Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread Mediterranean Shield Round 1 Sporting-BYE Besiktas-BYE Sporting Braga-BYE Panathiakos-BYE Fenerbache-BYE Partizan Beograd-BYE

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread Transfer News Heracles Almelo have a tough season ahead of them but manager Sam Wainwright is confident that his team can avoid the

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread An impressive 19,847 turned up at the Carlo Castellani this evening for Empoli versus Siena which saw the Siena faithful run out winne

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

HeraclesHeadlines.jpg

Heracles Boss Sam Wainwright Quits!

SienaNews.jpg

Ex Heracles Boss Sam Wainwright joins Siena!

Sam decided that Dutch football was not for him and fancied his chances in good old Italy instead.

:D

TRAITOR, TRAITOR LOL. Who am I to complain? I've had as many WC2 teams as Ryan Delf has made bad posts.:D

2253.gif

Dynamo Kyiv appoint Tony Baldo.

The Kyiv Chairman revealed 2 hours ago that after a long wait he's successfully appointed the coach he wanted. In a recent interview Igor Surkis (chairman) told SMTV, " Dynamo Kyiv want to have their most successful season ever and with Baldo in charge there's definitely a stronger chance. Looking at our SMFA Champs Group, most are betting on us to finish rock bottom. Tony's told me that he'll do everything he can to prevent that. He'll quickly install determination and passion into the XI and that's what everybody likes."

Rumors in Kyiv suggest that -

Kleber (88/cf/24) - Transfer listed 10m.

Milevsky - Loan Listed

Busic (86/cf/21) - Transfer listed 6.4m

Michael (86/lb/24) - Available for transfer.

Ghioane (86/cm/26) - Transfer listed 4.5m

Sablic - Available for loan.

72507916_470x352.jpg

In responce to the recent dismissal of Sam wainwright in Herecules, Middlesbrough forward Jeremie Aliadiere has been re-called from his loan. Aliadiere has been told though he'll now be looking for another club on a loan, and Jeremie didn't deny he still wants the chance in Spain. " The lads were great, shame the boss didn't stay, I thought it was about to be a new life for me,"

Lazio Latest!!!

Lazio have been busy on the transfer market as they try to enhance there squad to get ready for the blistering schedule ahead of them in the season, participating in 4 Competitions but Sinar has made it clear that he only wants to have success in Serie A and the SMFA Champs Cup as Sinar feels that it would be an honour to add to his three titles :o

Firstly, Lazio have signed Paolo Guerrero for a record fee of £13 Million and the 23 year old Peruvian international is going to be a vital asset to Lazio in Europe.

Sinar confirmed that he wasn't bought just to play in schedules, but will play a vital role in the team in some matches.

Paolo_Guerrero_200606141010474370_afp.jpg

The next signing is Ishmael Demontagnac from Walsall and he will be part of the Youth Squad development that will prove vital to the future at Lazio.

The next signing will jump straight in the squad and it is goalkeeper Matúš Kozáčik for a fee of £7.5 Million. The Slovakian international is rearing to go and he come straight from Slavia Praha.

foto_14075.jpg

Next signing is the main signing since taking over and that's the Russian vice-captain Sergei Semak from FK Moscow for a fee of £6.5 Million. Sinar said," Sergei Semak is a very good technical player, his pace will open up the defences, if he can get in the team, he will definately cause a problem and ensure us good results".

2095076.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6C336BE18F22240C99930FDCFC4C15FBB

The final signing is Centre-back Petri Pasanen who come on a free agent is good in the air and will be a replacement and will feature in every game of the Cups. The Finnish defender has managed to get 35 appearances and the Ex-Pompey and Ajax defender will prove a great asset to Sinar's availability.

2921525.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A682C4C8B8EFDEA4329930FDCFC4C15FBB

Well that's all from Lazio, stay tuned.

falchi+lazio.jpg

WERDER BREMEN SIGN ESSIEN AND TONI

Werder-Bremen.png

Earlier today Werder Bremen revealed their newest Players Luca Toni and Michael Essien! Luca Toni came from Rivals Bayern München for a fee around £30 Million and Michael Essien came from Chelsea for a massive £50 Million!

essien_michael_cfc_profile_2006.jpg

Michael Essien in Action

toni_wideweb__470x364,2.jpg

Luca Toni Celebrating a Goal for Italy

" There 2 Great players and will be great additions to the Team....." said Werder Bremen Manager Sir Mike Giggs

Werder Bremen still need another Defender 90+ (PM me) and a Striker 90+

Newcastle Utd Announce David Rozehnal is for sale!

0,,10278~3306002,00.gif

Newcastle Utd manager Tom Eesha has announced this morning that defender David Rozehnal is for sale. He stated his reason was that he needed money because he wanted to keep up with the big four. Everyone welcome too bid and every deal will be considered.

2253.gif

New strike pairing at Kyiv.

Dynamo Kyiv have quickly stepped into the transfer market and with less than a day in charge, already the coach has completed the signings of two prolific strikers.

