10k Player Alert!!!

lukelufc

Re: 10K PLAYER ALERT!!!

I'm not sure how strict you are on the 10k, but I have found a 20k player who happens to be my namesake - Brad Evans (what are the chances?).

What's more is that he is actually a good prospect and certain to rise.

He is playing for top of the table Columbus Crew in the MLS. He has made 1 start, 6 sub appearances, has scored 1 goal and has 252 mins playing time.

He has just turned 23 yrs old and is only rated 68, so now is the time to buy. In my opinion he should rise by at least 10 to 78.

Can't see that happening for a while yet; 1 start is not going to be enough to put him on the same rating as some of their first teamers. If he was to play every game up until the MLS review, it would still not happen tbh.

Have you heard/seen that he has talent?

Can't see that happening for a while yet; 1 start is not going to be enough to put him on the same rating as some of their first teamers. If he was to play every game up until the MLS review' date=' it would still not happen tbh.

Have you heard/seen that he has talent?[/quote']

Did you really need to P on the guys fire! :P

Though, I agree Teb is right, he is unlikely to rise much in near future with a few sub appearances, but if he can break into team, and at only 23 he has time to do so, then he could be cool signing for you. Would love to find a namesake in game thats young and rated mid 80s. I'd play him all the time even in my Barca teams :D

• 1 month later...

I have just posted this player in another thread, but thought it should be posted in its rightful place!

Ashley GRIMES

Real Club: Millwall

Born: 20 April 1987

Nationality: English

Position: Striker (F)

Rating: 70

*£10K PLAYER ALERT!*

Grimes joined Millwall on 1st July for an undisclosed fee (yes that little chestnut!), making him Kenny Jacket's first summer signing.

He joined from Manchester City where he was a schoolboy, but failed to make the first team.

He was loaned out to Swindon for a month in March 2007 making 4 appearances for the club.

Grimes reaction to signing for Millwall: "I will be joining Millwall because I see this as a great opportunity to play regular first team football for a club that clearly has the potential to progress to the Championship," he told the club's official website. "You only have to look at the stadium, the set-up and the manager to see that."

Re: 10k Risers

I'm looking for some of these guys to get me out of financial trouble' date=' any tips?

[b']Is there a thread for this already and i'm just blind?[/b]

Incase you're confused I have merged your thread with this one. If you read the last few pages you will find some decent 10K buys.

• 3 weeks later...

10K Player Alert. Mk II.

Well I've made a new thread of the wonderful 10K players which are basically a small or even could be a large investment oppertunities. Well does anyone know any? I made a new thread because the old one is old. Lmaooo. So all the ratings are up. I'm sure if you bought about 10 players you could have made a small profit of £10,000,000. Anyway to the point. I'll recommend some and you recommend some on this thread for the next Rating Change.

P.S - Scouters don't be afraid we are not stealing your players you have scouted :P.

Heres a few.

GALLEGO, Andrés

VLASKO, Jan

KIROV, Aleksandar

RAGGIO GARIBALDI, Silvano

BURZAC, Marcelo

BROWN, Ideye

BERGET , Jo Inge.

They all 70 and all 21 or under.

Re: 10K Player Alert. Mk II.

Well I've made a new thread of the wonderful 10K players which are basically a small or even could be a large investment oppertunities. Well does anyone know any? I made a new thread because the old one is old. Lmaooo. So all the ratings are up. I'm sure if you bought about 10 players you could have made a small profit of £10' date='000,000. Anyway to the point. I'll recommend some and you recommend some on this thread for the next Rating Change.

P.S - Scouters don't be afraid we are not stealing your players you have scouted :P.

Heres a few.

GALLEGO, Andrés

VLASKO, Jan

KIROV, Aleksandar

RAGGIO GARIBALDI, Silvano

BURZAC, Marcelo

BROWN, Ideye

BERGET , Jo Inge.

They all 70 and all 21 or under.[/quote']

Why create a new thread? Old :confused:

Re: 10k Player Alert!!!

The threads have been merged and it still current - not everyone mentioned has been increased. Also, there would be a hundred of these threads if we started a new one everytime a post on here fell out of date. People also subscribe to this thread expecting updates (like me) so don't want dozens of them.

Re: 10k Player Alert!!!

Well can we please just keep on topic.

You would think' date=' yes, but I asked why your batch of players should rise and you started saying why you had created a new thread....

Howcome my thread got merged?

I have already answered why the thread was merged...

Perhaps we could move on and you could tell us more about your players...