Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread Mediterranean Shield Round 1 Sporting-BYE Besiktas-BYE Sporting Braga-BYE Panathiakos-BYE Fenerbache-BYE Partizan Beograd-BYE

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread Transfer News Heracles Almelo have a tough season ahead of them but manager Sam Wainwright is confident that his team can avoid the

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread An impressive 19,847 turned up at the Carlo Castellani this evening for Empoli versus Siena which saw the Siena faithful run out winne

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

urgh, I got Parma, another club that was a big club to some extent, and now just piddles away at the bottom half of the Serie A

decent midfield, but meh, the team is lacking up front

frustrated at some rediculous transfer prices for players

oh well, guess people need the money more than i do

anyone got ne good players for loan or sale give me a shout,

top half finish is what ill settle for

intermilan.jpg

Internazionale Season Threats

BBC Sport caught up with Inter Milan boss Mitu Ahmed (Sparky), he revealed who he believed their main threats would be:-

115.gifMilan:-

One of the best teams in Europe and current holders of the Champs Cup. They are hot favourites to win the league with the likes of Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Gatusso and Gilardino.

110.gifJuventus:-

Inter Milan's first game is against the Turin club, they are also expected to have a good season and land a European spot. Juve currently have a full squad with no players leaving or coming in. Their main players are Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero and Trezeguet

123.gifAS Roma:-

With the likes of Danielle De Rossi, Simone Perotta and Fransesco Totti. AS Roma also look to have a good season ahead of them.

111.gifLazio:-

Sparky's good friend Tom Sinar's Lazio look very good. Adriano and Pizarro arriving tomorrow, their strike force looks meticulous. But will selling Ledesma cost them a finish in Europe?

131.gifUdinese:-

Currently managed by one of the best managers in the game. Sir Havoc will hope for a good season ahead of him. A top four finish doesn't quite look likely, but anything is possible in football.

Inter Milan are after a RB, CM, AM and W. Please PM me, 90+ preferred... Good money will be offered.

racing_genk.jpg

Racing Genk News

521746_mediumsquare.jpg

Spaniard, José Jurado is the latest player to join Racing Genk much to the delight of Tony Baldo. The 21 year old would of found it extremely difficult to get a game if he stayed at Atletico and with the option to go on loan, both managers felt the move was ideal. Tony Baldo told SMTV, "José will bring something so special to this team it's unreal. We were lacking an attacking option in midfield so he's solved probably the biggest problem. In this league as well, I think he could show tremendous potential, time will tell."

wc06-kuwvkor-080605-07.jpg

Veteran goalkeeper, Lee Woon Jae has completed a permanent move from Suwon Bluewings to Racing Genk this morning for around 2.7M. The goalkeeper who has capped his nation just over 100 times will clearly give the young Belgian side an enormous amount of experience at the back. At the age of 34 the goalkeeper felt the move to Europe was necessary after spending all of his football career in Asia.

Also joining to strengthen the defence was Federico Lussenhoff from River Plate. The defender cost the Belgians 2.3M. Giuseppe Favalli also completed his loan from AC Milan, yesterday evening.

top_460439.jpg

The Belgian side still have the majority of their transfer money available, especially after Elianiv Barda's exit added 4.2M to the transfer kitty. The Israeli couldn't refuse the move back home with Maccabi Haifa. Frenchmen, Mohamed Dahmane is also rumoured to leave after the player expressed his feelings about the new coach and recent transfers.

Boro Source: " We Want A Top Class Forward

Local Teeside sources calim the hunger of a new forward to partner Tuncay Sanli for the new season, and insist thats all Tom's shopping for.

A few lines from the local paper for up Teeside claimed Bennidict Mccarthy was a huge target, another said Tomas Rocchi yet another thought Goran Pandev. But nothing is true until all is revealed. " Middlesbrough are set to sign a new forward in the next 48 hours, leaving Tom with the option to strengthen in other positions, after Aiyegbini Yakubu leaves for Everton last season,"

Its Thought in Spain Arzo Arizemendi of Valencia could be set to join the club, after a reported bust up with the Valencia head coach.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Boro Daily

Lee Joins Milton Keynes

The only ever boro asian player in their history says fairwell and joins lower leagued Milton Keynes Dons to gain first team football. Tom announced this early Monday morning as it was known the Keynes were keen on the south korean superstar.

Boro Announce New Kit Lady

Boro's new kit lady was announced yesturday evening, and Tom hopes that she will "enlighten" the Teeside for the season.

