiago Bernabéu with all three points. Real are now one point off league leaders Villareal. Real will now face Hertha BSC Berlin in the SMFA Champs Cup on Friday, and will have a hard home game against Valencia on Saturday.

torresdb5.jpg

(Torres sealed the win against his former club for Real)

real-madrid-header.jpg

Madrid battle Hertha Berlin to remain top of Group A!

Hertha BSC Berlin 0-7 Real Madrid

Mattis and Madrid traveled to Germany last night to the Olympiastadion for the fourth group game of the SMFA Champs Cup season. 70,185 fans turned up for the game. Madrid clearly dominated it with 64% possession and 19 out of 39 shots on target. The first goal of the game came 10 minutes in. Jose Fernando Torres being allowed to score, after poor communication from the Berlin defence. Madrid added the second eight minutes later through Gonzalo Higuain heading powefully past to keeper to put Madrid 2-0 up. Madrid scored the third and last goal in the first half on 29 minutes. Moura Kerlon thumping in a low drive from 20 yards. The half time score was Hertha BSC Berlin 0-7 Real Madrid.

kerlonin2.jpg

torresdb5.jpg

higuainwk5.jpg

(Goals from Torres, Higuain, and Kerlon, put Real Madrid 3-0 up at half time)

The second half kicked off, and Madrid were looking to score more goals. The first of the four coming in the 56th minute, Gonzalo Higuain scoring his second of the game hitting the ball right into the onion bag. Madrid added there fourth 2 minutes later, Moura Kerlon also scoring his second of the game hitting the ball on the half-volley right into the top corner. The last to goals of the game came late into the second half. The first on 76 minutes through Daniel Guiza curling the ball around the unsighted keeper. And the last in the 80th minute, Gonzalo Higuain completeing his hat-trick slaming a low shot past the keeper.

kerlonin2.jpg

higuainwk5.jpg

guizaha8.jpg

(Goals in the second half from Higuain (2), Kerlon, and Guiza, made the final score Hertha BSC Berlin 0-7 Real Madrid)

real-madrid-header.jpg

Madrid claim top spot!

Real Madrid 2-1 Valencia

Tonight Real Madrid faced Turna's Valencia at the Santiago Bernabéu. Madrid coming into this game off the high of a 7-0 victory in the SMFA Champs Cup game knew they atleast needed a draw to keep up former league leaders Villareal. Real Madrid dominated 57% possession with 9 out of 17 shots on target. But it was the away team who took the lead early on, Martinez Jaime Gavilan nodding the ball home after a dangerous cross. Mattis knew Madrid let this goal in because they were on a high after last nights game, and Mattis tolded them to pull there act together. Madrid leveled the score on the 28th minute, poor communication from the Valencia defencer, allowing Bojan Krkic to score. Real Madrid went in at the half time break, drawing 1-1.

bojanic6.jpg

(Bojan rescued Madrid in the first half)

Real Madrid knew they needed to pull there act together and start passing the ball around if they had any chance of picking up all three points. One goal in the second half desided the game for both teams, and the goal was in favour of Madrid. Captain Steven Gerrard heading the ball into the net from a Robinho cross in the 71st minute.

The victory sends Real Madrid two points clear at the top of the La Liga, after Villareal slipped up to Athletic Bilbao with a embrassing 3-0 defeat.

gerrardtc2.jpg

(Gerrard scored the winning goal, to send Real Madrid to the top of the La Liga!)

100px-Juventus-FC.png

Juventus 2 - 0 Genoa

Referee: Lucilio Cardoso Cortez Batista flags_of_Portugal.gif

charisteas_468x345.jpg

Goals

Angelos Charisteas (2nd) - 4th minute

"A mix up in the Genoa defence allows Charisteas to score easily! Juventus take the lead!"

Angelos Charisteas (3rd) - 27th minute

"A foraging run and strike by Charisteas sends the home crowd wild! Thats one for the scrapbook!"