250px-Roy_Makaay_001.jpg

Offering the experience upfront will be Roy Makaay who joins from Feyenoord. The 32 year old has said that he feels he can still play at the highest level, which is in the Champs Cup.

Tony Baldo had this to say, "Well when a player of his knowledge, experience, composure and strength joins your team there isn't many complaints. Having him in the Champs Cup was the biggest attraction for me. We agreed a fee around 15m, which is large but I think he'll prove to be worth every penny."

_39454473_miccoli203g.jpg

Italian forward, Fabrizio Miccoli will partner the dutch upfront after completing the switch from Palermo to Kyiv. 6m and Diogo Rincon went to Sicily in exchange, which Tony thinks is a bargain.

He told SMTV, "Miccoli should really hit it off here, I have complete faith in him. He's actually one of my favourite players, I wonder if he'll remain as one"

affichebangouraqn5.png

Tony quickly announced that Bangoura will stay despite the new arrivals. "I've spoke to him and we both feel it's best for him to stay. He now knows he's in my plans, which he was first unsure about. He's completely different to the Roy and Fabrizio, his pace is frightening."

Tony also announced that Jose Jurado has joined on loan and should probably play on Saturday. Giacomance Kleber has left for 1 FC Koln, costing the Germans 13m.

Anderlecht reveal lastest signing.

Today Anderlecht completed the signing of Russian kepper Malafeev for a fee of 2.5 Million & 32 yr old keeper Zikta.

The Russian has started most of the countrys games in front of wonderkid Akivfeev. He is said to be very happy on joining.

Also Anderlecht have recieved bids of over 30 Million for Argentinian wonder Biglia but are expected to be rejected as Toggs wants to keep him.

But the main news this hour is that Toggs is expected to complete the signing of Julio Baptista in the next couple of days.

Nothing has been said between the managers but Toggs is confident.

Sampdoria Latest!

125.gif

Three Players Set To Leave Club...

News from the Luigi Ferraris say that there are 3 players on the transfer list, who will be leaving the club very soon. The three players are Paolo Sammarco (24 years old, 86 rated), who is on the list for £5,000,000. Attacking Midfielder Daniele Franceschini is also transfer listed for £3,500,000, and young forwards Ikechukwu Kalu is listed for a mere £2.5m. The fact that Kalu is on the transfer list came as a shock to many of the Sampdoria fans, as he was thought to have been a star of the future. This is what the manager had to say:

"We all know Ikechukwu Kalu is co-owned by Milan, I know that aswell, but there is no place for him at this club. We have many strikers who are better than him right now, and I would hate to see his talent wasted! He has been out on loan to Chiasso for the past 2 seasons, where he performed very well, scoring 28 goals in 44 games, he has also been capped twice for his country, Nigeria."

sammarco1.jpg

^^Sammarco, pictured above in his Cheivo kit, finds himself unwanted at the Luigi Ferraris, and transfer listed for just £5m. The 24-year-old is not the only one transfer listed, as Franceschini and Kalu are both transfer listed as well.

Club Captain Announced...

The player who will captain Sampdoria this season has been announced, central midfielder Angelo Palombo will be club captain, after appearing 167 times for the Blucerchiati since joining from Fiorentina in 2002. Here is what he had to say:

"I am honoured to be Captain of this great club. My love for the club grows every day, and I am proud to be part of the great setup we have here at Samp. I have spoken to the manager and chairman, and I know what they expect. I believe we can deliver the goods, we have an excellent squad, who should be challenging the big 4. I thanks manager Juve_fan for giving me the chance to captain the club, and giving me the opportunity to choose the vice-captain, I have chosen Antonio Cassano."

Zaragoza Update

With the first match of the season geting very close,transfers are getin rushed ect ect Zaragoza Manager Gazza Thomas has taken time out of his busy schedule to announce his expectations and targets for the season and here is what he said.

Expectations

.Finish In The Top 6

.Secure European Football Wether Its Champs Cup/Smfa Shield

.Beat real madrid/Barcelona

.Achieve more than 15 clean sheets

Yeah I dont mind running it to be honest?

I have time all the time so I can run it if nobody else can ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Boro Boss calls for a "consistent start" for his side.

Tom Greenfield has urged his Middlesbrough side to come out on a consistent level this season, and wants his team to be up with the best by the end.

" Its a campaign which will have shocks, and all the rest, but never the less, I still expect my team to do well," " We've made changes in the market, I hope it pays off effectively,"

Boro kick start their season at home to Black Burn Rovers and Tom says they must build stepping stones from their home games early on for confidence. " Black Burn dont get me wrong are a terrific team on their day, european class acts," " But if were to be a consistent european team, home games must be 3 pointers,"

Ok me and Roscoe have decided we'll run the Manager of the month / year.