Tomislav Sokota Joins For 3.3m

Sokota was announced Boro's second signing of the season as he joined from Dinamo Zagreb for 3.3m pounds.

123009_351X180.jpg

Tom targets a stronger boro than before.

Tom Greenfield has vowed out to his new Middlesbrough side and wants them to be an individual character to earn consistent European football. " We know what we need, the supporters to want to watch us player exciting football,"

Tom "Wants" the Forward

Local and nationwide pappers are circulating the Tom Greenfield will step in int eh next 2 days to sign a quality striker from a "quality club". " It hurts to have to, but signing is what we must do, we havent got the best transfer cash ever, but it must happen, we need a striker soon,"

0,,10278~134156,00.gif

Newcastle Utd News

So far this season it appears that Newcastle United boss Tom Eesha has concentrated on buying young talents. With 8 new youngsters joining the team, it seems Eesha is building for the future. The youngsters are as follows:

Pablo Magalhaes - A 17 year old Chilean. Rated at 78 on the game, looking for a possible increase soon. Cost 1.7m which is quite a bargain considering his age and rating.

Ryan Bennett - A 17 year old Englishman. Rated at 70 on the game, he was bought basically beacause of the fact that he is only 17 rated 70. He only cost the club 10k, so again another possible bargain.

Alex Dyer - Another 17 year old Englishmen. Rated at only 68 on the game and costing only 10k, he could be another great buy for the Toon.

Danijel Aleksic - A 16 year old Serbian who is rated at a fantastic 67 considering his age. He cost 20k and is another possible superstar of the future.

Armands Petersons - A 16 year old Latvian striker. Rated at 60 and costing only 30k, he is a definate riser for the future.

Stephen Hindmarch - A 17 year old English striker rated at 69. Bought again for the fact that he is a young, possible riser.

Christian Kortsmik - A 16 year old Estonian foward rated 62. Bought for 40k he is a definate riser and should be a great buy.

Ragnar Leosson - A 16 year old Icelandic foward rated 61. Bought for 40k he is a great prospect.

All these players are available for loan.

Also today Eesha has a had a bid of 6M for Julio Arca accepted. He will only be used as a backup and is available for loan.

Lazio Latest!!

After failures in the transfer market, Tom Sinar has announced that only one of the deals went through for young star Assimolou Touré.

" This is very unfortunate none of the deals went through, I have bidded for Pizarro again and it'll be accepted. We've also had an accepted signing for Paulo Guerrero for a sum of £13 Million. At 23 years of age, his standards are phenomenal so it'll help us with our strike force. I can also announce that Ledesma is not for sale now. We are in talks with Newcastle Manager Tom Eesha over a possible move for Nicky Butt but at the moment it doesn't look like he'll accept".

That's it from Lazio,, more information when we get it! B)

falchi+lazio.jpg

AJAX UPDATE

Ajax boss Ross Philp today completed another deal, which saw talented midfielder Cassio Lincoln join the club. He also looked ahead to the first matches of the season, and has named the club captain.

---

Cassio Lincoln this morning completed a medical after a fee was agreed between his club Galatasaray and Ajax. Lincoln who will come straight into the starting eleven moved to Holland for a fee of £7,500,000.

6725-lincoln%20ap.jpg

---

For the friendly between Ajax, and league title rivals PSV on Friday, manager Ross Philp has made it clear that he will play a weakened eleven. This is to get his second string side ready for the Holland domestic cup competitions. The first team will compete for the League and SMFA Champs Cup. Philp has not yet revealed his starting eleven, but will play the same formation with both of the sides, as to get them used to it, in the case of injuries/suspensions.

---

180.gifv209.gif

Then on Saturday, Philp's Ajax side will face Vitesse Arnhem. The side are currently unmanaged, but Philp knows it will be a tough task for his Ajax team. However, if they pull off the victory it should set them up nicely for the challenging start they have to the campaign. The lineup for that match will be the following: Stekelenburg, Stam, Brechet, Emanuelson, Belluschi, Heitinga, Maduro, Davids, Lincoln, Huntelaar, Suarez.

---

Ajax this morning also named this season's captain as John Heitinga. The 23 year old has impressed manager Philp so far while he has been at the club, and has shown the qualities of a captain. Others thought it would be keeper Stekelenburg, or defender Stam. Heitinga even fended off competition from Klaas-Jan Huntelaar who was named as vice captain.

