GC400- the gc that will stay alive...

matty3098

hi all,

im making this new thread because it is only 15 gc's until GC 400 will be created, yet another landmark, and it seems only yesterday GC 300 was made, and oh look, it's died out already!

I would really like a GC to be made where people will stay in it over all the leagues and post on the forum consistently, and at this moment in time there is only one of those around, GC1

so please, post on this forum if you want to join GC 400, and make it the best GC that has ever been made.

but please, only join if you are committed, because I have already decided that I am, and I want another great GC made where people can actually enjoy them again, so if you want that, don't hesitate to post on this thread.

when GC 400 is made, lets all do our very best to actually keep it alive!

Re: GC400- the gc that will stay alive...

Probably not many seen it mate, as its half way down under the sticky and personally i usually just check the GW specific threads and the official/available.

In response to your OP, id definitely be up for joining a forum filled GC, and hopefully a lot of people stick with it, which doesnt always happen.

Very much doubt there will ever be another GC, like GC 1 though, as they are just churned out all too often, making them less prestigious than they once were.

Re: GC400- the gc that will stay alive...

Probably not many seen it mate' date=' as its half way down under the sticky and personally i usually just check the GW specific threads and the official/available.

In response to your OP, id definitely be up for joining a forum filled GC, and hopefully a lot of people stick with it, which doesnt always happen.

Very much doubt there will ever be another GC, like GC 1 though, as they are just churned out all too often, making them less prestigious than they once were.[/quote']

that's why I made a thread for this GC. obviously we will move onto the actual section for 400 when it is put on there, but in the mean time we can use this thread. but I fully believe we can make this GC great if people actually stick at it. we have had a few very feeble attempts so far, such as GC300, 325, 350, etc. what happened was, they all started terrifically, but then people stopped posting on the forum etc. and people started leaving. maybe if we do just one league, like what people have done in GC 33(Holland) and 336(Russia).

but I think we should stay original and go for England if we are doing that.