Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

тσм_мғϲ

Re: Gold Championship 9 - Match reports / Transfers thread

Heitinga deal collapsed with Villarreal.

And offer of £30million has been accepted from Chelsea.

In return, Ajax are after Makelele, Kalou and Belletti when the cash comes through.

Tomorrow. Look out for a preview of Ajax's season ahead.

Manager thoughts.

Season targets.

Transfers in.

Players that will prove important in the squad.

Etc etc.

Dinamo Zagreb News

Dinamo_Zagreb_Logo.gif

Rating Changes:

Modric from 90-91

Cale from 85-86

Drpic from 86-87

Pokrivac from 84-86

Sammir from 80-85

Vukojevic from 85-87

Mandzukic from 86-87

Taic from 82-83

Koch from 87-88

Transfers in:

Parisi LB/LM 87

Mendez RB/RM 88

Evans CB 85 (loan)

Jimenez RM/AM 87 (loan)

Danny AM 87

Helmes F 87

My Likely Line-up vs Olympiacos

---------------Koch--------------

Mendez--Pokrivac--Drpic--Parisi

--------Modric----Danny---------

Jimenez----------------Sammir

------Helmes--------Balaban------

Players To Watch Out For:

Dinamo Zagreb

13512.jpgstory.croatia.jpg

Patrick Helmes---------Luka Modric

Olympiacos

Jahmir_Hyka.jpg42230.jpg

Jahmir Hyka-------------Konstantinou

eveningpost.gif

Bristol Rovers Manager Has Named Evening Post As Their Shirt Sponders Today In A Interview With The Manager.

Matt Jensen Is One Hot Striker!!!

Bristol Rovers Manager Have Brought Matt Jensen From The Free Agent List For 1.4 million. Bristol Rovers Defender Joe Jacobsen Is Really Happy With A Legend Like Matt Jensen As Joined The Club.

2325.jpg

Franco Semioli moves to Kyiv.

Tony Baldo continues to work his magic in the trasfer marker with the signing of ex Chievo and Fiorentina Winger, Franco Semioli, who'll join fellow Italian (Miccoli) at the club. 10m was the agreed amount for the Winger, who'll surely be a regular starter.

Tony Baldo had this to say, "Franco has always impressed me even in his Chievo days. It's took him some time but he's now considered for Italy on a regular basis, which is quite an achievement. There's every possibility that he could be our final signing but I am expecting a few to actually leave. He'll occupy the right hand side of midfield on Saturday, pushing Husev into the centre."

Tony did reveal that he's personally spoke to a coach in Italy and that he's confident he'll be signing another Italian, this time a defender. However, the name will remain a secret, unless both clubs reach a definite deal.

Frankfurt Manager Looking For Top 6 Finish

Clayton Green, manager of Frankfurt has sais that he has set a target for the team. Top 6!

With transfers for all other clubs happening, it does look like Frankfurt manager is holding back a little in the market.

When asked about who he wants to bring in, he said this.

"Well, I am just seeing all the players first to see where they are at. Also I want to bring in some loan players and then see where we can spend our money".

So.................who has any 89-90 players for loan? Cmon mateys!!! :)

Seems to be some spam brewing in a match report/transfer news thread,don't make me bing out the hammer.

77.jpg

News From The Friuli

The Udinese deal for John Mikel Obi has been completed.The opening day roster is almost complete.Team manager Havoc has stated that the teams is not as strong as he wanted it to be but he has had to deal with several issues and feels he has done his best to field a team that will play day in and day out

The team has been in several meetings together as Havoc has brought in new faces he wanted the team to get to know each other and has been having lighter practices this week

47fe05f924d912ac82b8da93464107b3.png

Lazio Latest!!!

After being busy in the Transfer Market, Tom Sinar's spending has come to an end after revealing he has achieved what he was after, quality players.

Jason Koumas come to the Olimpico after being involved in a P/E with Wigan. " Koumas has a very good future in football, I saw him at West Brom and managed him before so I am happy we was able to reach a deal involving Koumas".

466477_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

The next is Sinar's only loan signing of the season and that is Philippe Senderos from Arsenal. " I'd like to publicly thank the Arsenal Manager for loaning me Senderos as he will be vital to my defence and I promised he would play first-team football and that's what his getting".

images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5Cphilippe-senderos.jpg

The 3rd and final recent signing is off a good friend of Sinar's and allowed him to buy Arturo Lupoli for £11 Million. " Lupoli was an Arsenal player, I reckon he already has good enough experience for his age. His currently on loan at West Brom so he will get the first-team football there but I will need to recall him a few times due to the SMFA Champs Cup and the Shield etc".

lupoli.jpg

That's it from Lazio, stay tuned! B)

falchi+lazio.jpg

174.gif

Inside the El Madrigal

Well, well, well... It's been a very exciting week for the former European semi-finalists. First of all the amazing Spanish club announced the most controversial sale ever in the club's history. Silky Argentine Juan Roman Riquelme left the club for another rival- Athletico Madrid In return the Yellow Submarines received 3.6 million and Portugese playmaker Simao and also the undefeatable centre back- Fabiano Eller.