In a bizaare turn of events at Ajax, John Heitinga has been made available for sale.

The deal must include a CM and a F/CF both 89+. Cash may be needed, dependant on the age and other factors of the deal.

So.. Heitinga for sale!!

Heitinga%20portret.JPG

Bids via PM on the game/forum!

HeraclesHeadlines.jpg

Transfer News

Heracles Almelo have a tough season ahead of them but manager Sam Wainwright is confident that his team can avoid the bottom half of the table. Today the Heracles Headlines brings an exclusive of manager and men.

Since the campaign started on Saturday, Wainwright has managed to lure 6 players to the club spending no more than £12,000,000. The first to arrive at the club was Jeremie Aliadiere who has joined on a season longs loan from Tom Greenfield's Middlesbrough. Wainwright said: "Jeremie is a very talented guy and I feel with his experience in the premiership he can bring a massive amount of talent to Heracles this season."

Second of those to arrive was Santiago Solarí who also joined on loan this time from Mitu Ahmed's Internazionale also for a season loan. Assistant coach Henk Ten Cate who pulled off the deal said: "Mitu was very professional and smart about the move and I think Santiago will be essential to our games this season."

The 3rd player to join the team was Blackburn's out of favour striker Jason Roberts. Roberts, who turns 30 in 3 months said to Heracles Headlines : "It's a delight to play for a team in a country you have not gained any experience in before and I hope to show my true playing style and love of football this season and however many seasons i spend with Heracles."

4th in line was West Ham midfielder Hayden Mullins. Mullins joined for a fee around £4,000,000 on Sunday morning and was said to be: "absolutely ecstatic" about playing for a new club: "I was out of favour at West Ham and it was obvious they did not want me around anymore and Heracles came in with a lifeline and I could not refuse."

5th player on the list to join was Sporting Bragha's Vitor Castanheira for a fee of around £3,500,000 also on Sunday morning. The deal for Castanheira was accepted almost instantly after the offer had been made for the Portuguese veteran. Castanheira replied with: "I am looking forward to the new experience and I didn't enjoy my time at Bragha but i already feel at home here at Almelo."

The 6th and final installment for the moment was ex Chelsea and Newcastle defender Celestine Babayaro who is on loan at Almelo for the rest of the season through another fine piece of work from Ten Cate. Henk said: "It was a surprise when Tom Eesha said yes to the deal and we look forward to him playing on Saturday."

Heracles out of favour players Kwame Quansah and Kai Michalke were both put on the transfer list last night as Ten Cate says that they are not included in the new team shape and selling Quansah will help for funds.

%7B4461375C-C939-4181-9513-E5DA39711FC5%7D.jpg%7B9B3D4135-6141-43BC-8607-15E6BDD81BAD%7D.jpg

Out of Favour...Quansah and Michalke "Not Wanted"

Exclusive

In an Exclusive Interview with manager Sam Wainwright and new boy Hayden Mullins, Headlines finds out more...

First off is manager Sam Wainwright

Q: Hey Sam. When you joined Heracles, what were the things on your mind at the time and what were your plans?

A: Well when I joined Heracles, the first thing I did was a team meeting to boost the morale of the players with getting a new boss and all, we all got to know each other a little better and in my case I found the team I want to perform with.

Q: You signed 6 players in the space of two days, which is quite a lot of players considering how low your budget was, do you think these signings will help you reach your goal?

A: Ofcourse I thought they would help the team otherwise I wouldn't have tried to sign them in the first place, Henk recommended some players such as Babayaro, Santiago and Jason and I went with his opinions and they were pleased to join which I am happy to say, I think we went for experience in all fairness but the next signings will be fresh talent and hopefully players with a high reputation too.

Q: Quansah and Michalke have both been transfer listed due to apparently "not being involved" in the new plans this season is this true?

A: Partially, we are losing funds pretty darn fast and we need to flog some of our best players to get that cash back, it happened with Leeds United in 2003, it's happened with a few teams and we had to do something and sacrificing Kwame was not on my list but I feel for us to succeed it has to be done.

Secondly is Hayden Mullins

Q: Hey Hayden, obviously the Eredivisie is a step down to the Premiership but how are you fitting in to life in the Netherlands?

A: I don't feel the move is a step down but rather a step up because when I joined the other day the Gaffer said I'm going to be an untouchable which is what I was far away from at West Ham it has to be said. Since I've been here the whole atmosphere of the team is absolutely awesome and it's like we have all known each other for years.