150px-Lega_Calcio.png

Serie A Table

Juventus: 47 Points

Napoli: 37 Points

Empoli: 30 Points

Lazio: 29 Points

----------------------------

Inter: 26 Points

Palermo: 26 Points

Udinese: 25 Points

--------------------------

Genoa: 24 Points

Parma: 24 Points

Mantova: 23 Points

Bari: 22 Points

Roma: 21 Points

Cagliari: 20 Points

Sampdoria: 20 Points

Siena: 20 Points

Fiorentina: 19 Points

Atalanta: 16 Points

-----------------------

Torino: 16 Points

Frosinone: 12 Points

Reggina: 11 Points

real-madrid-header.jpg

Battle of the gaints goes Madrid's way!

Barcelona 0-1 Real Madrid

It was battle of the gainsts tonight in the La Liga, as Real Madrid traveled to the Nou Camp to face Barcelona 96,373 fans watched the game. Real Madrid dominated a massive 61% possession with 9 out of 16 shots on target.

Only one goal desided the game, in the 67th minute, Souza Robinho getting maybe the most important goal of his season so far heading the ball into the corner of the net after a inch-perfect cross from Lional Messi.

The win keep's Madrid in first, now four points clear of Villareal after they slipped up to a 2-2 draw with Zaragoza.

robinhopb1.jpg

(Robinho scored the winner in tonight's game)

192.gifFeyenoord 2-1 Westerlo501.gif

Scorers

Michael MOLS (Feyenoord), 44 mins

Domagoj VIDA (Feyenoord), 73 mins

Bart VAN DEN EEDE (Westerlo), 6 mins

Feyenoord won at home to Westerlo to send Feyenoord seven points clear at the top of the table but it was an uncomfortable night as Westerlo made it difficult, Westerlo got the first goal of the game as Bart VAN DEN EEDE scored on the 6th minute to put Westerlo 1-0 up but Westerlo conceded at the worst possible time as Michael MOLS got the goal to equalize for Feyenoord right on the stroke of half time.

Westerlo were playing the better football and putting most of the pressure on but Feyenoord got the goal to put them 2-1 ahead against the run of play and it was young midfielder Domagoj VIDA who got the goal for Feyenoord and it proved to be the winning goal as Feyenoord took all three points.

Feyenoord's previous five results

League - Feyenoord 2-1 Westerlo

League - Feyenoord 2-1 Ajax

League - Standard Liege 1-3 Feyenoord

League - Feyenoord 3-2 Heracles Almelo

SMFA Shield QF - River Plate 2-1 Feyenoord

real-madrid-header.jpg

Needed three for Madrid!

Real Madrid's league form as been poor in recent games which has seen them drop of top spot in the league, Mattis knew he had to do something if they had any chance of winning th La Lige this season, Mattis feilded a second team at home against a unmanaged Real Murcia and knew they had to take all three points. Madrid dominated 56% possession, but only had 5 out of 16 shots on target.

One goal in each half in this game, the first goal in the first half coming in the 21st minute, new signing Roni Porokara finishing off a sleek passing move, with a clever finish to put Madrid 1-0 up at the break.

Porokara2.jpg

(Porokara put Madrid 1-0 up)

The second goal of the game in the second half came iin the dieing minutes, Angel Javier Balboa casually rolling the ball into the net after poor defening my Real Murcia in the 88th minute.

Victory means Real Madrid remain in second, level on points with league leaders Villareal.

balboavp0.jpg

(Poor defening allowed Javier Balboa to score Madrid's second of the game)

I think you all should bully some of your friends into taking a team in GC-9. Especially in division 4. There are only 5 managed teams in the division. Peterborough is not that big of a juggernaught that we should be frightening away the competition.:eek: :eek:

ciao

Larry

Celtic Win Scottish Cup Again!!

Glasgow Celtic Completed There 2nd Scottish Cup Sucess After Beating Clyde At Wembley Infront of A Majourity Celtic Supporting Crowd.

The Game Finished 3-1 To Celtic, So Celtic Will Hope To Capture There 2nd League Cup Double In As Many Years Later On In The Season.