Riquelme had been refusing to play at the club because he did not approve of the new management at the El Madrigal.

Former Celtic,Newcastle United and Inter Milan boss had only just won the D1 Copa in the MLsetup- Mehran's setup. A couple of months before that he had won the Division 2 cup in Kevche's league and then beat Manchester United to win the Division 1 cup in English Champinship 4 with Newcastle. The Villarreal chairman had thought that this was the perfect move for the Legendary Reg. On the other hand Riquelme didn't.

" To be honest, I didn't like his attitude. He hated being told what to do and felt that he was the boss of the team. Well sorry to inform him, but I am. And he can say bye bye to the club." This was the short statement which had caused Riquelme to leave, although bringing in Simao and Eller had made the fans extremely happy.

Juan-Roman-Riquelme.jpg

Inset: Riquelme back in his Villarreal heyday

In fact the new manager had taken the transfer market and found some incredible bargains. Former Inter Milan striker and former player of Legendary Reg, Julio Cruz moved to the El Madrigal for a bargain Gold Championship price- £ 8 million. The manager wasn't going to stop now.

A day later he had purchased veteran keeper Rogerio Ceni who was known for his free kicks, yes that's right FREE KICKS,for a measly 0k plus former Arsenal player Pascal Cygan and unwanted goalkeeper Diego Lopez.

The manager had intended to keep 20 year old Garcia Marcos, yet when the opportunity came to bring in Van Buyten, hed had no choice but to give in. More and more transfer were coming in and out, as he had released Bruno Soriano for free and sold out of favour Josico for 4 million pounds.

He did not want to give Giusepe Rossi away at all. The young striker was very much in forma and a 90 rating looks very, very possible. But he couldn't resist it when he was offered 7 million plus wonderkid Alexis Sanchez who would surely turn out better than Rossi.

Legendary Reg also managed to sell out of favour striker Guillermo Franco for 5 million, Robert Pires for 8 million and Gonzalo Rodriguez for 4 million plus Tim De Cler, whom he had been chasing since day 1.

And then came the jaw-breaker in transfers. Morten Gamst Pedersen was coming to Villarreal. And in return, Rio Mavuba who hasn't got a game of Liga football for the real Villarreal, despite not being injured. It was the perfect transfer.

400x400_MortenGamstPedersenNew.jpg

Inset: Morten Gamst Pedersen in his Blackburn days.

Then followed the transfer of a young Albanian born Swiss, who was being chased by both Udinese and Fiorentina- Almen Abdi.

The manager's decision to BLOCK a Daniel Montenegro deal lies in the feet of Cazorla Santi, who he wanted to keep.

Now the new, almighty Villarreal face the challenge of an even almightier Valencia. Can they win it, is the question..

-------------------------Rogerio Ceni

-----Angel--------Van Buyten---Eller-------Capdevilla

-----------------------Marcos Senna---------------------

-----Santi-------------------------------------Pedersen

--------------------------Simao---------------------------

------------------Carew----------Cruz

Likely line up---

Villarreal are back...

Was away for a couple of days, and see that all players in my shortlist have moved clubs :(

Yet to sign anybody....

Still after a winger or Attacking midfielder..

David Suazo and Burdisso may be offered in exchange... if the players are really good...

Italian defender completes Kyiv move.

276954_36258.jpg

A day before the football begins, Kyiv have opted to add one more player using Vaschuk (88, 32yrs) in exchange. The Ukrainian and 2m were payed for the services of Christian Terlizzi (87, 27 yrs), who Baldo has called "underrated". Vaschuk has been rumoured to leave Dynamo, ever since Tony was appointed, telling the leading newspaper in Ukraine, "His recent signings have been abysmal, he's forgot this isn't the Serie A."

Croatian News Reporting from Zagreb

Dinamo Zagreb complete the signing of the 17 year old Danish midfielder Anders Jacobsen. He only cost us 20k.

We are looking for him to improve for his low 66 rating.anders_jacobsen_inni_42148e.jpgThis is him training on the subs bench.

Jacobsen won't be a player won't be on the starting line up or subs bench for a lot of the season. But we will teast him out in some of our easier games.

One of our regulars will be 8 million signing Patrick Helmes. We will be expecting lots of goals this season from Bosko Balaban and Patrick Helmes.

Berisha has aslo stated that he will be wanting to find any Albanians for sale.

Thomas Happy With Current Negoiations

Anderlecht manager Sir Toggs Thomas is said to be very happy with the current signings and expects at least 2 more to be made. But Toggs also broke the news that negoiations for Suazo of Inter are all but over as there manager Sparky, wants a talented player in the deal which Toggs will not let happen.

He is though 'hot on the heels' of a dutch winger who he is desprate to bring to the club. The winger atm wouldnt start regulary for the club but Toggs would expect him to become one of their best players.

