Ads related to form an acquaintance with women

There are rules for language, swearing, trolling and other things but when you log into your Soccermanager account you are greeeted with "20000+ Asian women seeking love" and the possibility of getting a free trial on their web site.

Is that really OK when kids regularly log into their accounts.

In their relentless quest for money perhaps Soccermanager should take a serious look at the ads presented to the players and consider reducing the cash flow by eliminating indelicate ads.

Eckblad

Re: Ads related to form an acquaintance with women

There are rules for language' date=' swearing, trolling and other things but when you log into your Soccermanager account you are greeeted with "20000+ Asian women seeking love" and the possibility of getting a free trial on their web site.

In their relentless quest for money perhaps Soccermanager should take a serious look at the ads presented to the players and consider reducing the cash flow by eliminating indelicate ads.

Eckblad[/quote']

Soccermanager thinking about something else than money? If they are prepared to ruin their own game for it I don't think they are going to care about what adds they put on it.

Aside from that, when I started playing this game I was either 10 or 11 and really it's no that big of a deal.

There are rules for language' date=' swearing, trolling and other things but when you log into your Soccermanager account you are greeeted with "20000+ Asian women seeking love" and the possibility of getting a free trial on their web site.

Eckblad[/quote']

if you are where are live, the ads are worse. Trust me.

"Our advertising partner is google. Google don't show any adverts that are inappropriate, offensive, illegal etc as they have strict guidelines that advertisers must adhere to. Any adverts that appear on the site are based on (a) either your browsing history (as the ads are targeted) or (B) based on the demographics of our website."

clear your historys lads....