However They Suffered 2 Blows As Christian Ledesma Has Had To Be Sent Back To Madrid After An Injury Picked Up In The Match & Shunsuke Nakamura Will Also Miss Thre Last 16 Champions League Tie With Lyon After He Was Ruled Out For Around 2 Weeks After The Match Also.

Ben Read takes control at Deportivo

1 week ago Ben Read was announced as the manager of the Spanish side. He is looking for a complete re-vamp of his squad and therefore most players are available for P/E.

1st game - Deportivo 1 - 0 Real Madrid

In Ben's first game with the club, he managed to sneak a 1-0 win in a close game against Louis Mattis' Madrid. La Corunia's keeper Aouate, managed to stop the likes of Torres, Messi and Robhino for the whole game. Then a late goal from Javier NACHO NOVO, sealed the win.

2nd Game - Deportivo 1 - 0 Sociedad

Deportivo La Coruña outplayed Real for the whole game but only managed the 1 goal. The goal was scored by Riki very early into the game.

Loans

I'm currently looking to loan players rated 88+. If you can help out please PM me ;)

Ben Read takes control at Deportivo

1 week ago Ben Read was announced as the manager of the Spanish side. He is looking for a complete re-vamp of his squad and therefore most players are available for P/E.

1st game - Deportivo 1 - 0 Real Madrid

In Ben's first game with the club' date=' he managed to sneak a 1-0 win in a close game against Louis Mattis' Madrid. La Corunia's keeper Aouate, managed to stop the likes of Torres, Messi and Robhino for the whole game. Then a late goal from Javier NACHO NOVO, sealed the win.

[b']2nd Game - Deportivo 1 - 0 Sociedad[/b]

Deportivo La Coruña outplayed Real for the whole game but only managed the 1 goal. The goal was scored by Riki very early into the game.

Loans

I'm currently looking to loan players rated 88+. If you can help out please PM me ;)

Might be able to loan you one 88, but can loan u 86's and below Ben, grats on win.

4 games... 4 wins

Ben Read makes it 4 out of 4 for his Deportivo side. After taking the average Spanish team over earlier this month, Ben has moved Depo, from a low-lying 9th, to 3rd and gaining on Real Madrid.

The wins listed here:

1-0 Real Madrid

1-0 Real Sociedad

5-2 Valladoid

6-0 Xerez

To sum up:

Goals Scored: 13 (ave: 3.25 game)

Goals Conceded: 2 (ave: 0.5 game)

Total manager points: 14 (ave 3.5 game)

:)

Depo la Cor 4 de tital :):D

Austin wins first game with PSV!

Won 3 - 0 against Westerlo tonight to almsot consolidate 2nd place on 49 points.

Feyernood are high flying on 59' date=' whil Ajax are on 47:)[/quote']

Good luck with PSV, not too much luck though considering I am Feyenoord, lol, that's RossDAFC, GeorgeECFC and Jinky that have left this league, I wonder how long you will last, lol.

Albion veiw

Yes its back, Albion view were you get a look on whats happening inside Westbrom albion.

This weeks edition

A word from the manager

Season so far

Last match's match report

Transfer news

Interveiw with Luke Wilkshire

Ok we start with a word from the manager Nathan kirby

"We have had a great season so far. we were third last year in championship and wev came up and handled the premier league well. We have no 90 rated players and ipswich and plymouth who came abouve us last year are both in relegation zone that just shows how well we have done. We have shocked some big teams and i hope that we can get a place in eurouep and then get some extra cash in."

Season so far.

Its been a very good season so far we sit 11th and the teams that were abouve us in the championship last year are in the bottom 2. We have the 2nd best home record in the leauge and have beatin many teams away. One brilliant result was the one against manchester united who are running away ith the league we beat them 2-1 away luke wilkshire grabbing both the goals it was a great game they were on a 5 game winning streak and we stoped them in there tracks.We have beatan chelsea at home this season and we beat a good everton side 1-0. our away record is not great 2 wins and 3 draws all season away rest we have lost but we have beatin united away so thats good enuff for me. Im aiming for a uefa cup spot if we get that id be over joyed.

