The Official A-League Thread

Re: The Official A-League Thread

Berisha's offside goal sums up where the league is at really.

Thats hilariously melodramatic.

Big Blue was a crazy match overall. Happy enough with it. Completely matched it two weeks in a row with arguably the two best sides in the league whilst missing players in both games (though Victory were also missing). Most happy with the 4 clean sheets. Very un-Sydney like.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official A-League Thread That doesnt answer the question. And of course I did. Do you mean Saba's two footed hack at Antonis' leg? I dont know how you can blame the ref. Hes some stats to yo

Re: A-League 2013-2014 Went to the Melbourne Victory vs Melbourne Heart which ended 0-0. Mitch Nichols really impressed me for Victory, great signing and a very dangerous player when near the opposit

Re: The Official A-League Thread Victory fan* it was sydney who got the pen.

Thats hilariously melodramatic.

Big Blue was a crazy match overall. Happy enough with it. Completely matched it two weeks in a row with arguably the two best sides in the league whilst missing players in both games (though Victory were also missing). Most happy with the 4 clean sheets. Very un-Sydney like.

I think you misunderstood what I meant by that. I was saying that the league still has a long way to go.

Some good results for struggling teams over night. Another win for the Roar I think that's five in a row or something? After stating the season poor.

What about those Western Australian boys the Glory, they just can't stop winning, sitting comfortably on top of the table and deservedly so.

Wanderers for the wooden spoon I think. ?

Wow what about them Perth boys, there to good atm. Well done on the win, not a fan of the Victory at all.

Hoping my Wanderers can get the better of them on Tuesday night at home.

Another draw and still winless for the Wanderers. Was at the game last night, some of the fans not happy and turning on the players at full time, which I think is just wrong.

Sydney had so many chances to put Newcastle away but didn't. Still no goals for them and winless in 9 now I think it is. After such a strong start its all gone pear shape.

Arnold was meant to be the saviour, think Farina might of had a better record this time last season, not 10% sure though.

Asian Cup kicks off tonight. Not the biggest competition in the world by any means but still a competition it is.

Japan and Australia are no doubts favourites. I'm tipping Australia to have a poor run in this Cup. Japan to win it.

The host nation already down 1.0

2-1 now mate just before half time, pretty good match tbh.