Q: When Heracles came calling what was your initial response?

A: Well straight away I said to the gaffer at West Ham that I'd like it if he accepted beings the manager put me on the transfer list anyway, but when Heracles were told yes I celebrated with my wife, kids and family and then I went on the Internet to find a house in Holland.

Q: You joined alongside with Jason Roberts and Vitor Castanheira, how have they fitted in to the team?

A: Well I've got to know Vitor really well since we joined and he is a great guy, Jase has been quiet but he is just fitting in i think we will all get used to the Dutch language soon enough but I feel it will be a bit harder for Vitor to pick up but as I said the morale of the team is absolutely immense and we all get along well.

Q: Do you know if anyone else will be joining the team?

A: I heard that Henk and Sam were chasing Manuel Rui Costa but it seems as thought the Benfica manager is extremely stubborn at this moment in time, but only time will tell to be honest with you.

whu_1160474583_mullins1.jpg

Hayden In His West Ham Days...

Ok..

Still after a CM, W and AM..

BUT these players can be rating of 88+:eek:

Please PM me....Will pay cash only as I can't afford to lose my best players...

Cheers..

Adriano currently leaving for 20m + Guti!!:eek: (Although it's gonna get blocked...):D If anyone has any better deal please PM me.. doesn't matter about price, as long as good players are offered :)

Suazo, Dacourt, Burdisso are NOT for sale

Assman For Sale

Independiente manager Tom Mills has today announced that much celebrated youngster, Fabian Assman, is for sale. "We need money" was the reason given to journalists. The rumour mill is generating gossip at maximum pace in Argentina, as fans are bewildered that there star keeper is set to be sold, they have come to the conclusion that another keeper must be on the way in. "We are in talks with a number of managers about possible replacements for Fabian, but if we are left without a replacement by Saturday, I have faith in Anton (Shunin) to keep our sheets clean against San Lorenzo."

The price wanted for the young starlet is believed to be £12 million - which Mills has described as "a steal for such a young and promising keeper, he won't be rated 86 for long."

hey you inter manager he was only saying he thought you were new as sometimes you lack shall we say intelligence :rolleyes:

Heracles are selling Kwame Quansah rated 85 :)

Yeah well, I know how to deal in transfers, I guess I'm just trying my luck with the chairman:rolleyes:

Back to Topic--------

Internazionale have had an accepted bid for Rio Mavuba :)

The search for a central midfielder is over, although boss Mitu Ahmed says that he will be raiding fellow friends' Heracles!!!!!!:eek:

Watch out Sam...Im nicking all your players!!!!:D

German Giants..

Dual German Domination

401.gif392.gif

Leigh Danny

Two lower ranked German clubs have made a decision to join forces on a quest to become the best sides in Germany and two of the best sides in the world.Hamburg SV managed by Leigh Auston met with Borussia Dortmund manager Danny Williams last night in a conference that decided every that could be done to become the best will be done.

In recent seasons ;Bayern,Stuggart,Schalke have all dominated in Germany and the underperfomers Dortmund and Hamburg are tired of it.Together the unity of the two clubs could become lethal and the German league will be running scared.

Many changes have been going on in the two clubs with certain players going in and out of the two teams..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

38459.jpg

For Hamburg a takeover was complete and a massive cash injection has meant they are probably the richest team in Europe..Rafael Van Der Vaart left the club but Gilberto joined up along with a hefty 30 million Pounds.Aswell as Van Der Vaart Hamburg lost veteran Wing Back Juan Pablo Sorin to Palermo but gained 2 young Italians in the process.Three young defenders including Brazilian Betao also joined Hamburg with a young goalkeeper Daniel Fernandez also joining up with the club.

57937_CORINTHIANS_BETAO_070807.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kb-237890-703.jpg

A different kind of story is imminent for Dortmund by bringing in 6 new players and losing only one to loan..The biggest of all being Stephan Kiessling who joined Dortmund for a fee around 10 million,Along with Kiessling Arda Turan the highly rated Turkish winger arrived for the same fee..Out of favour Werder Bremen Left back Christian Schulz also joined the club for 5 million pounds as back up to the first team.

Gervinho and young A.Traore also joined as part of the African development of the Ivorian link.Young Italian prospect Francesco Volpe also joined the Germans for a small fee.

kiessling_u21_zoom75_crop_380x175_380x175+97+14.jpg

LET THE DOMINATION BEGIN