Also if any managers are selling striker 89+ for around 13 Million please contact me and we will start negoiations. Thanks :D:D

Breaking News - The offer for the Dutch Winger of 7.6 Million will be accepted and will join either Saturday or Sunday.

Albion veiw

Hello and welcome to the earlier edition of albion veiw ue to i am not here on saturday or sunday.

In this weeks veiw is

Nathan kirby interveiw

Transfers and transfer talk

Tomrows expected line up against preston

The sqaud

On this day

The staff at the club

So we kick off with a interveiw with Nathan Kirby.

We are looking forward to the season ahead im looking foward to see all my hard work come into practise and see the players show what a great team we are.

Preston are a very good side and will be hard to break down but if we play like we can we will win the match comfatbly.

We have 3 new strickers that are all proven goal scores and they will all get chances to play.

Transfers and tranfer talk

We have signed lupoli on loan untill the en of the season we are very happy to have him in our side and e expect him to strugle at first but improve later on in the season.

John hartson has left the club for 1.7 mil to lokamotive moscow and ronnie wallwork has left for 1.3.

Tomrows sqaud

1 G D. KIELY 85 100 -

- 2 RB/CB C. HOEFKENS 85 100 -

- 3 LB P. ROBINSON 86 100 -

4 CB/CM M. PELE 85 100 -

- 5 CB/LB B. CESAR 85 100 -

- 6 CM/AM R. KOREN 86 100 -

- 7 RM Z. GERA 86 100 -

- 8 CM/RM F. TEIXEIRA © 86 100 -

- 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 CF A. MAKINWaka 10

F/AM A. LUPOLI 86 100 -

- 11 LM/RM J. GREENING 86 100 -

- 1 S1 S1 G L. STEELE 80 100 -

- S2 S2 CB/LB N. CLEMENT 84 100 -

- S3 CM R. CHAPLOW 82 100 -

- S4 LM/CM C. BRUNT 84 100 -

S5 CF J. BEATTIE 85 100 -

The sqaud

1 G D. KIELY 85 100 -

- 2 RB/CB C. HOEFKENS 85 98 -

- 3 LB P. ROBINSON 86 100 -

- 4 CB/CM M. PELE 85 100 -

- 5 CB/LB B. CESAR 85 92 -

- 6 CM/AM R. KOREN 86 100 -

- 7 RM Z. GERA 86 97 -

- 8 CM/RM F. TEIXEIRA © 86 93 -

- 9 CF C. BEATTIE 84 100 -

- 10 F K. PHILLIPS 86 100 -

- 11 LM/RM J. GREENING 86 100 -

- G L. STEELE 80 100 -

- CB/LB N. CLEMENT 84 -

- CM R. CHAPLOW 82 100 -

- S4 LM/CM C. BRUNT 84 94 -

- S5 CF R. BEDNAR 84 96 -

- 17 CB S. MARTIS 84 94 -

- 18 CB L. BARNETT 83 100 -

- 19 LB M. TININHO 82 96 -

- 20 RB/CB M. ALBRECHTSEN 84 97 -

- 21 RB J. HODGKISS 73 100 -

- 23 CF S. MACDONALD 78 97 -

- 2 24 W/F D. WORRALL 63 98 -

- 25 25 RM J. MORRISON 85 99 -

- 26 F B. SLUSARSKI 84 100 -

-

On this day

At a ceremony in the desert witnessed by US President Clinton, Jordan and Israel sign a peace agreement ending 46 years of war.

And finaly the staff

Manager Nathan Kirby

Assistent manager Martin Jol

Coach Jose mournio

Head of youth Tommy burns

Football develpiment manager Grayam Rix

reserve Coach Willie mcstay

Youth team coachcolin calderwood

Cub doctor shane Mccormak

Phyisioes

Gavin mccarthy

zack Karhn

Kit controler John clark

Thanks for looking at albion veiw and see you next week;)

Guest the plummer

First Wind To Psv In Holland & Belguim Leagues

Greig Spence's Psv have beaten Ross Philps very good Ajax team on penaltys in a very high tempod friendly in a neatrul venue in rotterdam. With Psv taking the game very serous there was 34 thousand Travelling fans to the game. neither side could make the breakfrew but ajax dominated the possesion count but laked it in the final third. Greig Spence wants to congratualte Ross and his team on the great effort the put in and all the best for the season. Spence also wants to say how hot Mr Jan Class Huntelar is looking and tips him for a good season.

This work out has shown me the players not ready for next week and the ones that are demanding of a first place spot. Jefferson Farfan Picked up a knock and looks highly doutfull for tomoro's game but if needed there is plenty of cover for the peruvian. Spence has annouced that tomoro he will annonce the clubs Sponser and Club and Team Captain. Spence also wants to ask if anyone wants a few friendly's throught out the season has a chance to keep everyone happy and had a bit of excitment without the presure's of league form

All for now:)