Westbrom vs Newcastle Match report.

This match was not going to be easy for westbrom and it showed. Within 8 min alan smith fired home the first goal of the match and almost made it 2 when he had a sweetly struck volly saved. Newcastle pressed and pressed for a second but could not get past westbroms defence again. With newcastle pressing westbrom struck on the counter attack and Robert koran scored after been put though 1 on 1. The second half was 50-50 neather side really got off a shot with kieley only having to save 1 shot when smith hit a decent 30 yard effot. Full time score 1-1 MOM alan smith.

Transfer news

Theres been no new transfer news dirk kujt is the only target baggies boss Kirby has got in mind.

Interveiw with luke Wilkshire

"Hey luke"

"Hey bob"

"so how has your first few months in England been?"

"they have been very good im settling in well here"

"Was it hard to move from holland?"

"Yes i liked my time there i had a good old manager george but he left after age got in his way im happy here now"

"What were you thinking when u scored both goals agaisnt united when u won?"

"I felt great i thought the team played so well that game and i had a lot of assitance from mifielders and strickers and the defence was grear"

"What your manager like?"

"Nathan? oh hes great really nice brill manager and great guy better than george"

"So you woudnt want george to take other west brom?"

"no i like nathan better"

"what are your team mates like?"

"there super im very liked here and i like my team mates , i was welcomed the day i came i want to spend my entier carrier here"

"thanks luke"

"any time"

Well thats it this week thanks for reading and look out for albion view next week. :)

real-madrid-header.jpg

Real Madrid regain top spot!

Real Madrid 5-0 Valladolid

Real Madrd knew they had to pull there act together in the league as they is no win in three games now, they welcomed Valladolid to the Santiago Bernabéu where 79,352 fans watched the game. Madrid dominated 50% possession, with 5 out of 6 shots on target to Valladolid's 13 out of 18 (LOL)

Opening goal came in the 4th minute, Lionel Messi converting a fantastic cross with a well placed header. Madrid were 2-0 up on 16 minutes, Gonzalo Higuain casually rolling the ball into the empty net. Real went 3-0 up on 29 minutes, debut boy Miguel Meretta smashing the ball with venom into the roof of the net to put Real Madrid 3-0 up at half time.

Messi.jpg

higuainwk5.jpg

Meretta.jpg

(Goals from Messi, Higuain, and Meretta put Real Madrid 3-0 up at half time)

Another two goals for Real Madrid in the second half, the first on the hour mark, another debut boy Sebastian Ryall bundling the ball over the line. Real Madrid topped the this fantastic victory by adding the fifth and final goal on 70 minutes, Gonzalo Higuain finishing from a yard out.

Real Madrid now move back to the top of La Liga and on coruse for the league title as Villareal yet again slipped up against Real Betis.

Ryall.jpg

higuainwk5.jpg

(Ryall, and Higuain (2) scored goals for Real in the second half)

345.gif

Toulouse tonight won the first part of the double cup final header against Marseille by winning the French cup on pen's. The French shield final to be played on 16th June.

SonofPluto said "we're delighted with this cup success over Marseille tonight, however we will have to look out in the Shield final as Marseille will no doubt, be out for revenge that night. Also currently we head the division by a slender 3 points from Lyon so have to concentrate on the league as well. The league team and the cup team are doing the town of Toulouse proud this season."

[/color]

West%20Brom%20badge%20New.gif

Albion View

Hello again and welcome to albion view week 2 heres this weeks issue.

Word from the manager

Match preview

Transfer news

Word from the fans

Interveiw with Zoltan gera

Words from the manager

So far the season we have been pretty inconsistent but i was expectiong that. Our latest game was a embarisment and i never want it to happen again but i still believe we can make euroup we need to beat aresnal at home tho we have had a good record agaisnt big teams this year tho.