I was also thinking but this is where I need all your help' date=' should we run SM Manager of the month and Forumer Of the Month- year? or just forumer?[/quote']

Nah mate, only for gold 9 I meant ;)

Villarreal get Heitinga for 8 million plus Santi and Rodriguez!!! :D Cazorla Santi is a very good player who will definetely rise to 90 come the Spanish ratings, and maybe Rodriguez too, but Legendary Reg needed Heitinga to complete his all star squad !! :)

Ajax Update

Heitinga is off.. To Spain

pu_heitinga_big.jpg

Just moments ago, Ajax boss Ross Philp has accepted a bid for captain John Heitinga. The offer was from Villareal, and was considered a better offer than £26,000,000 from Racing Santander. Cazorla Santi, and Gonzalo Rodriguez will move to Holland, along with a very handy sum of £8,000,000. Villarreal have also fought off opposition bids from Chelsea, Lyon, Hamburg and also Werder Bremen.

gon-rod.jpg19091_news.jpg

((Gonzalo Rodriguez and Cazorla Santi))

With Heitinga now off to Spain, Philp has named his new captain. It was thought that vice captain Klaas-Jan Huntelaar would take the captaincy, but it has instead went to experienced defender Jaap Stam. Huntelaar will still be the vice captain, while Stam will now skipper the side.

Jaap-2.jpg

((Stam, shown above, captaining Ajax last season))

Diego Ribas to Leave Werder Bremen

Young 93 Rated Brazillian Midfielder Diego Ribas is thinking about his future and could be leaving Werder Bremen

Valencia are currently in first Position to sign the Midfielder for £10,000,000 plus Sanchez JOAQUIN and Nikola ZIGIC. Chelsea have offered a 35 Million and Obi Mikel. Racing Santander have offered £34.0M and López JORDI. Hamburger SV have offered £10.0M and Nigel DE JONG and Piotr TROCHOWSKI. SV Salzburg have offered £30.0M

When ya do Run Manager Awards it should be based on in game & not forum posting (Keep It realistic)

In month 1 it will be easier as you can see the tables

in the 2nd & 3rd Month awards,you will have to look out for those teams that dident do so good in the 2nd 3rd month that may still be even last in the Table or something.

In know it may be a but much but there could be a Manager of the Month for each league :eek: if we had 1 to do each 1 un-biased with you 2 lads as the over see'rs then all those regional winners go into a vote for Overall manager of the month, Even if there wasent enough managers for every league we could take 2 each ect..

Some Unique fetures in this Setup, Making it Different ;)

77.jpg

News From The Friuli

Udinese have come to terms with Chelsea to acquire John Mikel Obi.He is expected to play along side countryman Chris Obodo.This deal is pending no interference from the SMFA or Chairmans.

Udinese manager Havoc has stated that his team may not have the rating's of the rest of Seria A but it has as much heart as any team in the world and they will be giving their all game in game out.

The teams fisrt game of the season will be against Palermo

47fe05f924d912ac82b8da93464107b3.png

NEWS FROM BAYERN MÜNCHEN

Talented youngsters at Bayern!

Mathias Cardaccio from Nacional (2,3m)

Moisés Adrian Velasco from Toluca (1,7m)

Cristopher Toselli from Universidad Catolica (475k)

Daniele Paponi from Parma (2,1m)

Hans Martinez from Universidad Catolica (1,5m)

Axel Witsel from Standard Liege (3,7m)

Veli Kavlak from Rapid Vienna (6m)

Jorge Torres from Atlas (7m)

Dusan Tadic from Vojvodina (5,1m)

Mr HoW is hoping for a midfielder and a striker.

Manager Mr HoW said that his team wants to sign a good midfielder. "We have a great team, but I want to strength them with a great player on the midfield." There are several names linked to Bayern, but we cant say anything obvious. "We definitely need a good striker too." Said Mr HoW, who probably wants to find a replacement for Luca Toni (Werder Bremen).

Worried Mr HoW

"It seems that it will be very tough to sign players. Every club wants to have big deals. Possibly we can't buy anyone.. Ribéry is not for sale, and so as Lahm or Klose or Schweinsteiger. Willy Sagnol is available for a very good price/exchange. But only for a serious deal."

Andreas Ottl and Jan Schlaudraff are available. The asking price for Ottl is around 18 million, and for Schlaudraff is around 20 million.

"We really want to sign a good striker and a midfielder, so please managers let me know if You want to sell someone who meets the requirements." Said manager Mr HoW.

Ismael and van Buyten is out

The frenchman Valerien Ismael is now an FC Basel player for a fee of 4,5m.

Daniel van Buyten changed his jersey to Villareal's. Manager Reg payed for him 6 million plus young talent Garcia Marcos.

Hopefully we will give You more news about Bayern München in the next few days.

Nah mate' date=' only for gold 9 I meant ;)

Villarreal get Heitinga for 8 million plus Santi and Rodriguez!!! :D Cazorla Santi is a very good player who will definetely rise to 90 come the Spanish ratings, and maybe Rodriguez too, but Legendary Reg needed Heitinga to complete his all star squad !! :)[/quote']

I know its just gold 9..

Should it be only forumers award in gold 9 or the entire users in gold championship 9 including managers outside the forum?