Match preview fulham vs westbrom If westbrom want to make euroup they need to play better than this.Fulham were up for this at the start and made there intentions clear when after 20 min Caserta scored a good free kick from a long way out. That wasnt it fulham were on top and westbrom coudnt get near them. On 41 min bobby zamora grabbed the desicvie goal for fulham. The second half was the same all fulham and on 67 min zamora got his second and fulhams 3rd game over.

Transfer news

There isnt much news but westbrom have launched a 10 mil bid for liverpool's dirk kujt more to follow.

Interview with Zoltan gera

" Hi Zoltan"

"Hey"

"So whats ur first season back in the prem been like ?"

"Its been very good we have shocked many people the way we have played our football and won matches."

"are you happy at westbrom ?"

"Yes im very happy i like it here and i like nathan our boss"

"Do you like nathan ?"

" yea hes fab a great guy and boss"

" can u make euroup this year ?"

"Yes we still can and i hope we do extra pay rise for me"

"Well i hope you do to thanks for talking"

"No prob any time"

Fans veiw

This is were the baggies faithul get there say.

Billy; Mon the baggies wev had a good season lets finish it with a place in euroup mon the baggies.

Tom sinar; I love the way nathan makes his side play and im so glad there still in prem fighting for a place in euroup and if we can get a few more decnet sigings we can do well next year to.

Barry; Come on lads if we caint beat fulham then were rubbish.

Harold; Mon the baggies we have had a good season barry shut up please 1 result aint a seasons worth.

Thats it this week folks thans for reading :)

355.gifRacing Genk 0-4 Feyenoord192.gif

Scorers

Daniel AGGER (Feyenoord), 7 mins

Sahin NURI (Feyenoord), 25 mins

Andrei ARSHAVIN (Feyenoord), 28 & 63 mins

Feyenoord continued their relentless push to the title as they racked up their tenth win in a row and it came against managerless Racing Genk, Daniel AGGER scored the first goal of the game as he bundled the ball over the line on the 7th minute, the second goal came on the 25th minute and it was scored by Feyenoord's promising midfielder Sahin NURI to make it 2-0 to Feyenoord and only three minutes later it was 3-0 as the Russian sensation that is Andrei ARSHAVIN got his name on the scoresheet to put his side three up going into half time.

Feyenoord rounded off the rout on the 63rd minute as it was Andrei ARSHAVIN who grabbed his second goal of the game and Feyenoord's fourth and that gave Feyenoord the three points which now sees them lead the Holland & Belgium league by twelve points.

real-madrid-header.jpg

Real Madrid batter PSG to move into the SMFA Champs Cup semi-final!

Real Madrid 3-0 PSG

It was Real Madrid's manager Louis Mattis's second most important game of his his career on Friday night, Real Madrid welcomed French side Paris St-Germian to the Santiago Bernabéu for the quarter final of the SMFA Champs Cup. 76,024 fans turned up for the game, and most of them wanted to see Real Madrid move into the semi-finals. Real Madrid dominated 46% possession, with 8 out of 14 shots on target.

The opening goal of the night came in the 35th minute, Wesley Sneijder rising majestically and heading the ball into the back of the net from the inswinging corner. Real Madrid made it 2-0 on 39 minutes, Lionel Messi with a spectacular long ranged shot flying into the top corner of the net. Madrid went in at the break, 2-0 to the good.

seijderec4.jpg

Messi.jpg

(Sneijder put Real Madrid 1-0 up, while Messi made it 2-0 four minutes later)

Real Madrid sealed the game in the second half, scoring the third and most important goal to make sure PSG has no way back, the goal was scored in the 78th minute, Wesley Sneijder bagging his second goal of the night, drilling a right footed shot past the keeper to send Real Madrid into the Semi-final of the SMFA Champs Cup where they will face FC Kobenhavn.

seijderec4.jpg

(Sneijder scored his second of the night to make sure Real Madrid went into the Semi-finals)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have taken over Cruzeiro from Smartdoc, 9 games remaining and my only hope is an SMFA cup place which looks unlikely as I am 10 points away from the second place:o

If anyone wants to sell 88 rated players for just cash deals then please let know :)

Or any good 88+ loans would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Match reports would also hopefully follow